♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Why can't we have a nice-looking male for once?
Did i read that right? You want a NICE looking GOBLIN?
Bruh... the whole point of goblin existence is to generally not be nice in any way, shape, or form. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

PS:
Looks like it could be fun, bit of a shame that it's just a trainer tho.
I'd rather it was a proper rpg perhaps with strategy elements, it'd feature stuff like:
Base-building, bitch-breaking and breeding, village/town-destroying and looting and enslaving.... that kinda thing.
Perhaps... even evolving all the day to demon-lord-hood... and beyond.
Sigh~ oh well, perhaps one day somebody will have the necessary imagination and desire to do something cool like that. :sneaky::coffee:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Did i read that right? You want a NICE looking GOBLIN?
Bruh... the whole point of goblin existence is to generally not be nice in any way, shape, or form. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
If we can have attractive, hyper sexualized female goblins (points at WoW art and some games around here) then why the heck can't we have nice(er) males too? You think only straight guys like to look at nice stuff? I'm not saying they ALL have to be paragons of beauty or have 10/10 looks, I just want some variety... and stereotypes get boring after a while.

But again, the root of the problem here has to do with the fact most indie developers have limited resources and can't always afford unique models. I'm just a little tired of looking at the same goblin model that looks like an old, shriveled up dick...

PS: The same could be said about any male monster in these types of games. Females are almost always sexualized to hell and back and males are almost always ugly... again, I just want some variety.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
Why can't we have a nice-looking male for once? Usually females are sexualized to hell and back but males tend to look as ugly as sin...
Mhm, which is why first person games tend to be my favorites, can't get annoyed at the mc if you never see him. (also MC:s with a third leg, regardless of anything else that wigs me out)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
PS: The same could be said about any male monster in these types of games. Females are almost always sexualized to hell and back and males are almost always ugly... again, I just want some variety.
Idk man but the ugly bastard/ugly monster/creature/thing x bombshell woman fetish is a thing. It its the bane of my viewing experience. I am there for the woman but the whole scene is important to me and its a huge turn off whenever I see something like that. I think I only remember seeing 1 or 2 Japanese manga that featured an orc that didn't look like it was shat out of the rancor's asshole.
...But artists keep making/drawing stuff like that so there has to be an audience for it. I clicked here because it had trainer in the title...then I saw the goblin. not for me.

Best of luck dev.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Isn't the whole point of a goblin to be an ugly green midget? That's what that fetish is all about is it not? If you want a hot looking green male you might find some @ rule34/shrek
"You're a straight woman or gay dude who want some nice(er) male goblins to look at? Fuck you, go look at some art instead."

Since when are characters restricted to their stereotypes? A character can be whatever the hell the author wants them to be, regardless of race and gender. The problem is most authors are too lazy to deviate from the stereotype that come with male monsters... ugly, dumb, rapist assholes. What if I want some hot male monsters in a game and not just be limited to rule34 forums or gay titles? Then what? Is it so outlandish to ask for a little more variety?

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
There are never enough Goblin Breeding Games. I like the trope....but the common theme with the goblin games are either slow production or getting abandoned.

Anyway wish the dev all the luck.

Reactions: Dr_Caine
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes