Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Are there any Mods for this game yet?
Mod support is supposed to come when the dev finishes the game and moves on to the next, but patreon being what it is...
Is there no animation for when PC breeds with Vulwarg Futa at barn?
Animations are dependent on size, when you're in the breeding menu refer to the chart for supported animations between size pairs. Also, you breed at the gated field next to your house, not the barns, barns are for milking.

Di3tP3psi

May 25, 2020
The Creator code is no longer valid as of the 15th of June, 2020. If anyone has the current one, that would be VERY appreciated.

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
So, since the dev didn't allow for futa on male yet to happen (and apparently has no plans to) and since it seems like both using the bugged version or editing stuff with Hex editors do bring freaky results, i've tried to make a futa preset that looks more like a femboy.

Unfortunately i've never done this kind of detailed stuff before and i wasn't able to find the necessary options in the character editor (like adjusting the width of the vagina to make it less apparent, moving it to unnatural positions so that when on the receiving end it looked like anal): so in the end the results are nowhere as good as i hoped.

If somebody here feels like trying to improve it further, especially the chest area where the lines of the under-boobs look bad, and reuploading it here i could share the preset.

First i need to find where custom characters presets are in the game files, to begin with...
If somebody could explain that to me it would be a huge help.

EDIT:

Found it.
Going to add it as an attachment along some image previews... that is, as soon as i find out how in the world you make a spoiler section here.
It's not like everybody scrolling the pages of this thread would like looking at futa on male pics.

EDIT 2:

All right, here we go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to put the .sav file in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets in order to be able to load the preset before starting a new game.
Also sorry if some image looks bad but my pc can't really handle more than 1600x900.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caerna

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
:KEK: Default body normals don't even work for flat chested models. :KEK:

That's some DEDICATION to megachonks on derelict's part. At least doing realistic body shape is somewhat possible.
Yep... so far that even putting the breast-bounce slider in body physics section to the minimum there's still A LOT of movement in all scenes, which for flat chested looks awfully abnormal. :HideThePain:

Did you manage to load the preset in your game?
For some reason when i try putting it in the character presets folder with a different name, it doesn't load at all...
Maybe the game recognizes it' s a duplicate or that it has too many identical traits, idk really...

Reactions: Caerna

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Did you manage to load the preset in your game?
For some reason when i try putting it in the character presets folder with a different name, it doesn't load at all...
Maybe the game recognizes it' s a duplicate or that it has too many identical traits, idk really...
Yep, file to AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets and it is selectable on char creation.

ft.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
Yep, file to AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets and it is selectable on char creation.

View attachment 697569
Nice, was worried for a moment that character presets were tied to game saves.

By the way the game looks nice with higher resolution, at some point i'll really need to get a new a gpu...
Probably what's tanking performance is rendering distance and dense geometry.

Last edited:

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Do you mean the ones you catch? Or the main character? It takes some effort, but fiddling with the sliders long enough will get it to look fairly shapely ^.^
Fanny in UK and most of europe is vagina not ass. You Yanks are just wierd. ;)

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
how do i choose other animations ? the last build seems to only have one in farm
You have to purchase them from the NPC by the Sultry Plateau. If you turn from the portal, there is a path that is further right than the path that leads to the Harpy's.

Reactions: Aymier09

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
Seems like a lot of the different color variants got removed in the latest update. I remember reading in the patch notes that he had to rework the hair physics system so I wonder if that's why. The bee girls seem to only have one skin tone now. :(

Oct 25, 2019
Seems like a lot of the different color variants got removed in the latest update. I remember reading in the patch notes that he had to rework the hair physics system so I wonder if that's why. The bee girls seem to only have one skin tone now. :(
Looks like derelict has remove community created skins (i don't know for why reason) from nevest version, because I too noticed that lots of the skins disappeared. Here is archive with all presets, which exist in old versions and recently added. Move folder to "AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved" with replacing files, and enjoy.

And useful tip: you can combine skins between different races. Using this method I created about 10-15 new skins for different races

Last edited:

DerelictHelmsman

May 2, 2019
An enormous amount of bitching and moaning about it not being a real game, and then an even larger amount of bitching when I start turning it into one.

I do read this forum, seeking out negative critique that I don't get on Patreon on Discord because believe it or not I care about feedback. However, what no one understands is how difficult it is for a developer to please everyone.

Ask 10 people what they want out of this game and you will get back 100 different answers, some of which clash and cannot mutually exist.

This response is to set the record straight. I work on this game night and day, development is slower now because the code has reached a point where I can't just add things willy nilly without consequences. The last few engine versions have not been very good, and I have been chasing down bugs. There is so much more that goes into each build than what's on the release notes. I write this game from scratch in C++, by myself, in addition to making most of the art.

There is a curse with breeding games, and it's not lazy developers. It's the harsh reality of having to deal with making hundreds of thousands of animations for just a small set of races. Admittedly, I was not prepared for dealing with that when I first started this game. I decided to impose harsh restrictions to enable animation sharing, and it is the only reason this game exists.

It's fine that there is harsh criticism here, but please keep it constructive and don't spread lies about my character as a developer. I have never been out to scam anyone, having the freedom to develop this game means far more to me than money, but unfortunately we live in a world where you have to pay to be alive.

Don't forget I give away my latest content for free when it's time to update the pubic build. I could have charged $20 on Steam, but I made it free saying to myself "no, I already make a generous amount on Patreon". I am even toying with the idea of releasing the final version of the game for free, and completely open sourcing it for modders to take over. Patreon to me has always been a tip jar, donate if you like it or not, I don't give a shit.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
An enormous amount of bitching and moaning about it not being a real game, and then an even larger amount of bitching when I start turning it into one.

I do read this forum, seeking out negative critique that I don't get on Patreon on Discord because believe it or not I care about feedback. However, what no one understands is how difficult it is for a developer to please everyone.
"I do read this forum, seeking out negative critique", but complains about people bitching and moaning in the first sentence.

This response is to set the record straight. I work on this game night and day, development is slower now because the code has reached a point where I can't just add things willy nilly without consequences. The last few engine versions have not been very good, and I have been chasing down bugs. There is so much more that goes into each build than what's on the release notes. I write this game from scratch in C++, by myself, in addition to making most of the art.
I have an issue with this because as far as I can tell, you working on this project alone is a self imposed limitation, not a money limitation or anything. So it's kind of weird to be proudly proclaiming you work on the project alone while it sees little progress, even by your own admittance. Most of the people talking about slow progress here are blaming you working on the project alone after all. I don't think anybody expects a single person to do much better, so you're a bit off base there.

It's fine that there is harsh criticism here, but please keep it constructive and don't spread lies about my character as a developer. I have never been out to scam anyone, having the freedom to develop this game means far more to me than money, but unfortunately we live in a world where you have to pay to be alive.
Well to be clear/devils advocate here, you don't need to set out to scam anybody to scam them. Nobody is the bad guy in their own mind. But there sure are a lot of shitty people in the world who make excuses for why their behavior is okay, right? At the end of the day, are you living up to your promises (Rhetorical question here)? That's what matters.

Don't forget I give away my latest content for free when it's time to update the pubic build. I could have charged $20 on Steam, but I made it free saying to myself "no, I already make a generous amount on Patreon".
Oh wow, we should all bow before your greatness/generosity huh.

I've gotta say overall, I wouldn't rate your "character" very highly after this post. You spent a lot of time talking about how difficult things are for you, and insulting people criticizing your game. Then you try to add in how generous and wonderful you are with the final message. You proved the people attacking your character right with this post. This was your chance to be like "Sorry I fucked up" and talk about how you'll do better, but all I'm seeing is "My life is so hard" and no mention of you taking/talking about any action to quicken the progress of the game.

TLDR: You posted here just to attack people and try to garner sympathy from those same people in the same damn message.

Constructive criticism time:

What you just did was the opposite of what you should be trying to do as a game developer. The only part of your message that was potentially useful to anybody that had concerns about you and the game development is when you said "Admittedly, I was not prepared for dealing with that when I first started this game." Focus more on that, but do it with stuff that we actually have concerns about right now. And then don't just stop at mentioning issues, talk about how you plan to fix them. If you're not capable of fixing them, then the people with those concerns could be on to something huh?

The next time you post here if you're game, I recommend you try to ease concerns, not reinforce them or create new ones. I'm actually pretty surprised you'd post a message like this here. I'll try to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're having a bad day, cause this post was just a bad idea all around. Like, it's shockingly easy to pacify people here, but you did pretty much nothing to ease tensions, actually I feel like you've made things worse.

What part of this message was supposed to garner a healthier relationship/dialogue between people here? We all know game development is hard, we all know you're working on the project alone. Most the people with concerns here are well aware of those things. You didn't really address any of the actual issues with this post. What was your goal? To be understood? Mentioning things we already know.

Try understanding your fanbase. If you want people to be understanding of your problems, be understanding of theirs. You have the power, you have the responsibility to start things off right. What's easier/more realistic, a legion of people all behaving well or one developer behaving well? This is the pace you just set for conversation here. My response could have been completely different if your message was different.

Last edited:

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019

Ask 10 people what they want out of this game and you will get back 100 different answers, some of which clash and cannot mutually exist.
Oh Mr Dev so you were here well let me give you that constructive criticism you are looking for. About this part instead of asking what people want, why not come up with an idea, ask a dichotomous question and proceed with the winning answer simple as that but who cares about feedback from here we are not patrons so you will not take this into account

There is a curse with breeding games, and it's not lazy developers. It's the harsh reality of having to deal with making hundreds of thousands of animations for just a small set of races. Admittedly, I was not prepared for dealing with that when I first started this game. I decided to impose harsh restrictions to enable animation sharing, and it is the only reason this game exists.
Iirc you are working alone in this project by self-imposition alluding to the problem that the "breeding season"(i dont remember the name :V) team had so in this section you have to accept the criticism of slow advances for not wanting to compartmentalize the development of the game.

Well here is the only way where the not patrons can throw shit and not be banned for writing criticism and not praise you blindly like on your discord channel

Don't forget I give away my latest content for free when it's time to update the pubic build. I could have charged $20 on Steam, but I made it free saying to myself "no, I already make a generous amount on Patreon". I am even toying with the idea of releasing the final version of the game for free, and completely open sourcing it for modders to take over. Patreon to me has always been a tip jar, donate if you like it or not, I don't give a shit.
You contradict yourself with the previous paragraph "but unfortunately we live in a world where you have to pay to be alive." charge on Steam that it doesn't matter here :KEK::LUL::FacePalm:

Last edited:

DerelictHelmsman

May 2, 2019
No one should feel attacked or insulted by anything I wrote. I am not here to fight with anyone. My posts are not meant to be harsh, and they are only for me to get a better understanding of why many have felt to need to go so far as to label me lazy, incapable, and a scammer.

I meant it when I said I come here to read alternative opinions. I thrive off of negative criticism, and it's welcome just as much as praise. It's the not the bitching and moaning itself, but the contradiction of demanding gameplay and then hating builds that add it. You can imagine how frustrating that is to read.

No one has ever been banned on my Discord for negative feedback, and never will. That's entirely made up.

You are correct, I choose to work alone. Hiring people is not some magical switch you can flip to make your game get done faster. It comes with a ton of drama, excuses, and low quality work. Rather than develop the game, I would spend most of my time babysitting a team of subpar individuals looking to milk as much out of me as they possibly can. And that's the typical scenario, it could end up worse like Breeding Season.

You seem to have something against solo developers specifically. Perhaps others are what you claim, but it's invalid to slap those labels on all of us. Speaking for myself, and from the heart, I expect no one to bow to any aspect of me, or my philosophies. The Steam example was used only to show that I'm not all about the damn money. If that were the case, things would be very different.

Are there things I could do better? Absolutely. Have mistakes been made? You know it. However this idea that I am lazy, and a scammer is baseless.

What I read here screams of not knowing a damn thing about game development. You don't just download things off of the marketplace and tick a few boxes in the editor, it's full blown software engineering. It takes time, a lot of time.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 106 Votes