Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
As far as I can see in your script this is the requirement for not getting the bride end: "if jen_love <= 2:" Meaning you need love to be at least 3 to get the bride end. You only have three chances to get love points, so you need to hit them all. Those options are:

Day 5 no ring
Day 6 drop towel
Day 7 no ring

As far as I can see there isn't any ring events on day 1, 2, 3 or 4. So when exactly do you propose to use the ring and still get enough love point?

There, I spoiled (That is how it is spelled) your own coding for you.
search basement- right pocket - check the guest's room - Yes - My SEMEN - Make aphrodisiac potion - Sleeping potion - Use the book - Yes - I shouldn't use it - An aphrodisiac potion - drop the towel - don't use the ring

Barooth

Jun 16, 2017
Well the dev was a complete troll then he said this:

What it means is ALWAYS use the potion UNLESS it leads to an instant game over and NEVER use the ring. Quite possible the dev has absolutely no clue what the word "balance" means.
oh wow, obviously didn't try that before, so the balance is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gasmaskguy

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
As far as I can see in your script this is the requirement for not getting the bride end: "if jen_love <= 2:" Meaning you need love to be at least 3 to get the bride end. You only have three chances to get love points, so you need to hit them all. Those options are:

Day 5 no ring
Day 6 drop towel
Day 7 no ring

As far as I can see there isn't any ring events on day 1, 2, 3 or 4. So when exactly do you propose to use the ring and still get enough love point?

There, I spoiled (That is how it is spelled) your own coding for you.
Woops, I stand corrected here. That jen_love should be < 2 for a ring event to happen. Thank you for pointing that out for me.
I'll edit that value so that there will be at least 1 time you can use the ring.

JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
I believe it's safe to say this is the last content update for this game. I'm currently working on a sequel, and trying the RPG Maker engine as I think it will be more suited with the way I want the sequel to be played (but the RPG engine has not been kind, and my schedule is a little tight).
like someone said, renpy is much better in most situations but i get it, that you like customization which RPGM offers once you learn how to use it properly. At least in my opinon, rpgm is much better but takes a lot more time. (sadly my experience with it ended in 2016 after 2 years on working with it :( ) Well anyway i am happy that you are gonna make a sequel :D Have a nice day and wish you luck with fingers crossed ! :3

• Love
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Castor Troy 97

Jul 8, 2024
A small "game". Wait - this is not a game, it's just a visual novel. Yes, it's a SMALL visual novel. Plot - read a few words. Yawned... Yennefer is a BEAUTIFUL. Nooo... Sex with Yennefer in boots... - Absent. Sex with Yennefer in stockings... - Absent. Add the ability to choose items of clothing for Yennefer to wear for sex and I'll give the game a 5 out of 5. My current rating is 2 out of 5

althworld

May 12, 2018
like someone said, renpy is much better in most situations but i get it, that you like customization which RPGM offers once you learn how to use it properly. At least in my opinon, rpgm is much better but takes a lot more time. (sadly my experience with it ended in 2016 after 2 years on working with it :( ) Well anyway i am happy that you are gonna make a sequel :D Have a nice day and wish you luck with fingers crossed ! :3

I kinda dislike rpgm more than like it. Especially those with tedious, unnecessary battles every step of the way. It's fine if they're skipable, but most of the times they aren't. But yeah, some games do suit RPGM more than Renpy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I kinda dislike rpgm more than like it. Especially those with tedious, unnecessary battles every step of the way. It's fine if they're skipable, but most of the times they aren't. But yeah, some games do suit RPGM more than Renpy.
The problem with RPGM is simple. People keep using it for Visual Novels then add big empty expanses to walk across and random battles as busy work to waste the player's time. RPGM can be used to make wonderful games, but by default it lacks the quality of life features that Ren'py has like being able to save mid scene and skip text.

Ren'py doesn't get away scott free either though, too few devs ask the obvious question of "but how does this affect the player's experience?" before adding in needless features like open world exploration in a linear story. Just like how there is no benefit to having a player walk across an empty map for several real world minutes before they can continue the story, there is no benefit to having the player click "Go Here" 5 times between each scene.

This also isn't to say that open world games shouldn't be made, but rather that dev misuse tools and genres constantly. Open world is seen as an easy way to hide how little content a game has, but actually requires far more content than a linear story to justify making an open world to explore.

RPGM and Ren'py are both great tools, but a dev should really sit down and think about which one is better for the game they want to make and why it is better for that type of game.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Well, would be logical to leave question of canon ending open, and have a different goblin as MC.
I mean, not when the dev want to include yennefer again.

Different MC/Goblin? Thats fine I guess.
The same Yen from last game? There need to be a canon chain of events to have it make sense in the sequel.
Or redcon everything but then what's the point of this game and have the next on titled as a sequel. A continuation.

If it's an all new cast? Then yes...the canon ending can be left open.

Food for thought.

Reactions: R4z3H0wl3tt

Cryofire

Feb 25, 2020
The problem with RPGM is simple. People keep using it for Visual Novels then add big empty expanses to walk across and random battles as busy work to waste the player's time. RPGM can be used to make wonderful games, but by default it lacks the quality of life features that Ren'py has like being able to save mid scene and skip text.

Ren'py doesn't get away scott free either though, too few devs ask the obvious question of "but how does this affect the player's experience?" before adding in needless features like open world exploration in a linear story. Just like how there is no benefit to having a player walk across an empty map for several real world minutes before they can continue the story, there is no benefit to having the player click "Go Here" 5 times between each scene.

This also isn't to say that open world games shouldn't be made, but rather that dev misuse tools and genres constantly. Open world is seen as an easy way to hide how little content a game has, but actually requires far more content than a linear story to justify making an open world to explore.

RPGM and Ren'py are both great tools, but a dev should really sit down and think about which one is better for the game they want to make and why it is better for that type of game.
I'll add that I don't like how whenever someone makes a game on RPGM they skip any features related to readability like having a text backlog or being able to adjust text speed. Or how scene replays end up just being another map.
It's possible to implement those features, but most people just don't bother.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
I mean, not when the dev want to include yennefer again.

Different MC/Goblin? Thats fine I guess.
The same Yen from last game? There need to be a canon chain of events to have it make sense in the sequel.
Or redcon everything but then what's the point of this game and have the next on titled as a sequel. A continuation.

If it's an all new cast? Then yes...the canon ending can be left open.

Food for thought.
If dev wants to have Yennefer in game and wants to change engine, it's looks more like remake.
Considering it's his first try and how short the game is, it's okey to start over making reboot with bigger scale.

I would prefer to have Yennefer as MC, simply to look on her instead of ugly goblin 90% of time, and removed cliche with addictive goblin sperm, having him using cunning and potions.

P.S. If making game without Yen:
Triss performing experiments that was forbidden by mage circle, goblin servant from circle discovers it and steals her notes.
He blackmails her, her pussy in exchange for silence. Triss has to ask circle to give him to her as helper. She lets him fuck her with disgust and keeps working on her project.
Her goal is to breed obedient species of monsters, and goblin meets Ciri who hesitantly agreed to help Triss, not knowing that she'll have to copulate with monsters.
Goblin will have a chance to corrupt both women, Triss by proving he's perfect partner for her crazy experiments, and Ciri by pushing her into pregnancy obsession and love for monster cocks.
Triss_experiment_Breeding_1.jpg Triss_experiment_Breeding_2.jpg Triss_experiment_Breeding_3.jpg Triss_experiment_Breeding_4.jpg Triss_experiment_Breeding_5.jpg Triss_experiment_Breeding_6.jpg Triss_experiment_Breeding_7.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: floppytownpro

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Gasmaskguy,

Loved your game, want to know now it says completed for this game will you now be making any more updates for this games or are you planning new game.

Your game reminded of a game I had played long time back, don't remember the name but it was in space and there was a monster like octopus who tries seducing the FMC in spaceship. Too bad the dev only makes videos now.

Last edited:

floppytownpro

Jul 1, 2021
Hi Gasmaskguy,

Loved your game, want to know now it says completed for this game will you now be making any more updates for this games or are you planning new game.

Your game reminded of a game I had played long time back, don't remember the name but it was in space and there was a monster like octopus who tries seducing the FMC in spaceship. Too bad the dev only makes videos now.
I think it's Tentacular

Reactions: Inkshade
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes