RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Am I doing something wrong or the whole Pawsmatti overhaul essentially broke it's system preventing you to have any sex position at all?

So far the favor system is still there which is.... Not good since it sort of tells you that you still have to deal with that tedious system. But this time unlike before you start with no sex positions at all to use on the barns. I tried to use the cheat and go directly to Pawsmatti but this time also she doesnt even open the sex position menu at all.

Tentacle suck animations are nice overall, I guess, the cum aftereffects that are typical of sex interactions is gone on those but its sort of understandable being a sucky one.

Music is nice, tho it feels odd having BotN with a background music. Tho I think it fits the ambience overall.

Gotta see where the mares spawn but seen them in creator mode they look nice. Specially the Unicorn variant, which curiously enough is the first hybrid that has an exotic variant as well which is quite shocking to see since Hybrids usually were single variant ones.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Am I doing something wrong or the whole Pawsmatti overhaul essentially broke it's system preventing you to have any sex position at all?

So far the favor system is still there which is.... Not good since it sort of tells you that you still have to deal with that tedious system. But this time unlike before you start with no sex positions at all to use on the barns. I tried to use the cheat and go directly to Pawsmatti but this time also she doesnt even open the sex position menu at all.

Tentacle suck animations are nice overall, I guess, the cum aftereffects that are typical of sex interactions is gone on those but its sort of understandable being a sucky one.

Music is nice, tho it feels odd having BotN with a background music. Tho I think it fits the ambience overall.

Gotta see where the mares spawn but seen them in creator mode they look nice. Specially the Unicorn variant, which curiously enough is the first hybrid that has an exotic variant as well which is quite shocking to see since Hybrids usually were single variant ones.
Okey ignore the first half of what I just said I figured it out, tho a bit unintuitive I may add but in case someone is as lost as I am here's how things are now.

This sort of reminds me Vulgrim of Darksiders lmao. So.... Now Pawsmatti is kinda like the Reaper, she appears in her usual spot but also she now appears on each area that Nephs spawn. You'll notice that she has now a special theme decoration on her usual place and now on each neph spawning area there's a new subarea where Pawsmatti appears and on each she tells you a new position for the usual prices (Doggy remaining free, thank goodness XD). So the ones Ive seen so far are.
- Doggy in Lustwoods
- Missionary in Virgin Breaks (Which btw now spawns Dragons and Minotaurs for some odd reason)
- Cowgirl in Pleasure Pastes (Which is where the new Mare variant spawns, I think the dev moved the Minotaurs with the Dragons and instead kept the Mares and Ayrshires where they were).

I believe the other areas have their own positions as well but Im yet to see each. So far I saw those 3.

The Lustwoods one is near where the Wargs tend to spawn on the opposite side of where the Portal is.

The Virgin breaks is going down the hill like if you were to talk to the Matriarch or Monarch but instead of going right you go left.

The Pleasure pastes one is close to where Monarch appears in there. In the middle way between her and where Bunnies appear.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
So, can anyone explain to me what exactly is "Empathy system for sex toys"?
As I correct understand if you have "special sex toy" for PC - you can plug it and use. But I don't sure exactly how it's can be use and for what it?

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Can this run without a graphics card? In the process of getting a new one

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: AMD® FX-6300 / Intel® Core i3-2100
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD® Radeon HD 7950 / NVIDIA® GTX 750 Ti
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 8 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5 GPU, 64-bit only
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: AMD® Ryzen 7 1700+ / Intel® Core i7-3770+
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD® Vega 64+ / NVIDIA® GTX 1080 Ti+
    • Storage: 16 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5+ GPU, 64-bit only

From Steam so prob not

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: AMD® FX-6300 / Intel® Core i3-2100
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD® Radeon HD 7950 / NVIDIA® GTX 750 Ti
    • Storage: 8 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5 GPU, 64-bit only
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: AMD® Ryzen 7 1700+ / Intel® Core i7-3770+
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD® Vega 64+ / NVIDIA® GTX 1080 Ti+
    • Storage: 16 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5+ GPU, 64-bit only

From Steam so prob not
Thanks for the info

Reactions: dexxinax

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Okey soooo, I found all the Pawsmatti spots and boi some were tricky to find.

Obviously for starters not all areas have a spot for her since there isn't enough positions for that, yet. But I belive the dev would add them progresively.

One thing I noticed is that somehow all the positions have a certain symbolism connection to either the nephs that spawn on that area or the area itself. So here it goes:

- Doggy is obtained in Lustwoods, near where the Wargs usually spawn. This one is for free. I guess is cause Foxys and Wargs are the most "doggo" like nephs XD.

- Missionary you get it on Virgin Breaks, in the area where the Matriarch goes after awaken, same area where you find Monarch if you unlock that area first. I believe the symbolism have to be with the whole Virgin/Missionary religious stuff, or maybe Dere just read my mind and knows I love both Dragons and Missionary? No idea lmao. The cost of this and all the others are the same as it was before.

- Cowgirl is on Pleasure Pastes, in the area between where Monarch is found (If you unlock that area first) and where bunnies appear. Same price and obviously a pun for the whole Cow-Girly stuff.

- Butterfly is found in the Hivelands, after passing the Queen, in the end of the ravine there's a spot where she is. I guess you could say Pawsmatti wants you to get along with her bees and "butterflies".

- Lap Dance is in the Moaning Crag and sorry to tell but you'll need to parkour a bit to find it. Is on the end of the area, past the lava lake. Youll see some stones to parkour in a similar way on how they were for finding Sloth, luckily this parkouring is much easier to do that Sloth's but that's me. I believe this whole have to do with Lap Dance being a stripper kind of thing and that incentivates your inner lusty demons?

- Lifted is found on your way to the Climax Peak, in that massively empty area you need to cross between Virgin Breaks and where you find the Titans. I think its cause it's the typical massive sized neph sex position so it didn't surprised me. You do feel like a titan when you give it.... Or recieve it.

- Reverse Cowgirl is on the Lewd Desert, passing the area of the Starfallen going to the end of it, but going right instead of left like when you try to activate it's Reaper shrine. Symbolism in here? Hmmmm, maybe cause its the "alien" species spot and they do things in odd ways? That's the feel it gave me at least.

- Waterfall is in a spot between Cove of Rapture and Esoteric Glade. You need to walk a damn lot to find it. Passing Mirru like if you're going on foot from her spot to her the Chieftain is. There's an area on the left on your way there where she appears. I think the symbolism is self explanatory here. Sharkies love lewd waterfalls :p

Gotta say, I really like this new system, it still annoys me a bit that you need to do the whole Favor thing but at least you're not stuck with Doggy up to the moment you can reach her Jungle spot. It also gives you another reason to explore all the areas. If someone can take some screenshots I think it would be better, but at least you guys are not clueless on where each spot is. Specially since some like the Waterfall or Lap Dance ones are either far as fuck (No pun intended) or plausibly difficult to access.

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
this update looks very nice ... that is, I have no words to describe the efforts of the developer who, despite his problems, continues with the development of this masterpiece .... what to add? this game is to be supported personally it is the only one that I support in the whole f95zone site (I have tried many games)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
this update looks very nice ... that is, I have no words to describe the efforts of the developer who, despite his problems, continues with the development of this masterpiece .... what to add? this game is to be supported personally it is the only one that I support in the whole f95zone site (I have tried many games)
Fully agree...the game is very unique and i enjoy the style and design of the world and characters.

Jan 22, 2020
I have been wanting to try this game out but after downloading 3 times, the "BOTN.exe" is not in the downloaded file. What am I missing?

EDIT: The only exe in the main directory is OBF.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
I have been wanting to try this game out but after downloading 3 times, the "BOTN.exe" is not in the downloaded file. What am I missing?

EDIT: The only exe in the main directory is OBF.
thats because OBF.exe is the exe of the game. Dont know why its OBF and not BOTN but to run the game thats the .exe you need to run. If im not wrong some version ago the .exe was named Radiant.exe

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes