Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
For those that want to play on android there are a couple of ports on various sites so you won't have to mess around with joiplay.
My question is what choices need to be made to get the second to last pic in OP? I played the previous version and tried a few different things but didn't get that one to happen.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So know i played again, this time i got the book(missed before) and there is a scene that i would like to give a opinion, the masturbation after you give her the aphrodisiac(it happens at the cunnilingus too)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember this is just my opinion not a actual suggestion, maybe tone down the piss a little bit(not the squirt), for two main reasons, not the majority of people are into it(i don't give a fuck about this reason, but she still exists) and the second reason is to tune up the squirt more in general for the scenes(i'm more into squirt than piss ngl), BUT leave the piss for an important moment, like when the goblin does something that really breaks her, aphrodisiac with semen + cunnilingus for I.E as we're in the beginning of the corruption, but later heavier things, in a nutshell major points that break her to the point that she piss herself, cuz imo the piss can represent something more and having her pissing everytime that she cums kinda of lose the point, again that an opinion not a suggestion

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
For those that want to play on android there are a couple of ports on various sites so you won't have to mess around with joiplay.
My question is what choices need to be made to get the second to last pic in OP? I played the previous version and tried a few different things but didn't get that one to happen.
Not all of them are in the game yet, but get the book on day 1(check the basement), as far as i know this in the only thing that kinda of prevents you from seeing scenes if you don't get it, but still progresses the game, the aphrodisiac and the ring are mandatory for progression, so you'll be good, just get the book and read careful the dialogues if you don't like ntr and want to avoid it

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
So know i played again, this time i got the book(missed before) and there is a scene that i would like to give a opinion, the masturbation after you give her the aphrodisiac(it happens at the cunnilingus too)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember this is just my opinion not a actual suggestion, maybe tone down the piss a little bit(not the squirt), for two main reasons, not the majority of people are into it(i don't give a fuck about this reason, but she still exists) and the second reason is to tune up the squirt more in general for the scenes(i'm more into squirt than piss ngl), BUT leave the piss for an important moment, like when the goblin does something that really breaks her, aphrodisiac with semen + cunnilingus for I.E as we're in the beginning of the corruption, but later heavier things, in a nutshell major points that break her to the point that she piss herself, cuz imo the piss can represent something more and having her pissing everytime that she cums kinda of lose the point, again that an opinion not a suggestion
Yeah I agree the pee part is a bit extreme even for me, but the squirt liquid is to thin to be even noticable. I'll find another replacement for the piss tho.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
book? i never met a book where do i get that?
i'm not sure if it's in the day 1 or 2(almost sure that is 1), but you'll have the option to go to the basement, there you get the book

Yeah I agree the pee part is a bit extreme even for me, but the squirt liquid is to thin to be even noticable. I'll find another replacement for the piss tho.
Tho i would be up for just a little bit more squirt, just saying, leaving it in the air:whistle:

• Star-struck
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Not all of them are in the game yet, but get the book on day 1(check the basement), as far as i know this in the only thing that kinda of prevents you from seeing scenes if you don't get it, but still progresses the game, the aphrodisiac and the ring are mandatory for progression, so you'll be good, just get the book and read careful the dialogues if you don't like ntr and want to avoid it
Thank you for your response, that's good to know some are not in the game yet, means I covered all the content of the previous version and will look forward to playing this one

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For ur next game can u use a similar game/ artstyle but with female protag instead? (and dudes are trying to breed us?) Its really my thing.
imo that would probably be one of the dumbest shit ever, no offense to "your thing".

also why dont you try your luck in fem-mc games?
it is like coming in straight-mc game saying "it is great, BUT could you make it gay-mc in your next game instead?"
(or with futas, or tentacle monsters, or whatever could float your boat).

Reactions: Thegoblinlayer

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
imo that would probably be one of the dumbest shit ever, no offense to "your thing".

also why dont you try your luck in fem-mc games?
it is like coming in straight-mc game saying "it is great, BUT could you make it gay-mc in your next game instead?"
(or with futas, or tentacle monsters, or whatever could float your boat).
I get where ur coming from, but most female protag renpy games are just lesbian or multiple protag games, and the girls are rarely as sexy as they are in male protag games, dunno why, and Even fewer games of them are about pregnancy, which are usually like 9 years old and abandoned.

The only female protag game who have their character design well (according to my tastes) are project myriam and Dungeon explorers (the one with the busty elf chic.) So It aint so dumb a suggestion.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes