RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Can I make my character massive like the Titans or no? or even in a spirit mode?
Unfortunately not, at least yet. Your character is stuck at the normal heigh even in Spirit Form. What you do can have is the chance of making/getting massive version of all race characters, like massive goblins or massive bats. Same the other way around, having tiny titans or dragons. Appearently tho with the latest update you can set a particular neph from each barn to roam around the Homestead. I know is not the same but is something

lastrightsofme

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone else having the issue of frequent game crashes on PC v07553A?

The dump log holds <ErrorMessage>Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000010</ErrorMessage>

Scorpio3001

Oct 10, 2018
I've imported my saves from 0.754.3, and my nephs seem to be completely unable to conceive. I have a bovaur with S-rank fertility and a tier-3 "Fertile" perk; I spent 10 minutes spamming the "quick" button on the breeding menu (with the infinite lust cheat on). She went from level 23 to level 40, but never got pregnant. I've tried breeding other nephs, and the same problem happens.

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
Unfortunately not, at least yet. Your character is stuck at the normal heigh even in Spirit Form. What you do can have is the chance of making/getting massive version of all race characters, like massive goblins or massive bats. Same the other way around, having tiny titans or dragons. Appearently tho with the latest update you can set a particular neph from each barn to roam around the Homestead. I know is not the same but is something
Thats not great news lol. But yeah all my characters are massive, I released all the other sizes :love::ROFLMAO:

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I've imported my saves from 0.754.3, and my nephs seem to be completely unable to conceive. I have a bovaur with S-rank fertility and a tier-3 "Fertile" perk; I spent 10 minutes spamming the "quick" button on the breeding menu (with the infinite lust cheat on). She went from level 23 to level 40, but never got pregnant. I've tried breeding other nephs, and the same problem happens.
Check your settings and make sure you haven't unchecked the pregnancy option. I think if you uncheck that, it turns off pregnancy for everyone, not just the MC.
The other thing that comes to mind is that you are using a sterile nephelym to breed your Bovaur.
If nothing else works, try capturing a new nephelym and try breeding that one with some of your captured ones (or with the MC) and see what happens.

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
Also I wish we could release one of each hybrids to roam in the house, instead of one hybrid kind at a time lol

• Sad
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Also I wish we could release one of each hybrids to roam in the house, instead of one hybrid kind at a time lol
I just want to release them into the town. He could even add an intelligence stat that is 0 for wild nephs (increases inherited from player or perhaps Blesseds if such becomes available) where only the ones with 100+ intelligence can live there, or something. There's so much scope in this game for removing the barren feel and placing the player at the centre of doing so.

Reactions: Pirate1

Scorpio3001

Oct 10, 2018
Check your settings and make sure you haven't unchecked the pregnancy option. I think if you uncheck that, it turns off pregnancy for everyone, not just the MC.
The other thing that comes to mind is that you are using a sterile nephelym to breed your Bovaur.
If nothing else works, try capturing a new nephelym and try breeding that one with some of your captured ones (or with the MC) and see what happens.
I figured it out. Turns out I had maxed out my barn occupancy...

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
Ok, now, back to editing your character with HEX editor. Since preferences was introduced I decided to set prefernces for my character. Through some breeding i manage to get nephs that have they preferences and starting to looks how it represent in .sav file. I found it then trying to apply to other character on other save file for testing. Puting "Desire" trait is easy, but preferences, quiet dificult. I noties that preferences cotainer contains sort of some subcontainers or sort of. For example I tryed to set favorite variant. I found there "Preferences" as base container and "Variant" as subcontainer with theyr own "StructProperty" where I tryed to change bytes after puting race and sex of favorite race, as it should work, but instead it gives me "Fatal error". Is there any way to fix it, or any proper way to set your preferences?

Reactions: Ruffuss

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.755.4
I've decided to upgrade the game to Unreal Engine 5. This will be a good amount of work, so I am releasing what I have before starting that process.
UE5 is a substantial upgrade over UE4, and should finally allow me to fix the janky lighting and other quirks. UE4 has no true realtime lighting system, so since the game launched I have been faking it with tricks that aren't ideal. Additionally, my style of level design will benefit greatly from UE5's new Nanite system.
Thank you for your continued patience while I deal with mental issues.

* Improved sharks, presets will need adjusted
* Fixed issues with vagrants and tentacles

Reactions: Ruffuss

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I've decided to upgrade the game to Unreal Engine 5. This will be a good amount of work, so I am releasing what I have before starting that process.
UE5 is a substantial upgrade over UE4, and should finally allow me to fix the janky lighting and other quirks. UE4 has no true realtime lighting system, so since the game launched I have been faking it with tricks that aren't ideal. Additionally, my style of level design will benefit greatly from UE5's new Nanite system.

My concern is that, would that change to UE5 make the game even more resources demanding than how it already is?

I haven't seen what UE5 added but that's for personal reasons.... So Im kinda blind to what changing to one engine version to the other would imply gameplay wise.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
hey guys, is like 2 years i dont play, reading the changelog is me, or dev stop of create male versions of the nephelys? it is like full futa game now :(

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
hey guys, is like 2 years i dont play, reading the changelog is me, or dev stop of create male versions of the nephelys? it is like full futa game now :(
I wouldn't say just futa since whenever a new species gets added it adds both female and futa. The new updates also made playing as a female waaaaaaaaaay more viable than before. With that said tho, yeah, the male ones got untouched since as long as I started, and it's been quite a while of that XD.

If you're curious on the overall things that got added I could give you a summary but I would need to know which version you played the last time so I can have a proper idea of from when you're coming from ^^'

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I wouldn't say just futa since whenever a new species gets added it adds both female and futa. The new updates also made playing as a female waaaaaaaaaay more viable than before. With that said tho, yeah, the male ones got untouched since as long as I started, and it's been quite a while of that XD.

If you're curious on the overall things that got added I could give you a summary but I would need to know which version you played the last time so I can have a proper idea of from when you're coming from ^^'
nah is ok, i was reading the changelong, is cool the new stuff, but i preffer wait, when complete some male variation (if dev decide do it ofc)

nglother

Feb 5, 2022

I saw you dropped the .755.3 version. Do you have the download for .4?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes