STet

Apr 17, 2020
Weird. Now no single trait appears on my breeder.
Are you sure that the breeder's traits should be visible? For the last few builds of the game, traits are hidden, but they are. The default breeder has 2 traits - Hominal and Normal

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I know, I looked at the guide, she was at the ranch before though, wasn't required to go off to one of the locked zones..
The dev decided to lock down the portals till you've gone through quest progression as people weren't testing the cock block gates so at first he removed the portal activation cheat and made it so the warden didn't spawn till you've opened all the doors, and since has put in a cheat that opens all gates and activates all portals I believe did one other thing. anyways it's not hard to go through the quests to open them up if you haven't already.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
and it has this bee as its handle, I already searched a lot, I can’t find this Hornball anymore would there be no way to do it by mating?
yes you can mate any other neph with the bees to get a bee with the hornball trait and then get a futa from that or if you happen to have a futa that has the trait raise it to level 7.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
and it has this bee as its handle, I already searched a lot, I can’t find this Hornball anymore would there be no way to do it by mating?
I began to come across bees with this trait in the morning, at night I did not come across a single one.
Bee Futa.jpg

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
You're better off finding one in the wild as breeding has more unfavorable rng. Ideally you want to raise your trait level (via the angel up in the temple in town) as much as you can early on to make hunting for these specific traits easier. Then go and buy or harvest a bunch of foxen semen and return to the bee area and capture every bee you see by giving them the semen, what this does is that it despawns them and immediately spawns in another bee, you keep doing this until you find one with the hornball trait and sell all the extras you don't want or need.

It's annoying but if you don't use cheats it's by far the quickest way to find all of the quest nephelym that have trait requirements. Do keep in mind that you don't want to max the trait level as that can have undesirable effects such as making almost all the cowgirls spawn with the fat trait for example. I find 10-15 to be the sweet spot.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to get something on Lewdpatcher? I've used the contact e-mail twice to try to get the incest patch up but I haven't gotten a reply or anything.

Jul 30, 2020
I cant get past kabele the centaur. its been awhile since I played the game. (back when all portals had a gaurdian and there were no doors to pass through.) she asks for a large vulparg to get the keystone and I bred one. does it have to be female? or will a futa work.

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
I cant get past kabele the centaur. its been awhile since I played the game. (back when all portals had a gaurdian and there were no doors to pass through.) she asks for a large vulparg to get the keystone and I bred one. does it have to be female? or will a futa work.
Look carefully at the order at the board, if it indicates a gender and/or trait, it must match exactly.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
* If the breeder is male or futa, then you need futa Vulwarg Lykos with the Meaty trait and level 4+.
* If the breeder is female, then you need a female Vulwarg Lykos with the Buxom trait and level 4+.
* Having caught the desired Vulwarg, first close the task on the board, and then go to Kybele to pick up the Keystone.
20210420225611_1.jpg 20210420225632_1.jpg

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
does anyone know how to make this bee?
Upgrade your trait level in the church. Then find literally any creature with the hornball trait (fire symbol) and breed them with a bee. I had the best luck with bulls. You should get some bees with the trait. If they're not the right sex, have them breed with other bees so you only get bees from the union.

Reactions: Freki

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
I got the visual c++ runtime error which is weird since it hasn't happened before. So I have visual studio community and the visual redistributable package installed, pretty sure they've been installed for a long time so this is uncommon.
Could this be a registry error or windows messing something up again with updates?

On another note, hoping to see more in-depth hexadecimal conversion guides, albeit not easy, would be pretty interesting to learn how to hex edit and understand those conversions. The guide is great for simple tasks like changing a clothing piece or body detail, but others can get very complex.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes