DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Speaking of animations, does anyone have a copy of BOTN_Early_0735A?

The gallery of 0735A has animations that were removed in later versions.

So far I have only found a dead torrent and a link to but it is capped at 50kb for free users.

It would be awesome if someone could upload version 0735A.
i0kQVZ7D#taX9P9lr18u-Bz8n9artBtYZFXEMH-otBhR9qYqijko

Reactions: rickballz

tempbear

Jun 7, 2018
Hornball is common for vulwargs, therefore I spent about 10 in game days cross breeding them with vulwargs for this trait to come over. I didn't spend two IRL days running around the field and checking if one with hornball trait spawns :). I even got two with hornball trait, but they were futas, not females, and quest says it need to be female. So no dice there. I even crossbred these futa hornball bees with other bees, to make sure offspring is bee and not 50% chance of ending as a bee but so far no luck, only more futa hornball bees.

Similar with dragons, nympho dragons are rarity to occur "naturally". But nekos are almost all nyphos so I cross bred them and got few dragons with nympho trait. But again, on opposite side... they were female dragons and quest asks for futas. Rest of the story is the same as with bees. So far I haven't got winning combination because I can't actually influence it. It's all on luck of the draw.
I even tried saving before sleeping but every time I reload and go to next day same offspring gets born. So you can't "cheat" that way. It seems offspring race/trait combo gets set when neph gets pregnant.

I haven't played last few days because from exploring and trying combinations for fun I got stuck on this :/
have you tried enabling "all females are futa" in the options menu to get the dragon? i know it feels scummy but man its saved me a bunch of time.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I was told that the centaur is fully female if you have futa turned off. Is that not the case for you?
Just disabling it's dick doesn't mean its female. If you are a female breeder and run up to her with Futa stuff disabled the dialog still says the very same.

And i don't know which idiot gave the facepalm. You can dislike a opinion, but that doesn't make it any less true. You are forced to go through the dialog, suggesting exactly on what is happening. Imagine something you don't like and you are getting forced to see it. Would you like it? No? Wouldn't you react the very same way like i do, voicing your opinion about it and if you can't avoid it stop liking the game you used to enjoy?

Again. It wouldn't be a problem if you can 100% avoid futa stuff or tentacles or whatever. But since it is built in into the whole progression system now, makes a "disable futa content" redundant, if it is still there regardless.

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
Little question. Each time the game is updated, my save is not compatible with the new version. There are somethink to do for my save can be compatible with the new version?

Dec 10, 2019
Little question. Each time the game is updated, my save is not compatible with the new version. There are somethink to do for my save can be compatible with the new version?
No, the game is in alpha. Save compatibility isn't something that's high priority between alpha versions as the game keeps changing too much.

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
I have an other question. I love the Futa Lamassu, and I would Like to know if it is possible to make a Lamassu Huge or Massive?

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Could anyone on a 8GB RAM machine confirm if recent version crashes?
(RAM usage was getting worse and worse and at some point it became inoperable, crashing pretty much as soon as it starts spawning entities in the wild, and I think there's still no settings to reduce RAM usage...)

dutchiesub

Nov 6, 2020
i just get crashes in the purple tree elven area. if i dont go there im fine

E: if i start to NOT be able to interact with nephelym its savetime because it ll crash soon after

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
can anyone share a current save? been reading many pages on the thread here and not a single person shares a save game O-o

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
its an interesting game to play through, loading up someones full harem would largely bypass the experience

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
Oh, they remove the surprise animation in gallery. That is the only way you can get a surprise sex from hybrids, why remove?
Not enough slots for the new animation?

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
Can someone helm me for a preset? I've found a preset, and I can't see it in game. I can't load it. Can someone help me plz?
EDIT: I found it, but only in gallery mode. I can't see it in a game

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes