Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
what are the races you can change, my female character can't change into fox or cow whenever I go alter the spirit form the only option it shows is to leave

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
After picking a spirit form (and save it) , leave , then use the [Q] button to activate / disable Spirit form.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Soo far trying to use the option of "changing the Spirit Form" crashes the game, maybe cause I got more than that one Futa Vulpus? Gonna try after releasing all Futa Vulpus, then Vulpus up to releasing everything to see if you need a clean save for it to work.

Edit:
Works once you got a clean save for all kinds of Nephelim and presets. However a running Seraphim looks really weird.
This explains what i was running into.
Really don't want to restart all progress again to see this feature so going to look for a way to manipulate save data some time later.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Er. odd question. Which of the color wheel selectors is for cum color? or is that not changable? I could have sworn it used to be a thing but I can't find it.

• Haha
Reactions: MirrorHead

DreCore

Aug 5, 2017
hey peeps i updated the save edit program to work with the new BOTN_0718A.
credits to the maker cant remember the name but thanks for making this

Reactions: m00k00

MaxMustermann88

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, i downloaded the Game for the first time. Than i extract it.
When i want to start it, it shows me this:

Has anyone an idea, what i have to do?

error.png

Artul

May 16, 2019
Could someone post a new save with a vulpuss and maybe a vulwarg? I want to take advantage of this new update but I really don't want to go back to lustwood :(

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
I'm not talking about current. I'm talking about the upcoming fuck ups the dev said he's planing on making.
Also, not talking about moving presets so much as maintaining all the acquired nephs over, this is tracked in saves which he said will likely break. I already know about changing the version number, wrote how to do it for others in this thread several times. It's entirely likely that when the dev says saves will break he means more than just a version number change and if that's the case the old fix won't work.
How do I delete old file saves from the game?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes