JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
Nice update. I have a question though, is it possible to make goblin's dick a bit smaller however it sounds? xD It would make deepthroats look better visually in my opinion where she actually can take full dick as for now it looks like her mouth would rip before even taking half of it. xD Or maybe some option to choose: big/normal for example. Jusy my opinion. Anyway thanks again for hard work ! :3

Edit: Maybe not even smaller but thinner instead of his huge monstrous thing xD (Which is still understandable as its a fucking monster xD)

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Nice update. I have a question though, is it possible to make goblin's dick a bit smaller however it sounds? xD It would make deepthroats look better visually in my opinion where she actually can take full dick as for now it looks like her mouth would rip before even taking half of it. xD Or maybe some option to choose: big/normal for example. Jusy my opinion. Anyway thanks again for hard work ! :3

Edit: Maybe not even smaller but thinner instead of his huge monstrous thing xD (Which is still understandable as its a fucking monster xD)
this is a first for me ....i always complaining about small dicks ....well im not complaining about the goblin size and form ,is looks good to me...

JohnCarapent

Jun 24, 2024
this is a first for me ....i always complaining about small dicks ....well im not complaining about the goblin size and form ,is looks good to me...
To be honest it's not about the size. Its about taking a full dick or maybe even a bit more than half in mouth.
And it is not complaining as I explicitly said " Jusy my opinion." And i am fine either way giving nice feedback as i just think it would be better visually. If author can make that big dick to have a black haired slut to have a deepthroat on it with nice render then its fine. If not it still fine as this is just about deepthroat, not about rest of the game.
But i knew some would take it a bit more personally as i said " is it possible to make goblin's dick a bit smaller however it sounds? xD " Because i know how some poeple would take it and it sounds a bit ridiculous even but well, constructive feedback is still a feedback, right? RIGHT? :D

Edit: And thanks for comment as i can pass more clearly what i think thanks to it. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gasmaskguy

ajro413

Mar 6, 2022
I like how the dev is managing this game. It's rare to see consistent updates and commitment on finishing the game. Sadly, there's a lot of abandoned game out there that would've been amazing if it got this treatment.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes