EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TITLE SCREEN - FINAL.png

Overview:
Despised by his goblin tribe and harboring a dark secret, your goblin MC has a shot at glory and growing a clan of his own when a beautiful breeder falls into his clutches. You control their story, choosing from over three dozen training types that guide their bond’s development through either Affection or Horror.

Ideal for fans of Goblin Slayer and other fantasy genre works, Snaga: Breeder Trainer is a Trainer-type game with an emotionally rich and absolutely uncompromising story, with a uniquely wide range of choices that let you create your own story of kindness or cruelty.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-20
Release Date: 2022-03-27
Developer: MonsterWorks -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Sample-Anal.png Sample-BDSM.png Sample-Lactation.png Sample-Monster1.png Sample-Monster2.png Sample-Pregnancy.png Sample-Romance.png Sample-Trainer.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So, are you a trainee learning to be a breeder? or a breeder training others to be breeders? I'm so confused o_O

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, best of luck but, might I inquire about the length / amount of content version 0.33 has? As there is no changelog
(y)

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The unfortunate thing about these games is that it's inherently obvious when they use stock models. Nearly every game with a goblin I've stumbled upon uses this particular model. There are so many types of gobbos out there, from bestial types to more humanized ones, and we're stuck with this one because it's easier/cheaper than an original model...

Why can't we have a nice-looking male for once? Usually females are sexualized to hell and back but males tend to look as ugly as sin...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes