• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

UchihaDDante

May 8, 2021
Breed [v0.1] [Gasmaskguy]

Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Traducción Auto al Esp con Paloslios Translator Definitive SSGSS Edition

Cualquier error avisen
Otras traducciones

775605_test_rin2.gif alice.gif giphy.gif

Last edited:

XXDevestatorXX

Dec 4, 2017
Love the work with the Yennefer model. I hope to see her get up to much more devious acts with all sorts of things. I'll keep my eye out for your updates. Cheers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
If the dev has revelead the game will have, the tag should be here. Do you even know what's clickbait? Who the fuck clickbait with the most hated fetish in this forum?
Most hated fetish? What bs are you talking about?

And yes, it will be have ntr content, but that means not to tag the game with it yet when its clearly have non.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ok this has A LOT of potential, it reminds me of dimitrescu lewdcastle style in a way, the tits size are inconsistent, in some images, like the thumbnail, the tits are rlly big(i love it), but in game they are very smaller keep them huge cof cof, i wonder how this game will work mechanically, it will be just choices and consequences or it will have a interaction especially with the potions, still if the game try to maintain a vulgarity/lewdness similiar to dimitrescu lewd castle, it will be nice, i'll have hope(by vulgarity i mean like lewd sex, blowjob vaccum face, this kind of thing)

• Haha
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The breast size in the main image and in the attached images are different, is there a reason for it? Will there be a process in which her breasts (and other body parts) are made larger in game?
You have keen eyes. Pregnant woman will have bigger breast, yes? That's why the size is different.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I'm not game DEV and don't know better, but either all unfinished/in development 3d goblin games are made by same author, or every crowd funded game dev use same goblin asset.
Sadly there aren't a lot of 3d assets for goblin models, especially on Daz

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Thank you for the reply, I am considering to put the NTR tag in, but since this is not related to TW3 but just a mere inspiration, so the character Jennifer here doesn't have any love interest to cheat on, hence no NTR tag.
As for the future tags, I'm still learning about the tags and rules so I will put them into the post once I figure them out.
And all the sample images I posted are already rendered and will be used ingame.
Thank you.
No man please. Make her the cannon Yennefer also add Geralt and make him a mega cuck, as Yennefer cheats on him with the Goblin, the black dude and maybe other cool NTR archtype bulls like the fat Nerd, the blonde Yakuza guy, the shota , the dirty old man, Eric and more. Pls man I really need a Witcher Ntr game...
Thanks in advance take care :cool:

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Ok this has A LOT of potential, it reminds me of dimitrescu lewdcastle style in a way, the tits size are inconsistent, in some images, like the thumbnail, the tits are rlly big(i love it), but in game they are very smaller keep them huge cof cof, i wonder how this game will work mechanically, it will be just choices and consequences or it will have a interaction especially with the potions, still if the game try to maintain a vulgarity/lewdness similiar to dimitrescu lewd castle, it will be nice, i'll have hope(by vulgarity i mean like lewd sex, blowjob vaccum face, this kind of thing)
Don't worry, the size will change depending on the corruption points. I want it to be kind of like a visual cue of how much corrupt points you are having.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
The preview 5 show that indeed yes, there is NTR in this game if the gobling is the mc. Please use the adecuade tags please so people like me who don't like ntr don't see this. Good luck with your game.
Noted, I have fixed the future tags.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes