• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

• Only user presets are supported, delete and remove as desired.
  • Preset directory is now local to the game (./Radiant/CharacterPresets).
  • Save directory now local to the game (./Radiant/SaveGames).
  • Breeding tags can now be set in creator (allows user presets to be bred).
  • Copy and paste implemented for presets, works across variants.
  • Fixed preset file collisions for exotic females.
  • Hotfix: Missing sex select button
  • Hotfix: Double preset list for females with exotic variant.
  • Hotfix: Breeding always results in default scheme.
  • Hotfix: Copy crash, now only works on materials.
Old presets can be moved to the new folder, and they should work. For 0.712, I will begin accepting presets again, but my standards have drastically increased. Before I cared mostly about quantity, but now it's quality.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
A strange thing. In version 0.7111A I have a lot of lags and freezes on Lustwood, even if the graphics are high quality. On all other locations, everything is fine in ultra quality.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
Futa nephelym on male player. Please. PLEASE. If anyone can get this done, either developer or modder, I will fucking do anything.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Futa nephelym on male player. Please. PLEASE. If anyone can get this done, either developer or modder, I will fucking do anything.
I'm going to go out on a gander and assume you like seeing someone getting pegged. That's cool if you do. Personally, I don't care for it but i'm not going to judge someone for their preferences. If you don' like that stuff, then please disregard the first part of this comment. Anyway, i'm a member of the developer's discord group and he's mentioned he doesn't really like male on male/ futa on male pairings (the futa being the one sticking it in) a few times, and that's beside the fact that BoTN is a breeding game so there wouldn't be much point to including such content since neither pair can produce offspring. What i'm trying to say is, don't expect the developer to put in such content any time soon if at all. However people have mentioned in previous posts that it might be doable via hex editor so i suggest looking into it. To my knowledge nobody has modded the game yet, i might be wrong on that but i haven't seen any. So really your only current option is hex editor. If you happen to find a way, please post iton the thread. There were a few other people looking for ways to get such content in the game.

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
A strange thing. In version 0.7111A I have a lot of lags and freezes on Lustwood, even if the graphics are high quality. On all other locations, everything is fine in ultra quality.
the same problem was befor, there a lot to render and 2-4 kinds of nephm have to spawn, there fighting each other who's going to spawn, i hope i explain the ultimate lag, in lustwoods clear enoth :3 this problem can be fixed if the foxen and lykos have seperated spawn's but this is a future thing or maybe not a thing

Reactions: Iluha

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
What is the diffrent between game and creator? I am alittle confused there. Thanks for any help.
Asked about once a page. At this point, not adding it to the OP is a way to artificially bump the thread when people ask this, lol. Search the thread for "Creator" and count how many times it's been asked, it's kinda funny. Pretty sure I've seen this asked and answered dozens of times by now.

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
the same problem was befor, there a lot to render and 2-4 kinds of nephm have to spawn, there fighting each other who's going to spawn, i hope i explain the ultimate lag, in lustwoods clear enoth :3 this problem can be fixed if the foxen and lykos have seperated spawn's but this is a future thing or maybe not a thing
I understand everything. Sorry for my English. Google translator:)

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes