ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Then is there any way we could make some MODs?
Sure get the UE4 dev kit and go to town. Learn some 3D modeling and go to town.
If you're lucky or good at what you do you might have your mod ready within 3 months.

Reactions: nm79

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Again, taken from the discord faq:
"When are the MxM scenes coming?
Never, I am not interested in making such content.

Why not? Are you a homophobe?
No, I just prefer the female form and as a single developer choose to spend my energy there."
God I hate this meme of if you dont like something you automatically are racist, homophobic and transphobic. I miss pre 2010 when people werent so fucking spoiled and snowflakey

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This FAQ seems hostile, is this a dismissive Discord?
Not at all, the only thing I won't tolerate is a demand that I change some aspect of the game to your liking."
The dev seems very based.
A dev with a spine is rare these days, even if I do not like some aspects of the game I respect that he doesnt bend over backwards to suit everyone's wants, a contrast to what happened recently.

kaisertheliar

Nov 3, 2017
Anyone know if you choose to only have females/futa all the hybrids are still possible? Do the required parents of certain gender- race combos carry over to Futa variants? Asking for a friend.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Anyone know if you choose to only have females/futa all the hybrids are still possible? Do the required parents of certain gender- race combos carry over to Futa variants? Asking for a friend.
Gender doesn't matter for hybrids.
Not sure how you came to the conclusion that it would. Dick + Vagina of anything that can breed hybrids works.

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
guys, do you know why the lack of males on the new races? i know females are cool but only futa partners is a bit boring
Quoting from the official Discord's FAQ:

Males seem to get less designs and variants, why?
Males definitely take a back seat in this game, and admittedly I am not as good with, or interested in, their designs.
So in other words, the dev is bad at designing and creating male models so he won't do them, unless on a rare occasion he's kissed by the muse and has some brilliant idea of a male he definitely must implement (which is unlikely).

We definitely need some modders who are good with Unreal Engine to make males for every race. I'm hoping so much that someone makes decent male harpies and nekos.

Ah and by the way, if anyone is sick of his fetish of fat chicks with oversized tits, attached here's a pack of presets, that turns all those fat whales into normal/model shaped beauties. Just go to %localappdata% -> Radiant -> Saved, delete the CharacterPresets folder and replace it with the one in the zip I've attached.
Then in the game, uncheck "Body Composition" under settings, so the wild Nephelym aren't randomly generated, but always use the presets (there are enough presets in the files) and you've gotten rid of all those obese, ugly chicks.
The presets are updated for the newest version right now (0.715A) and also have a few good looking Bee presets I've made.

Jan 15, 2018

So in other words, the dev is bad at designing and creating male models so he won't do them, unless on a rare occasion he's kissed by the muse and has some brilliant idea of a male he definitely must implement (which is unlikely).

We definitely need some modders who are good with Unreal Engine to make males for every race. I'm hoping so much that someone makes decent male harpies and nekos.

Ah and by the way, if anyone is sick of his fetish of fat chicks with oversized tits, attached here's a pack of presets, that turns all those fat whales into normal/model shaped beauties. Just go to %localappdata% -> Radiant -> Saved, delete the CharacterPresets folder and replace it with the one in the zip I've attached.
Then in the game, uncheck "Body Composition" under settings, so the wild Nephelym aren't randomly generated, but always use the presets (there are enough presets in the files) and you've gotten rid of all those obese, ugly chicks.
The presets are updated for the newest version right now (0.715A) and also have a few good looking Bee presets I've made.
How many variants are changed in that pack of presets?

TheBigPebis

Apr 6, 2018

This boy out here hating tasteful jiggle

Reactions: nm79 and war12321
Feb 17, 2019
This boy out here hating tasteful jiggle
i havent seen these presets so i don't know how much they change but i have to say that models like the cow have a full on overweight look wich i personally don't like ,i think a tasteful jiggle is more on the ''thick'' side of things like the titan or the bee models,but when they start to look spherical i have to agree with iceflare

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
It's also missing from the Gallery in the Creators version. I know from the comments that he had problems with the Thyraie causing the game to crash when they where in the Breeding Pen. Maybe that's why it was removed.
You can do the surprise animations in the breeding pen now? Since when could you do that? You couldnt do that last time I played which was the elf update?

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
yep, you can alter it by breeding or adding the size trait you want to use
Adding the size trait? what do you mean by that? how do you add specific traits? I thought all traits had to be bred in by either using one that already has the trait, or getting lucky? I know u can pray to the angel lady to get more variations or something along those lines, but not familiar with being able to add specific ones manually. If you could do that that would save me a lot of time lmao

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Adding the size trait? what do you mean by that? how do you add specific traits? I thought all traits had to be bred in by either using one that already has the trait, or getting lucky? I know u can pray to the angel lady to get more variations or something along those lines, but not familiar with being able to add specific ones manually. If you could do that that would save me a lot of time lmao
You need to manually edit the saves with a hex editor.

Search SAVE EDIT in this thread for some instructions.
The game and save system keeps changing so often that no one cares to make a proprietary save editor for this game as of yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo

AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017
You need to manually edit the saves with a hex editor.

Search SAVE EDIT in this thread for some instructions.
The game and save system keeps changing so often that no one cares to make a proprietary save editor for this game as of yet.
Alraune Fern evolve with semen?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes