yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KoboldsKnightOfLivestock-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
If this is the same MTL that's been floating around the internet for years, trust me when I say it's one of the worst MTL's I've ever seen. This is also coming from someone who has this game as one of their favorite H-RPG's ever. Got so excited when I saw this in new feed thinking we finally got a proper TL.
Quoting myself to update and say the mtl is slightly better than the one that's been floating around until now, but key word on this is slightly. It's still an mtl, but it's atleast understandable now.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Old school take on kobold where they seem more akin to gnolls, interesting. I mean, Japan tends to have weird interpretations of western fantasy monsters anyway, but yeah.

why do we suffer commenters that dont appreciate the games we get from this place are free
Everything has value, mate, including peoples' time. Just because something is free does not make it immune to criticism or purpose. "Free" is in fact a huge component of profit generation in modern markets, especially gaming. On top of that, many people are willing to buy a game they enjoy just so the devs keeps making more.

A demo is free, and literally serves that purpose. For many people, these "free" games are demos. Every game I found worthwhile I buy, and inversely, I will refuse to pay for unfinished patreon games reaping hundreds of thousands a year still in early development nearly a decade later.

This is a really shallow take no matter how you slice it mate. Appreciating that the games we get from this site are "free" is kind of meaningless. Being 'free' itself is not value, so the game still has to prove itself a good trade for stuff like people's time.

Last edited:

Milenus

Jun 20, 2017
Dayyum, I remember playing when it first came out. It was japanese and couldn't understand anything. Just found out here after 7 years...

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
Everything has value, mate, including peoples' time. Just because something is free does not make it immune to criticism or purpose. "Free" is in fact a huge component of profit generation in modern markets, especially gaming. On top of that, many people are willing to buy a game they enjoy just so the devs keeps making more.

A demo is free, and literally serves that purpose. For many people, these "free" games are demos. Every game I found worthwhile I buy, and inversely, I will refuse to pay for unfinished patreon games reaping hundreds of thousands a year still in early development nearly a decade later.

This is a really shallow take no matter how you slice it mate. Appreciating that the games we get from this site are "free" is kind of meaningless. Being 'free' itself is not value, so the game still has to prove itself a good trade for stuff like people's time.
People here be complaining about games that they don't have to pay for when they normally would. The fact that bad translations are readable in the first place is a big bonus. Everyone always wants more. They want the best translations they want the best art. Cant appreciate what they do get. The thing about FREE games has little to do with it. Its lack of care for the ppl posting these things on this site.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This is probably his most soul crushing of all of them, atleast the other jail one I'm blanking on the name gives sweet release.
Welp, I already sold my soul when I played the Succubus one, so I can't be saved anyways. Might as well add another sin and play this game too :')

Fist Mage

Sep 29, 2018
I've been waiting for this game to pop up for 8 years weeks. The subject matter is extremely relevant to my interests.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes