Don Key

May 13, 2017
The echo at the command prompt is one way to make the file. In either case, it needs to be done in the folder where BOTN's "Radiant.exe" is located.

It's technically a file called "imma" with the extension "degenerate". If it's "imma.degenerate.txt" it won't work.
Thank you! Much appreciated.

Varen-6

Jul 15, 2021
Bah Humbug, its male :(

BTW is there a save editor yet or just the use of Hex Editors still?
There is a "Radiant Save Editor" somewhere in the thread, works just fine for gender change, even lets your spirit form have different gender from your main character. Look it up in the thread using search

Reactions: Smellfire

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
There is a "Radiant Save Editor" somewhere in the thread, works just fine for gender change, even lets your spirit form have different gender from your main character. Look it up in the thread using search
Arha! Sorted. Thank you. Searching without the radiant part was just 20000 posts about hex editors. ;)

keeshah

Aug 16, 2020
Doh, my last game before the latest update, I found black bees. I now try to recreate those black bees, but I have no clue, how I got there. Does anybody an idea? To be precise, black bees spawning in the bee territory, NOT breeding them in the farm. They looked really cool, with horns and so on.

Reactions: HighMatrix
Sep 11, 2020
While I like a lot of things in this game, there are a few things that irritate me;

-Surprise/Request sex option always leads to the same position. Which makes it really boring.
-Surprise blowjob takes too long and can't be fast forwarded in anyway.
-Male breeder can't be the receiver in breeding sessions, even though there are futa on male actions in the wild.
-This whole place is too big.
-In the patch notes it said: "You can now choose how to engage in surprise sex." How, when, where? I did not see any new option.
-A simple button that changes the sex position to the next one would be really nice
-No first person cam?

I don't really care about all the breeding stuff. I just want to run to hot monster girls and have a good time. Thanks.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
-No first person cam?

I don't really care about all the breeding stuff. I just want to run to hot monster girls and have a good time. Thanks.
There has been no 1st person cam since day 1. It's unlikely to be implemented now, if ever.
You don't care about all the "breeding stuff" in a game that has "Breeders" in the title? I think you might be playing the wrong game.

Sep 11, 2020
There has been no 1st person cam since day 1. It's unlikely to be implemented now, if ever.
You don't care about all the "breeding stuff" in a game that has "Breeders" in the title? I think you might be playing the wrong game.
1. Go to the wilds
2. Get ambushed by hot monster girls
3. ???
4. You had fun

It isn't that hard.

Speaking of not getting hard; It seems the latest test version removed all futa on male positions. Maybe the dev "fixed" this.

Please add "orgasm denial" tag to this game, while I cry in a corner.

The_Bertolli

Dec 30, 2020
If you create it with notepad or whatever you don't need to do the echo.

The echo is a way to do it from a command prompt.

(The patcher will soon be able to do this for you as well, unfortunately when I originally designed it; it could do a patch one way so I'm re-writing a huge chunk so it's more flexible.)
Hey Poplan, I tried these things and the command prompt said that the patch had been successfully been saved, however, when I launched the application I was still gated with the error "incest in not allowed." Do you have any insight on how to fix this?

Thank you for your work and time to make this program. It's excellent and we appreciate it.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hey Poplan, I tried these things and the command prompt said that the patch had been successfully been saved, however, when I launched the application I was still gated with the error "incest in not allowed." Do you have any insight on how to fix this?

Thank you for your work and time to make this program. It's excellent and we appreciate it.
Place this file in the root folder of the game next to Radiant.exe. Just remember to pull it out of the archive.
imma.jpg

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
1. Go to the wilds
2. Get ambushed by hot monster girls
3. ???
4. You had fun

It isn't that hard.

Speaking of not getting hard; It seems the latest test version removed all futa on male positions. Maybe the dev "fixed" this.

Please add "orgasm denial" tag to this game, while I cry in a corner.
Hope you can be happy with just Foxen and Vulwarg Lykos then. Unless you cheat all the gates open, that is.
I don't know if the dev has "fixed" this issue as I just don't play the male character.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
There are poses not added to the trainer that you can find by doing surprise sex with certain size nephelym, is the dev ever planning on adding those or do they need to be cheated in?

Reactions: Caniputitindahaws
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes