guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
Can someone helm me for a preset? I've found a preset, and I can't see it in game. I can't load it. Can someone help me plz?
EDIT: I found it, but only in gallery mode. I can't see it in a game
You saw it in the gallery and that means its in the game. And what is the preset you've made? breeder? kitty? hybrid?

ScrimmyCrungus

Oct 17, 2019
i think i may have softlocked myself. ive gotten up to the point where you meet widow but i cant find an area with elves can someone tell me where the elves are

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
i think i may have softlocked myself. ive gotten up to the point where you meet widow but i cant find an area with elves can someone tell me where the elves are
Jump across the pillars and you will find Bats area ahead. The elves are behind that new blocker.

pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
I loving that I can finally do modification of trait shapes of my creatures because the default once weren't to my liking. Here are some images of my new traits LUL
View attachment 974661 View attachment 974662 View attachment 974663 View attachment 974664 View attachment 974665 View attachment 974666 View attachment 974667 View attachment 974668 View attachment 974670
I just wish now that you can save them so I can edit my other one easier instead of going to each one and start all over again. I so far just done the default cow girls and the one shown above that I created myself but I got a lot more different color ones too and thats just for the cow and not all the other creature that and I would like to all of them in this style if I could.
View attachment 974671
Please tell me how you could go into creator mode with this version? Do you have a code for it?

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Its me or the game is unplayable now? I mean, i played it before in their early stages and it worked fine but now when i start the program, i just get a massive lag on my pc and an eternal loading screen in the game. And i dont think its because my pc is bad, i know its not the best but i played new games like Sekiro before so if i can run that, i should be able to run an indie game.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Its me or the game is unplayable now? I mean, i played it before in their early stages and it worked fine but now when i start the program, i just get a massive lag on my pc and an eternal loading screen in the game. And i dont think its because my pc is bad, i know its not the best but i played new games like Sekiro before so if i can run that, i should be able to run an indie game.
There's probably a memory leak in the code since i also have that 50:50 chance of encountering the long black screen that puts my whole pc unresponsive, try to give it 10-15 minutes (if u have time to spare), in my case sometimes it miraculously load to the main menu but some other time it just bricked and forced me to restart the whole pc

Reactions: kark
Dec 10, 2019

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Speaking of hex editing, how would one go about editing the breeder's appearance? I can open up the save file in HxD and find the breeder's name, which is followed by a bunch of data that appears to relate to character appearance, but all my attempts at replacing that appearance data with data from another file have ended in failure (game throws out a fatal error when attempting to load the edited save).

Loveiscanon

Jan 13, 2020
I just used the cheat for max milk/semen and captured like 30-40 bees in no time. Got a hornball trait quickly, then bred for the gender. Did the same with the dragons. However, what I can't seem to get is a sterile Daeva as my XP grinder. I don't actually think it's possible. I've tried many different methods, but no luck.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Speaking of hex editing, how would one go about editing the breeder's appearance? I can open up the save file in HxD and find the breeder's name, which is followed by a bunch of data that appears to relate to character appearance, but all my attempts at replacing that appearance data with data from another file have ended in failure (game throws out a fatal error when attempting to load the edited save).
Sat down for a while just to make sure it is possible. And it is! But it's annoying as hell now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Oh wow, that's a very comprehensive guide. The process is a bit more complicated than I thought it would be, but I'm delighted that it's possible. I don't think I'd have been able to figure it out on my own. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Imagine calling someone lazy when you're forcing them to start from scratch every time an update drops
I don't come up with the codes. Lol. I think he's taking potshots at those who don't want to do the progression at all, ever, for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:

dutchiesub

Nov 6, 2020
I just used the cheat for max milk/semen and captured like 30-40 bees in no time. Got a hornball trait quickly, then bred for the gender. Did the same with the dragons. However, what I can't seem to get is a sterile Daeva as my XP grinder. I don't actually think it's possible. I've tried many different methods, but no luck.
keeping it in the family doesnt work?

Reactions: LDV
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes