Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.45.2] [Moeymoey]

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Sooo... if I lose to the boss and leave the arena it just locks me into a short loop of the various NPCs fucking, is that supposed to happen or is there something I'm supposed to do to get out of that or is my save screwed?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedLaboratory-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Its a good game just a few thiings need tweaking

The weapon is god awful and needs to change. the recharge takes too long imo and needs to be 50% faster at least and lower monster health. it takes 3-5 shots to kill shit and takes 5 min to recharge to full.

The MC herself needs Invincibility frames after being released from being grabbed because when you escape you just lay there doing fuck all leading to being potentially stun locked in certain areas. Another thing that's annoying with trying to escape you have a cooldown after a struggle. get rid of that shit its ...... shit.

Reactions: Lanthander

The3nd014

Mar 23, 2022
Sooo... if I lose to the boss and leave the arena it just locks me into a short loop of the various NPCs fucking, is that supposed to happen or is there something I'm supposed to do to get out of that or is my save screwed?
if your talking about the guards that tell you to stop that would be the ending

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BreedLaboratory-0.45.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Its a good game just a few thiings need tweaking

The weapon is god awful and needs to change. the recharge takes too long imo and needs to be 50% faster at least and lower monster health. it takes 3-5 shots to kill shit and takes 5 min to recharge to full.

The MC herself needs Invincibility frames after being released from being grabbed because when you escape you just lay there doing fuck all leading to being potentially stun locked in certain areas. Another thing that's annoying with trying to escape you have a cooldown after a struggle. get rid of that shit its ...... shit.
This isn't an FPS shooter, it's a horror-ish game of animals/beasts/aliens whatever-the-fuck that wants to breed with the protag. If you're getting in a position with two or more enemies it's your fault and you should stealth your way through

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
if your talking about the guards that tell you to stop that would be the ending
No, it was the girl sat on the floor of the boss arena with the two spooky girls and the creepy scientist, just a short loop of them screwing and I could hear my character walking and I could shoot, but couldn't do anything to leave the scene.
Downloading the .2 update from itch.io fixed it though.

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
So after the ending, what I saw after Act 4 P2 and how she transformed at the end, it's actually a bit of a shame that it ends there. You really want to continue playing and find out what she does afterwards, where she has come from.:D

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
This update worth downloading?
Doesnt look like to me, mostly just bug fixes, i think he said he gonna release final version priced or smth
if you haven't played 0.45 yet then yes, if you have then no, because it's just a hotfix. 0.45 brought a few new animations and first ending (out of 3 or 4, not sure). To access the ending, lose to the boss and go down tracks you used to get to act 4 pt2.

Reactions: Modsarenotvirgins

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
The game should have the abillity to be played (and play all sex scenes) in FIRST PERSON MODE
YES to this! I believe that it was on the board during the initial development but it was scrapped. There is actually one FP scene with the little penis rat thing (first enemy you see). When you go to the gallery and start one of the animations you can switch the view with 'C' if I remember it correctly.

TheWolflower

Jul 10, 2018
I'm waiting for the reverse of this game. You are the monster/entities that are invading the place. Kinda like dungeon lord but in 3D real-time.

Reactions: Sidmanc
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes