Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.45.2] [Moeymoey]

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
i don't know if it was in previous versions, but in act 4 when you go to greenguy corridor and shoot the sleeping guy outside it without approaching then greengal will assault you, very convenient if you want to check her in better lighting than on elevator.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Damn, why in the new cheat we don't have save ability anywhere. Also, why we now can only have one ID card which is don't work in the last location

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
yeah she's just a decoration and devs are not planning any sex scenes or anything with her
Seems like a reference to the new upcomming game. She seems to be sitting on a key?
I got the A key but cannot open some A doors for some reason, hence the reason I got stuck.

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
After completing the demo was thinking over game experience and play concept and made a conclusion, that devs are missing one crutial game element, what should be basic of the industry and would make this game heavy weight in its genre. And it is lack of the x-ray screen, all they need to add is optional popup x-ray screen on left or right side of the screen. They have different types of monsters and even lamia, so why not to make fucking process even more entertaining? Hound fuck with a dog knot and cumflation, lamia egg laying, they could even make diiferent dick shapes for different monsters and this is bestiality game why not exploit theme to the fullest and make trully legendary game? But then again you need resources and skill to do it and they are already onto their next game, which is level above this one.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
After completing the demo was thinking over game experience and play concept and made a conclusion, that devs are missing one crutial game element, what should be basic of the industry and would make this game heavy weight in its genre. And it is lack of the x-ray screen, all they need to add is optional popup x-ray screen on left or right side of the screen. They have different types of monsters and even lamia, so why not to make fucking process even more entertaining? Hound fuck with a dog knot and cumflation, lamia egg laying, they could even make diiferent dick shapes for different monsters and this is bestiality game why not exploit theme to the fullest and make trully legendary game? But then again you need resources and skill to do it and they are already onto their next game, which is level above this one.
who knows, maybe it's planned. The model of MC has the insides modeled, so maybe we'll get this feature in the future. But then the dev will have to edit most of the scenes

Reactions: Necronlord5

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
How do you reach it?
The only way to get to the end level right now is by doing the "True Ending"
For reference here are the endings right now

Let boss finish you, then run down tracks (True ending) -goes to Ending level
Kill boss, run down tracks (Virgin Ending) -goes to an end of demo screen
Go to the green people in the corrupted botanical (??? Ending) -goes to an end of demo screen

Mar 9, 2023
If this is the just of the game ...
This will be a very good game overall.
As those few that have replied since the recent update
  • x-ray could be nice but does not fit.
  • the gallery should be expanded to include all antagonists, I am with this because I want veiny fucker in there
I think a expanded gallery option would be optimal (but most likely out of scope) - : allow us to spawn in any level and treat it as sandbox mode where it would allow us to spawn any npc we want and roam around the map.
But like I said mostly out of the scope of this developer you really have to take that into consideration.

As for the legacy of the game, I suspect that the already in beta game breeders will lead to greater things. I am glad to say I enjoyed breed lab and am looking forward to what this game studio brings us.

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Btw this is part of devs message added to the update:

This is probably the last public update for Breed Laboratory.
The full version: v.1.0 with all endings will be released “soonish”. It is quite a jump in the version number because the game was originally not planned out from start to finish.

Just wondering what do they understand under word "soonish" around 3 months?

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Just wondering what do they understand under word "soonish" around 3 months?
I think it'll probably take as much time as usual (so yeah around 3 months), maybe a bit longer since it'll be the 1.0 update

Btw, why the thread wasn't updated yet, 0.45 was posted 3 weeks ago xd

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes