loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good plan, poorly executed, if the idea was a trainer where the goblin is going to corrupt the girl then something went wrong along the way, since this is basically a game where the goblin is going to have to "block" the black man for the entire duration the game instead of enjoying the girl.

A shame, but perhaps it will help NTR lovers, and of course those who settle for crumbs when they are told that it is "avoidable", which in this case it is clear that it is not.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Good plan, poorly executed, if the idea was a trainer where the goblin is going to corrupt the girl then something went wrong along the way, since this is basically a game where the goblin is going to have to "block" the black man for the entire duration the game instead of enjoying the girl.

A shame, but perhaps it will help NTR lovers, and of course those who settle for crumbs when they are told that it is "avoidable", which in this case it is clear that it is not.
You are right, I have to admit it's still poorly executed, since day 1 you stop that man.
But still, I like the flow now and I think I will let it stay that way.

Peter Grow

Sep 18, 2017
You are right, I have to admit it's still poorly executed, since day 1 you stop that man.
But still, I like the flow now and I think I will let it stay that way.
Hey my G, I just wanted to congratulate you for the game. It's awesome that you are taking time and effort to create content. Keep pushing, keep grinding and above all, keep enjoying the process. Cheers.

Btw. Nice art; though I would like for the goblin to f*ck Yen, not some random bbc. Kind of tired of that to be honest.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hey my G, I just wanted to congratulate you for the game. It's awesome that you are taking time and effort to create content. Keep pushing, keep grinding and above all, keep enjoying the process. Cheers.

Btw. Nice art; though I would like for the goblin to f*ck Yen, not some random bbc. Kind of tired of that to be honest.
Thank you for the kind words.
As for the content and script, I want to build up the desire and need for both the goblin, and the player to corrupt the sorceress, and feel the joy and exciment when the player succeeded, hence the blue ball lol.

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
Its an okay game, good idea but iffy execution. Just my opinion but trying to take a slow burn approach with a horny goblin MC that has access to addictive semen, a mind control ring, and aphrodisiac potions just seems kind of silly. Maybe if the goblin hadn't outright said that he wanted to dominate her the pacing wouldn't feel so jarring? I don't know but I just feel like there is a disconnect between the narrative and the character we're presented with.

Still, not the worst game and there is definitely potential.

Also, I don't care about NTR one way or another but I am surprised its not avoidable (Unless it is and I missed it). Just seems weird with the other choices being so impactful but not having a choice there.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Looks good, Good luck with the VN. Judging from some of the comments I'm going to wait until there is slightly more content but from what I see in the pics I will be back.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gasmaskguy
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes