th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Thank you for the reply, I am considering to put the NTR tag in, but since this is not related to TW3 but just a mere inspiration, so the character Jennifer here doesn't have any love interest to cheat on, hence no NTR tag.
As for the future tags, I'm still learning about the tags and rules so I will put them into the post once I figure them out.
And all the sample images I posted are already rendered and will be used ingame.
Thank you.
The preview 5 show that indeed yes, there is NTR in this game if the gobling is the mc. Please use the adecuade tags please so people like me who don't like ntr don't see this. Good luck with your game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you for the reply, I am considering to put the NTR tag in, but since this is not related to TW3 but just a mere inspiration, so the character Jennifer here doesn't have any love interest to cheat on, hence no NTR tag.
As for the future tags, I'm still learning about the tags and rules so I will put them into the post once I figure them out.
And all the sample images I posted are already rendered and will be used ingame.
Thank you.
Future tags don't go on the top of the page, they go under a spoiler. I've never made them, but there is a way to say present genres, future genres and Never Genres.

Reactions: anon474

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you.
ok, i have checked the game now, and it definitely has Netorare (LI aka jen included with a black man (non mc/goblin) - that is a ntr by f96z definition, so better include that in your tags.
not sure if that was a wise move, i would say, not, considering your plan to develop "goblin mc corrupts a woman" game.
im quite sure you have made things worse for yourself and your game.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You play as a goblin, captured and used as a housemaid for a Sorceress named Jennifer.
Make the right choices to corrupt her and make her yours to breed.​
Made a slight adjustment to the overview. :sneaky:

I knew a sorceress named Jennifer once; now we're divorced. :p

Good luck with your game, and thanks for the share.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gasmaskguy
Jul 12, 2020
The preview 5 show that indeed yes, there is NTR in this game if the gobling is the mc. Please use the adecuade tags please so people like me who don't like ntr don't see this. Good luck with your game.
it's a gobo game, gobo's don't have the concept of love in such there can't be any NTR.
and the dev said, he has trouble rendering, just a slight wrong colouring in the shade.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Yeeeesss, a game with Yennefer.
I wish someone would make an NTR game with Injustice 2 WonderWoman too.

Gasmaskguy
Just listened into some of the Yen voice lines.
They should be more menacing. This is done by AI, obviously, but I think AI voice engines can be tweaked to generate a more aggressive version of the same sentences.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes