EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Fighting under Fatima in the long war, Selma Quinn is regarded as the greatest of knights.
She loses her humanity and becomes a terrible "kijin" ravished by Kobolds like an animal
across a tragic life story in three stages: girl, adult, and middle age.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2016-12-06
Developer: Touhou-marupon-dou -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

8.jpg 9.jpg 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Well thats something considering how many years has passed. Wish for the first game being translated as well
For people who doesnt know this one its pretty sad and rapey, there's no good ending here

fjord

Sep 3, 2018
ooh a big fan of this artist. Its too bad that its mtl but gonna give it a shot just for the arts.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Found this Game with the MTL on some russian website, no clue where its from or how good it is. Seems to be working though.
If this is the same MTL that's been floating around the internet for years, trust me when I say it's one of the worst MTL's I've ever seen. This is also coming from someone who has this game as one of their favorite H-RPG's ever. Got so excited when I saw this in new feed thinking we finally got a proper TL.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
If this is the same MTL that's been floating around the internet for years, trust me when I say it's one of the worst MTL's I've ever seen. This is also coming from someone who has this game as one of their favorite H-RPG's ever. Got so excited when I saw this in new feed thinking we finally got a proper TL.
Why do we still have to suffer like that in the age of AI / Deepl

Last edited:

cipher119

Feb 14, 2018
why do we suffer uploaders that dont bother looking at the quality of the translation again

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
By the summary alone I didn't download the game and yet I am almost sure it needs the rape tag there, it seems the plot revolves around it...

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes