dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
its good this game updating so quick but really i don't want to download it because whats the point downloading it ? old save file don't work for new updates and have to recreate character every time ? and why have to download full files as we know main exe engine and some files are same ? wasting data and time ill download it when its done completed.....

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hey guys just thought id give a heads up LOL this was first game i thought id give a review on. I didn't read rules first but prob should have. my review triggered a bad response for at least one reason but there might be three. I dont think im in trouble but wanted to apologize. Apparently i did 3 things i mentioned breeders heaven which is a no no. And apparently even though i wasnt trying to apently i was recommending a dev change things which is also a no no. I was just trying to boost your game im sorry and i apologize.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im wondering though even though i dont like em if get those big humongous cows with then insanely unrealistic headlights you guys were saying earlier you can breed that out with like mix and match i cant imagine 2 big cows breeding into smaller one

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
im wondering though even though i dont like em if get those big humongous cows with then insanely unrealistic headlights you guys were saying earlier you can breed that out with like mix and match i cant imagine 2 big cows breeding into smaller one
just breed it with a bat that has slender traits and doesn't boyvar that doesn't have chubby and big tits traits. That should bring the boyvar down to normal height 6ft or maybe even tiny if you're lucky.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
do we have a map for this game?
i cant find the seraphim anymore :(

and whats different in the Creator version?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
do we have a map for this game?
i cant find the seraphim anymore :(

and whats different in the Creator version?
Map:
The Creator Build is a preset creator and a gallery (not actual game).

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
What are all the cheats if I may ask

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
the cheat does work fine but i find you sometimes have to close game and restart to reactivate them for some reason but the only cheat i know is o and thats gives bunch of money

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Great game, but i dont know if the dev is just greedy and stubborn or cautious with the idea of no team and I do everything alone, i was reading in the discord server he does not like to do male neph(with his comments it sounds to me that he is homophobic, although he denies it) so why not hire another person who can make males nephs and other stuff (with this I am not saying that he is bad with what he does the updates are released almost every two weeks) but at least with one more the work would be faster and there would be more content. For example the latest updates were only hybrids and there are small things that the developer with another person could add and make the update bigger. I have some ideas like:

- A map for beginners
- New sex scenes
- Create a new place for angels and move the bats to another side
- A booty trait.
- A filter in the breeding interface
- Move the mf portal near the house is so tiring walk to the other side

and those are little things which I think are easy to implement but with the developer playing lone wolf it will take a long time if it were to be implemented

Last edited:

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Great game, but i dont know if the dev is just greedy and stubborn or cautious with the idea of no team and I do everything alone, i was reading in the discord server he does not like to do male neph(with his comments it sounds to me that he is homophobic, although he denies it) so why not hire another person who can make males nephs and other stuff (with this I am not saying that he is bad with what he does the updates are released almost every two weeks) but at least with one more the work would be faster and there would be more content. For example the latest updates were only hybrids and there are small things that the developer with another person could add and make the update bigger. I have some ideas like:

- A map for beginners
- New sex scenes
- Create a new place for angels and move the bats to another side
- A booty trait.
- A filter in the breeding interface
- Move the mf portal near the house is so tiring walk to the other side

and those are little things which I think are easy to implement but with the developer playing lone wolf it will take a long time if it were to be implemented
I totally get you. With practically 16K a month I don't see why he wouldn't hire somebody else; and that someone else wouldn't even have to work directly on the core game, but some other stuff that would help improve the game like backwards compatibility of saves or the AUDIO.

For now I'll just watch from the fence and ocassionally pledge if I see something noteworthy, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think there's going to be anything groundbreaking in the medium term.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
can you share us your knowledge?
how do i change the movementspeed?

i know how to change money but not speed :(
its annoying

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Would be funnier if instead of a mermaid there was a giant bird bath, since it's harpies & bats that always seem to start with grungy.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes