Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
He's got it somewhat low on the priority list.
Most things are on the list of his last priorities :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Would be nice with more face variety. Even the more animalistic faces tend to run under the same scheme for faces.
I would like them to show emotions the same serious face make it boring, only when they are breeding and thats all, probably not planned or the last things to do list :V

"full audio" has a check mark lol...
I mean it will eventually get audio but that's funny.
One of two: Dev put some raw sounds or most likely he will put a note that will say that it is not his priority and he will see a rain of complaints in steam like here and his discord channel for not putting sound but he will take it normal because he got used to it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
One of two: Dev put some raw sounds or most likely he will put a note that will say that it is not his priority and he will see a rain of complaints in steam like here and his discord channel for not putting sound but he will take it normal because he got used to it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I mean if you open the in game options it says sound is coming eventually...so it will get there just not anytime soon.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a way to go first person during sex?
No, but we should add that to the wish list!

I can tell you from my own TK17 experience that first person is something not many devs have figured out, even though it's actually very easy. The universal fuck-up they do is just move the camera to the model's eye location and half the time they don't bother giving you any view panning functions while doing it. Almost invariably you end up with seeing the clipped interior of your own toon's head, which is kind of unnerving when you're staring at your own teeth and eyeballs from behind.

The solution is actually very, very simply, however: Add an invisible head to the game and have it so that when you go to first person view your own toon's head gets swapped with the invisible one. No more floating eyeballs, no examining your own teeth or watching your own hair fly around. That's what I did back when I doing all my TK17 videos back in the day (see sig for reference) and it worked great. Why no one else ever thought to do this is beyond me.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
OK, I've got a gripe about immersion. Look, DH, I like a nice thicc girl as much as the next guy and while giant racks on orcs is fine and giant asses on goblins is dandy, when 99% of the ELF girls that spawn all have Busty, Buxom and Fat... I dunno, man, it just doesn't seem right to me. Seems like they'd be immune to that - if anything they should be getting the Thin trait more often than anyone else. Just throwing that out there.

And speaking of percentages... when I turn on futa just to get more breeding options in my roster, I was thinking that maybe half the girls that spawn would be futa. Nope! It's like ALL of them. I had to sift through twenty different girls just to find an actual female in the mix. I know it's a popular fetish but could ya tone it down just a tad? Maybe put the percentage rates on a slider or something?

Maybe below "feral" and "hominal" you should add "anime mode" - turn it on for your bimbo elves, svelt orcs that just happen to look like Japanese girls with green skin and fat seraphim. Turn off for "classical" mode of svelt elves, muscular orcs with large mouths and wide noses, along with seraphim that have idealized human-like perfectly balanced proportions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
And speaking of percentages... when I turn on futa just to get more breeding options in my roster, I was thinking that maybe half the girls that spawn would be futa. Nope! It's like ALL of them. I had to sift through twenty different girls just to find an actual female in the mix. I know it's a popular fetish but could ya tone it down just a tad? Maybe put the percentage rates on a slider or something?
You can check futa option on the fly if you have a surplus of dickless girls and vice versa.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes