Micadi

Mar 15, 2019
You would think muting a game would be self explanatory. It's like there is a volume setting or a mute button on your monitor. Guess thinking skips a few generations for some people.
Well, in some games you can separately mute voice, background music, sound effects etc. etc. Don't be to harsh on that guy, considering he asked to mute only moans, not the whole game...

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
:eek:
Sounds?
Animations?
Game Plays?

Am I reading all this correctly?

About time the Dev started actually developing this into something resembling an actual game!
Impressive!
However I still believe he needs to hire some help, he has more than enough money to do so, with the amount of funding this game is getting, Im expecting a greater level of gameplay, Not going to lure me back as a patreon that easily.
:unsure:

Feb 20, 2019
:eek:
Sounds?
Animations?
Game Plays?

Am I reading all this correctly?

About time the Dev started actually developing this into something resembling an actual game!
Impressive!
However I still believe he needs to hire some help, he has more than enough money to do so, with the amount of funding this game is getting, Im expecting a greater level of gameplay, Not going to lure me back as a patreon that easily.
:unsure:
"Not going to lure me back as a patreon that easily."

You getting Breeding Season flashbacks?

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Triggered,
Begin rant/

Dont misunderstand me, I love the game, even as it is, I think is has a huge potential, I was a patreon for a while, I have officially paid more for this game than any other game I own, He took my money, I am ok with that, But I have seen many other games simply develop faster and smoother than what I have seen with this project.
To be fair this is a one man project.
And that is my main problem with it...

Just imagine for a moment, if this guy actually hired some talent to help with the game, Its amazing what one man can do, But a team can do so so much more, he has more than enough money to hire a team.
this guy actually gets shit done.
Im not comparing him to developers who struggle putting together a VN.... No offense to those guys,
Im comparing him to games that he "should be" in the same league with, and to compare, he is slow, so very very slow..

It took him almost a year to figure out basic game engine systems, it was during that time I figured I paid enough and stopped supporting the project, He could permanently hire talented staff, and get this project moving along. But no, he does not!

May 25, 2017
However I still believe he needs to hire some help
And he shall never do so since he wants this to stay as HIS passion project

And this exact shit is why Breeding Season failed. There were too many cooks in the kitchen. For him, it's not about the money (primarily). He has stated multiple times that this is a passion project for him and to have any one else working on it wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Quit beating a dead horse already, damnit!
how-many-times-5b5ca8.jpg

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Aaah, good old circlejerk of "I know what you should do with your project and your money better than you". I'd rather wait 6 years for it to become what DH envisioned, than to see it crumble under the weight of management complications, contract hurdles and other human factors.

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
I am happy and glad Devs are bringing this to steam. They are probably going to get a lot of constructive feedback.

Feb 20, 2019
Meh...for the time being, the dev is doing pretty good and compared to other projects I've seen there's frequent updates. My only complaint is that futas can't have balls (at least give a mod or something). I'm not a patron but I think we should wait and see before saying that the dev is bad or things like that.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
"Im comparing him to games that he "should be" in the same league with, and to compare, he is slow, so very very slow.. "

Have you ever heard of Cloud Meadow?
THAT is very very slow.

That said for Patreon where teams at some point just lean back and collect monthly donations while putting out updates where a single grashalm was slightly modified this is actually a reasonable speed.
High speed if you compare it to some.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
This guy is a fuckin' machine when it comes to churning this game out near-singlehandedly. He's delivering on a fully animated, 3D game which is in its current state perfectly playable. I don't think this developer needs to change a single thing about the current methods or pacing.
He may need to hire people for voice over work if he plans to do more detail with that. Other than that I can't see him needing hire anybody for anything at the rate he is going.

Reactions: Morgan666

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Public build is early this cycle in preparation for the Steam launch this Friday. The normal release cycle will resume beyond that point. Please report any bugs you find, it is critical that this build be as stable as possible, thanks.
  • Added size pairs to the missionary sex position:
  • NxL, NxH
  • Fixed waterfall sex position size pairs:
  • TxT, SxS, LxL, HxH, MxM
  • Added filtering improvements, state is saved, selection is cleared.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes