preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How can I open portals? I haven't played the game for a while but the last time I checked they were working. Is the dev completely removed the portals? Btw I also tried 'all portals' cheat but that doesn't work either

Frogspaghetti

Sep 14, 2019
How can I open portals? I haven't played the game for a while but the last time I checked they were working. Is the dev completely removed the portals? Btw I also tried 'all portals' cheat but that doesn't work either
They're unlocked later on in the game, and the dev removed the portal command. For now there's only a command that opens all gates.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
They're unlocked later on in the game, and the dev removed the portal command. For now there's only a command that opens all gates.

I mean I didn't even know there was a progression in the game what? How can I progress exactly? There is not even quests or something like that... Also what is the command that opens all gates?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How can I even see the levels of the Nephelym? The Centaur asks me for a Vulwarg Lyakos (which I have) 4 level. But I have no fucking idea how to see it's level. Like I tried to increase her level with mating but there is nothing indicates about her level at all

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
How can I even see the levels of the Nephelym? The Centaur asks me for a Vulwarg Lyakos (which I have) 4 level. But I have no fucking idea how to see it's level. Like I tried to increase her level with mating but there is nothing indicates about her level at all
When interacting with a nephelym, there's a drop down menu at the top right that shows all their stats.
Same for when you're breeding them in the sex pen.

in the cow area theres a dryad you can trade for a bee.
I don't have a spare keystone to get to the bee place though.
I have heard mention of a lamia stuck in a cave somewhere, but have been unable to find her.

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
The pics in the OP, when are those coming? I for sure want a more proportional and better looking Falene.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
I'm unable to change nor add traits to a character
Alright, I think I have figured it out. DH has added byte length checks to sections - I have sexed a grungy trait onto my character and ran a file comparison, and that's what popped up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After analyzing the data for a bit, the value has changed by the character length added by the trait - 22 in decimal.
Please keep in mind that the string length (four bytes before the letters), and string terminating zero count into that as well.

Another spot to update is a global bytecount for the save, right after both PlayerMonsters entries:
It's easier to do small changes by hand, but all you gotta do is update the ArrayProperty at the beginning, and subsequent StructProperty that appear right after the beginning of the section you have just modified - like, if you updated traits, you gotta update the first StructProperty that appears after keyword Traits. If you count the change in length of whatever you paste, you should be able to do anything you could before.
1610030039759.png

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
I mean I didn't even know there was a progression in the game what? How can I progress exactly? There is not even quests or something like that... Also what is the command that opens all gates?
The command is imma lazy sack.

Progression is opening the gates as intended. Talk to blessed nephelym scattered around the world (not the ones in the city), do their quests, and they'll let you their keystones (which are used to open the gates).

After talking to a blessed nephelym and asking about her keystone, she'll make a request for a type of nephelym. The request will then be posted on the Breeders Request Board, under the Special Requests tab. Requests require a specific type of nephelym, with a specific level, gender, and trait. Once you have that, turn it in at the Breeding Requests Board. Then go back to the blessed nephelym who wanted it, she'll be grateful and say you can take her keystone. Then pick up the keystone and use it to unlock any gate you want.

The pics in the OP, when are those coming? I for sure want a more proportional and better looking Falene.
The pics in the OP are out of date. For instance lamia nephelym will never exist except as the one NPC, due to how the animation rig has been set up now.

After analyzing the data for a bit, the value has changed by the character length added by the trait - 22 in decimal.
Please keep in mind that the string length (four bytes before the letters), and string terminating zero count into that as well.
If I understand you right, this is what you mean. If I add ....Trait.Appearance.Busty. (which is 27 characters), I need to add 27 (in hexadecimal) to that value?

It's easier to do small changes by hand, but all you gotta do is update the ArrayProperty at the beginning, and subsequent StructProperty that appear right after the beginning of the section you have just modified - like, if you updated traits, you gotta update the first StructProperty that appears after keyword Traits. If you count the change in length of whatever you paste, you should be able to do anything you could before.
So in the same example as above, I would need to add 27 in hexadecimal to this value too?

:)) so simple just go edit save online ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Styl1sh you smoked something ?
The save editor can't do nearly as much as hex editing.

Dec 10, 2019
KeyStone edit from False to True what do you want me to draw for you now
There's no need to be rude. We're talking about editing traits of individual nephelym as well as adding them to the player, and also customizing appearance of nephelym beyond traits too.

Dec 10, 2019
27 characters, so you gotta add 27 in decimal - it's 18 in hex
Right, that's why I added (in hexadecimal). I just wanted to make sure I understood the general principle. Thanks. Could you link your post earlier explaining this change in your big guide earlier in the thread? https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-749-alpha-derelicthelmsman.2483/post-2044756

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Release Notes: 0.749.5 Alpha

• Pregnant shape can now be modified like a trait per preset
  • Added Propagate Preset shape function
  • Expanded copy and paste to work with material and/or shape
  • Replaced trait drop down list with check boxes
  • Fixed more bugs and wonky behavior

Last edited:

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
Alright, I think I have figured it out. DH has added byte length checks to sections - I have sexed a grungy trait onto my character and ran a file comparison, and that's what popped up:

Another spot to update is a global one for the character, right at the beginning of it's description, after ArrayProperty:
View attachment 975187
Thanks a lot. It take a while to figure how exactye I should change bytes, but now it works fine.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes