Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
UFF bro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thought you got annoyed by my feedback or something haha; I'm really happy that you'll keep the body changing in a next game, it's a really gem a game to be both good and have this feature, like you did with breed

the only thing i could complain about the breed was the girl voicing, but that's a thing of my taste as i would prefer it didn't have it, i just muted because sometimes more is less and to me imagining the girl deep in pleasure as sometimes the render showed, but the robotic voice coming in was a big turnoff, but again that was my opinion, maybe just moans at the sex scenes would be way to go

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still leaning towards rpgm, because for the next part, I want the goblin to roam the towns, and forests as quest. And who, how you do it, will the determine the fate of your party, and your quest.
But I'll check those one you mentioned. Thank you for the suggestions.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Is the game and story complete? Normally I don't see a game 100% complete at V 0.5 (In other games, 0.5 indicates that the game is 50% complete. May be the version nomenclature developer uses is different) please clarify Gasmaskguy

Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Is the game and story complete? Normally I don't see a game 100% complete at V 0.5 (In other games, 0.5 indicates that the game is 50% complete. May be the version nomenclature developer uses is different) please clarify Gasmaskguy
The story for this one is complete, the version number I use is to only for future bug fixes.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
I see, I'll patch it up on the weekend.
Hey bro, a friendly advice. I opened your script file and saw that you're using "show" with every picture. That's a really bad thing :HideThePain:
Because the engine basically keeps every "show" picture as a separate layer, and adds another above it if you don't use "hide" right after. So as the game becomes longer, it has to keep more and more images hidden behind each other. Big games written like this will slow down the PC eventually grinding them to a lagging mess. By the time players are at the end of 0.5, they probably have like a thousand pictures layered behind each other :HideThePain:

You should change every "show" statement to "scene" statement, that way it automatically clears the previous picture and you don't have to "hide" them 1 by 1.

so the lines like
show day1_4
should all be written like this instead:
scene day1_4

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm still leaning towards rpgm, because for the next part, I want the goblin to roam the towns, and forests as quest. And who, how you do it, will the determine the fate of your party, and your quest.
But I'll check those one you mentioned. Thank you for the suggestions.
So the next part will be an actual sequel or kinda of a reboot? both options have advantages, if you go for a sequel Yennefer will already be corrupted and the goblin will just have to focus on do dirtier stuff with her and continue to corrupt her even more(hehe bigger), while corrupting the other girls(Triss here i go)
And a reboot, have the advantage of a new beginning,, introduce elements earlier in the story, more ways to corrupt Yennefer and make her your own, and enjoy corrupting her all again, imo a reboot is way to go

my bad if i'm being annoying, i just like your game and i see a lot of potential, especially how open you are to feedbacks and opinions(the whole body transformation thing and the text opacity are perfect examples of it), so i start brainstorming

• Yay, new update!

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
I think the game is incredible well made, but a gallery in this tipe of game with multiple ending and scene its a must have, 4/5 star, with gallery is a 6/5 star xD

• Thinking Face

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hey bro, a friendly advice. I opened your script file and saw that you're using "show" with every picture. That's a really bad thing :HideThePain:
Because the engine basically keeps every "show" picture as a separate layer, and adds another above it if you don't use "hide" right after. So as the game becomes longer, it has to keep more and more images hidden behind each other. Big games written like this will slow down the PC eventually grinding them to a lagging mess. By the time players are at the end of 0.5, they probably have like a thousand pictures layered behind each other :HideThePain:

You should change every "show" statement to "scene" statement, that way it automatically clears the previous picture and you don't have to "hide" them 1 by 1.

so the lines like
show day1_4
should all be written like this instead:
scene day1_4
Oh god, no wonder why some people are reporting about lag in the previous version. Thank you for the great info, friend.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
So the next part will be an actual sequel or kinda of a reboot? both options have advantages, if you go for a sequel Yennefer will already be corrupted and the goblin will just have to focus on do dirtier stuff with her and continue to corrupt her even more(hehe bigger), while corrupting the other girls(Triss here i go)
And a reboot, have the advantage of a new beginning,, introduce elements earlier in the story, more ways to corrupt Yennefer and make her your own, and enjoy corrupting her all again, imo a reboot is way to go

my bad if i'm being annoying, i just like your game and i see a lot of potential, especially how open you are to feedbacks and opinions(the whole body transformation thing and the text opacity are perfect examples of it), so i start brainstorming
It will be a sequel, since whatever you choose to do with Jennifer, she is no longer hesitant to do naughty stuff with you. So it would be a better choice to let you explore other characters.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I think the game is incredible well made, but a gallery in this tipe of game with multiple ending and scene its a must have, 4/5 star, with gallery is a 6/5 star xD
With the images folder inside the game folder, I think a gallery button would be abundant. But, nevertheless, I'll learn the code and implement one.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
It will be a sequel, since whatever you choose to do with Jennifer, she is no longer hesitant to do naughty stuff with you. So it would be a better choice to let you explore other characters.
Got it, i hope even tho she's already corrupted we still can corrupt Yennefer body and make it lewder and thicker(as a whole, but especially the tits:sneaky:), i'm sure it'll be peak bro, but remember take your time;)

Sorrow_CG

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Oh god, no wonder why some people are reporting about lag in the previous version. Thank you for the great info, friend.
you can also rename your pictures like "day1 1", "day1 2" and so on
and use

show day1 1
"Blablabla
show day1 2

that will exchange those images so there is only 1 active image layer

If you gonna start backgrounds/layered images, that's the way to go.

Code:
scene bg bedroom_goblin \\will show a background image
show goblin happy \\will show a image with the name goblin happy (if you gonna use expressions or clothes or something like that)

scene bg bedroom_mistress \\will hide/remove every previous shown images and shows the image "bg bedroom_mistress"
And another great thing for DAZ.
Make a HDRI of your environment, use that for lighting and be amazed how fast it renders.
( )

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
you can also rename your pictures like "day1 1", "day1 2" and so on
and use

show day1 1
"Blablabla
show day1 2

that will exchange those images so there is only 1 active image layer

If you gonna start backgrounds/layered images, that's the way to go.

Code:
scene bg bedroom_goblin \\will show a background image
show goblin happy \\will show a image with the name goblin happy (if you gonna use expressions or clothes or something like that)

scene bg bedroom_mistress \\will hide/remove every previous shown images and shows the image "bg bedroom_mistress"
And another great thing for DAZ.
Make a HDRI of your environment, use that for lighting and be amazed how fast it renders.
( )
Thank you very much, friend. This and the previous tips are really enlightening for my daz experience, I will use these for the next project.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid
Apr 18, 2022
There is a possible route where you can use the ring once, and still get the bride ending. There, I spoilt it for you.
As far as I can see in your script this is the requirement for not getting the bride end: "if jen_love <= 2:" Meaning you need love to be at least 3 to get the bride end. You only have three chances to get love points, so you need to hit them all. Those options are:

Day 5 no ring
Day 6 drop towel
Day 7 no ring

As far as I can see there isn't any ring events on day 1, 2, 3 or 4. So when exactly do you propose to use the ring and still get enough love point?

There, I spoiled (That is how it is spelled) your own coding for you.

• Yay, new update!

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
With the images folder inside the game folder, I think a gallery button would be abundant. But, nevertheless, I'll learn the code and implement one.
you are right but some people dont know how to see the images, its very simple, yes, but with a gallery you have all in the same site and can see if you miss any route or image, it's just advice from someone who has no knowledge of made games or programs.

• I just jizzed my pants
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes