NDups

Mar 2, 2021
It was possible to make changes to the world level from the sum of the levels of nephelims released into the world (like this 1 level * 10 pieces = 5 level * 2 pieces or 10 level * 1 piece), or by adding all the stat of one nephelim including its level divided by some coefficient , but now everything looks rather boring.
Now in order to raise the world level of all races it is necessary:
1WLvl 600*15*1min= 9000min=150h= 6.25day
5WLvl 3000*15*1min= 45000min=750h= 31.25day
where 1 minute is the average release time of nephelim using a cheat
I'm not ready to waste years on this)))

Last edited:

Roserine

Jul 18, 2021
I don't think that exists any more. It's been replaced by the World Level system which has been documented in this thread already.
I was about to call it "World State". I was playing Demons' Souls earlier.
Thank you very much for your reply! By the way, I also played Demon's Souls

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
mega link dead ?
Works for me.
But unless it's still 0.754.0 and not 0.754.1 as advertised.
I tested it out using the Nopy link and one thing that was added with 0.754.1 wasn't there.
Somebody is lying.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems that with the new system, capturing through sexy times is much more difficult. Most Nephs will have higher stats than the player - at first.

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
It seems that with the new system, capturing through sexy times is much more difficult. Most Nephs will have higher stats than the player - at first.

Not only that, but each "surprise" requires some 30 seconds of wait... if only the animations were bearable...

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I can't get world level to budge. It went up a bit before on .754 and I couldn't make it happen again. Went up a little bit more on .7541 but now its just stalled again.

Cheats don't work on either version. (Always Reproduce cheat DOES work, so its not just 'new cheats are dead')
Releasing wild or bred nephs doesn't reliably change anything. Neither does sex. Going to sleep and checking again has no change.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Perhaps my question will seem stupid, but how do I increase the level of the trait by Emissary? I do not see a single line related to this case
That feature was removed in this update. The way you increase the level of the traits of the Nephlym is to capture them and then release them (the option is in the barns for your Nephlym) into the wild again. Each Neph has a value, based on their level and traits, and when you release them it adds to the points for the world level. You can see the world level, points, and value of a Nephlym by hovering your mouse cursor over the level stat for the Nephlym.

The world level is independent of each separate race.

So, releasing a dragon into the wild will raise the world level for dragons only and releasing a foxen will raise the world level for foxen only.

Reactions: Bread_Santa

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I dont get a few things, how do I get higher level traits and monster hybrids ? With hybrids, I checked the wiki on what combo's you need to do (with what stats) in order to produce one, but I still havent gotten even a single hybrid in around 10-15 offsprings.

Ted Rex

Mar 24, 2021
That feature was removed in this update. The way you increase the level of the traits of the Nephlym is to capture them and then release them (the option is in the barns for your Nephlym) into the wild again. Each Neph has a value, based on their level and traits, and when you release them it adds to the points for the world level. You can see the world level, points, and value of a Nephlym by hovering your mouse cursor over the level stat for the Nephlym.

The world level is independent of each separate race.

So, releasing a dragon into the wild will raise the world level for dragons only and releasing a foxen will raise the world level for foxen only.
but what will happen if we release a hibrid? they have world level displayed too

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I can't get world level to budge. It went up a bit before on .754 and I couldn't make it happen again. Went up a little bit more on .7541 but now its just stalled again.

Cheats don't work on either version. (Always Reproduce cheat DOES work, so its not just 'new cheats are dead')
Releasing wild or bred nephs doesn't reliably change anything. Neither does sex. Going to sleep and checking again has no change.
"Breeding Yard" + 1-2 mobs of the desired race + "always reproduce" + "infinite lust" + 5 minutes = the highest V "World Level" of the race.

It is necessary to release the offspring received in the "Breeding Yard" from the "Barn" and not immediately after its birth, because in version 0.754 points are not awarded for this. At the moment, the download version is exactly 0.754, not 0.754.1, in which this should be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Softys

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
It was possible to make changes to the world level from the sum of the levels of nephelims released into the world (like this 1 level * 10 pieces = 5 level * 2 pieces or 10 level * 1 piece), or by adding all the stat of one nephelim including its level divided by some coefficient , but now everything looks rather boring.
Now in order to raise the world level of all races it is necessary:
1WLvl 600*15*1min= 9000min=150h= 6.25day
5WLvl 3000*15*1min= 45000min=750h= 31.25day
where 1 minute is the average release time of nephelim using a cheat
I'm not ready to waste years on this)))
You can use Cheat Engine, attach it to the OBF-Win64-Shipping.exe and scan with exact value and 4 bytes, release some nephs into the wild and scan for the change. 2300 seems to be the max for level 5.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
STet Could you share your insights on save editing since the revamp? I've seen it discussed that it might not work anymore, was wondering if you can still edit stats and body options through the save file.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
STet Could you share your insights on save editing since the revamp? I've seen it discussed that it might not work anymore, was wondering if you can still edit stats and body options through the save file.
I have a newer version of RadiantSaveEditor - 1.3, but unfortunately it is not compatible with the latest version of the game. The editor's developer is currently working on adapting it. When the results appear, I'll let you know. But this is not a quick matter ...

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
I have a newer version of RadiantSaveEditor - 1.3, but unfortunately it is not compatible with the latest version of the game. The editor's developer is currently working on adapting it. When the results appear, I'll let you know. But this is not a quick matter ...
Thanks!

I didn't know there's a preconfigured editor. I just used a hex editor with your earlier instructions and was wondering if that is still doable since game structure is different now. It was really neat for editing breeder stats and body options.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
Screenshot 2021-10-19 153412.png
The game keeps crashing whenever I try to choose the "Make Offspring" option in Creator Mode. I thought it was because I had pregnancy on, but it still happens. Is there a fix, or is this a bug?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes