the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Alright. So comments don't really help as much as I wanted so I'll make it simple and straightforward. Can we the Player/MC STOP other characters fucking the Li in the timeline of the game or not.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
May I ask why not on day 2. I never understood not giving a player the option. I'm not saying get rid of the entire scenario but making the player have no choice is a slap in the face. It's doesn't hurt to give the OPTION.
Because it takes time, because if you give "opportunity" for every idea, your game will consist of empty possibilities and will turn into a huge long-term construction project and there will be a whole bunch of such games, in the end we will have "this month we added a red bikini, that's all". Thanks, but no thanks.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Because it takes time, because if you give "opportunity" for every idea, your game will consist of empty possibilities and will turn into a huge long-term construction project and there will be a whole bunch of such games, in the end we will have "this month we added a red bikini, that's all". Thanks, but no thanks.
I don't think adding a "You cockblocked him scene." If the dev adds one later anyway would be that long term.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
I don't think adding a "You cockblocked him scene." If the dev adds one later would be that long term.
Do you think you are the only one, the first and the last one who wants something to appear in the game? Of course, if only your wish is satisfied, it won't take much time, but if you do this, another one will appear, and so on. How do you even see this scene? The goblin slave somehow prevents his mistress from being fucked?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Do you think you are the only one, the first and the last one who wants something to appear in the game? Of course, if only your wish is satisfied, it won't take much time, but if you do this, another one will appear, and so on. How do you even see this scene? The goblin slave somehow prevents his mistress from being fucked?
He starts a commotion, messes with potions, anything really. It's not like I'm saying get rid of the scene. But obviously people would want to stop the Li from fucking another character. And the Dev adds an option to cockblock him later so why not the first time? Why do that to the player?

Reactions: MrDeadRat

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
And I would be agreeing with you if this were a full sharing or netorare game but it isn't. If you're gonna make a game where a path is making a character your bitch than commit to it and give the player the option to cockblock when it comes up every time. Otherwise just make a pure sharing and/or netorare game.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
He starts a commotion, messes with potions, anything really. It's not like I'm saying get rid of the scene. But obviously people would want to stop the Li from fucking another character. And the Dev adds an option to cockblock him later so why not the first time? Why do that to the player?
To let you know she's already slutty, you are not the first and only one who can get your hands on her. You can only get to do that once you start planning and schemming to corrupt her. That's my intention from the first place.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
But all in due time, if I can figure out a way to add another option the cockblock the guest without messing with the voice script, I'll add it. But I can't make any promises or guarantee.

Reactions: Bloody_Mess

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
To let you know she's already slutty, you are not the first and only one who can get your hands on her. You can only get to do that once you start planning and schemming to corrupt her. That's my intention from the first place.
I feel like that can still be done and give the player the OPTION to cockblock. It just feel like a "fuck you" if we can't do anything about it for that scene. If she's a slut that has done stuff before we got there that's fine but if stuff still happens while we're there in the current timeline and we can't do anything, it just doesn't feel good. I feel like the OPTION if you're gonna give it to us anyway later would still be nice.

I'm not saying I want the scene destroyed and gone I hope the people who like it like it. I just don't see the harm in giving the player the choice if you're going to give it anyway.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
But all in due time, if I can figure out a way to add another option the cockblock the guest without messing with the voice script, I'll add it. But I can't make any promises or guarantee.
But I'm getting ahead of myself. I asked to see if I wanted to give the game a shot and I will. Maybe I like the execution better after playing it. And my next question might make me not mind the unavoidable scene.

Will we be able to absolutely humiliate, emasculate, and destroy the other dude? Cause if we can I honestly might be fine with it.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Okay. So the unavoidable scene isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be, I still would have liked the option to stop it but it was tolerable. I would have liked if the Goblin was angrier like "That human will pay for trying to take my prey." and stuff like that. I hope we can humiliate, emasculate, and destroy him along with taking Jennifer for ourselves.

Also I know it's supposed to be a bit of a slow burn but I hope we get some stuff along the way and not only stuff with the human while we get blueballed. Not asking for full on sex immediately but some oral sex and rubbing would be nice.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes