STet

Apr 17, 2020
Honestly no idea how I downloaded it the last time.

Everything but Mega just stops at a certain point and 'continue download' starts from 0.
Mega just nosedives in download speed for no reason and bottoms out at 20kb/s even though my actual download speed is 20mb/s+.
Most likely you have exceeded the download limit from Mega without registration. Reset IP, clean Cookies, maybe this will help.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Most likely you have exceeded the download limit from Mega without registration. Reset IP, clean Cookies, maybe this will help.
If exceeding the limit without logging in you'd still get a message and it would stop completely with a timer on when you can start downloading again.
It won't slow down to a crawl.
And resetting IP is basically how I use Mega in the first place to get around the limit.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Is the "sterile" trait a guaranteed thing with incest or am I just extremely unlucky?
You were unlucky. What the chance is now, I don't know, but here's a quote from an ancient game update: Sterile no longer guaranteed, but still has a high chance.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
If exceeding the limit without logging in you'd still get a message and it would stop completely with a timer on when you can start downloading again.
It won't slow down to a crawl.
And resetting IP is basically how I use Mega in the first place to get around the limit.
When asking your question, you didn't even bother to indicate which file you were having problems downloading with.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It's simple, I recently found in my archive an old program Radiant Save Editor v1.2. I tried it on a new build of BotN and found that everything works with respect to traits and the main characteristics of the breeder, and the save does not break. There used to be the source code for this program on GitHub, but now I can't find this page.
Care to spot the Editor, old chap?

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
It's a breeding game. I would not expect any content that does not produce offspring as the result.
It's a breeding game yes but it's also a game about collecting various fluids, so having more options for collecting those through things beside hand-/blowjobs would be nice.

Reactions: PrecursorDesign

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
It's a breeding game. I would not expect any content that does not produce offspring as the result.
Sure, but more options could hardly be a bad thing, as long as people can opt-out there's no problem. Obviously it's not my game, and fundamentally it's up to the dev what he wants to do with it. Just sad that I can't really enjoy what's obviously a well-developed game, for an addition that I wouldn't have thought would take much to add. Though in fairness I know very little about development.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes