EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is anyone else currently in the discord to confirm this? I can't help but 'X to doubt' since you have only one other post in this entire thread that doesn't even hint at your alleged role and have never mentioned anything about BotN before on your linked socials.

Especially since the dev has been hostile to people trying to insert themselves into the project before since he has always wanted for this to be a solo project. At least that's what I remember from way back when.

EDIT: I was indeed wrong :p
Drages has posted in this thread before... and been deleted.
I've lurking (quietly) around this game for a long time now (only my word on that, take it or leave it).
And, despite the 'sour grapes' tone to what he's saying atm, most of it rings true with what I've observed.

edit:
Ok.. that edit wasn't there when I quoted it.
Odd how the forum updates what I quoted without me knowing it before I hit post :p

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Alright didn't know the discord was public, so I joined it and sure enough: View attachment 1906454
View attachment 1906458
I was wrong and I apologize
Nah, no need to be sorry as you got right to be suspicious. You can ask me anything about how the game is developing..

But the answer will be "what he wants to do at that moment" as he deleted the road map and before I left, he had not any slightest idea what to do next. I was pushing for UI revision but I got doubts he would go for it. As I am gone, system won't go somewhere for sure too as he hates math. I got great plans about everything but..

Yes the game is free but still he earns 50k per month and you need to work hard to please those backers and all supporters to this day. As I design and develop a game myself, I feel that need to make a product to make my fans happy.

As he does not want to be seen what he earns per month, the total gain is always disabled at patreon and SS. People thinks he gets about 5-6k per month and they think it's low for his effort.. but it's not the case..

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Drages has posted in this thread before... and been deleted.
I've lurking (quietly) around this game for a long time now (only my word on that, take it or leave it).
And, despite the 'sour grapes' tone to what he's saying atm, most of it rings true with what I've observed.
Yes, I prepared a huge wall of text to tell everything but I did not wanted to go for it as he was my friend still. But after I saw I banned from discord channel, I needed to talk as it's not nice to kick someone who helped you over your project and your mentality for months..

I still do not share what I wrote before. I just tell some details and what is going at this project.

Like the "modding after game development ended" lie.. Dev uses custom addons for this game and if you want to mod this game you need to have the source code, those addons and a good skill over UE. And the game development won't finish. After the final events and sextoy sponsor, I saw that he lied me about things too.. so nop, the milking will go on..

As I can't tell those at steam/discord with those mods on my head, the only place is here. I am happy that at least game got somehow playable rpg systems, some qol and minotaurs-horses as nephs. A proper coder could make this game a legend with some little help like visuals, animations, designs.. but he does not want to share any money with another lie "it's very hard and annoying to work with other people" and he does not want to "finish" it..

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
this is why a fair amount of people stay away from early access games while it is free on steam hes milking his patrons to be glorified bug testers and supposedly voting on what goes into the game but it would seem hes really reluctant on those things i got the game thru steam but used to peruse the discord server , however i dont use discord anymore due to reasons so i dont know much of whats been going on past except him slowly recovering from the breakdown from what ive heard thru steam fourms

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
At this point would it be safe to confirm that the "Breeding" genre is indeed cursed

I'm not a superstitious man but goddamn looking at the statistics rn there's 0% possibilities that any game that came out bearing this genre is going to be finished
There's Slave Matrix at least...

Yes, I prepared a huge wall of text to tell everything but I did not wanted to go for it as he was my friend still. But after I saw I banned from discord channel, I needed to talk as it's not nice to kick someone who helped you over your project and your mentality for months..

I still do not share what I wrote before. I just tell some details and what is going at this project.

Like the "modding after game development ended" lie.. Dev uses custom addons for this game and if you want to mod this game you need to have the source code, those addons and a good skill over UE. And the game development won't finish. After the final events and sextoy sponsor, I saw that he lied me about things too.. so nop, the milking will go on..

As I can't tell those at steam/discord with those mods on my head, the only place is here. I am happy that at least game got somehow playable rpg systems, some qol and minotaurs-horses as nephs. A proper coder could make this game a legend with some little help like visuals, animations, designs.. but he does not want to share any money with another lie "it's very hard and annoying to work with other people" and he does not want to "finish" it..
After reading and verifying... can we just have your written statement - and one by one we go and post the story on the discord server - stating the details?

Maybe even post on the Steam Reviews the truth behind this story... because if he is milking people from their money, I cannot let that slide imho. Since this sounds like another Yandere Simulator to me...

Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I don't want this at this game's own discord server or steam forums by my name. I did not say anything you would not notice. Anything against this game will be deleted or humiliated badly by mods or white knights. Sadly there are many people who can't see their noses as we see from all the NFT disasters. But as you asked, I will publish what I wrote. Not so different things I said but at least all together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am the designer of BotN RPG System Remake released at the end of 2021 patch (0.754+). I fixed all stats/traits, added new ones, made all the calculations/balance. I worked with the c oder for some months over those systems. I am not the coder, I just design things and test/balance them. The integration is not finished as some important parts like breeder progress, fluid rebalance, hybrids and more did "not" included and won't be added probably, at least not I did. The development stopped because of the developers mental issues and get bored of coding those. For that reason, it's not what I imagined and not a full balanced system.

Now I will tell you about my story, developer and game. Sry for my bad english, as I got help from google translate to able to explain this complex wall of text.

As I start to work on this game, Although I was constantly humiliated and insulted by Discord mods and their minions, I generally took it as the developer wanted. Meanwhile, I saw the game developer, DH as a friend and tried to help him morally as much as I could. I defended him and the game everywhere, even though I knew the problems of the game and the game process very clearly. I respected what he wanted, I always stayed in the background knowing that it was very important for him to be seen as the only developer behind this game.

Why am I writing this now? Some weeks ago, I was blocked by him for an unexplainable reason and I was asked to disconnect all my connections, including leaving the discord server. There is nothing to hide in this, as he has already stated that her emotional state is bad. Again, while I was trying to help him, this happened because he misremembered something and didn't give me a chance to explain it. I won't say anything more because it is a private conversation, but this situation made me very sad and after all that has happened, I think it is a great injustice. And after few days, they banned me from discord as I think mods saw some of my replies at steam and I became the only one who worked on this porject and banned.
As I mentioned and as you know, Zobo and other mods also manage steam forums such as discord and DH does not interfere with them in any way, so it is impossible for you to voice any problems about the game or DH in any official place. At least you can talk freely here.

As I said, I gave my weeks, even months, for this game to be a really good experience. The fact that it was me and not them who helped DH, disappointed all the mods, especially zobo, and they attacked me with endless arrogance. DH refused to give me a special status, so as not to lose his free mods. You may not like the system, you may not like the added things, but this should not require attacking the creator instead of a constructive evaluation.

Let's leave the drama aside and come to the conclusion.

1. DH's game mentality is that he only does what he likes for the moment and pushes it forever if he doesn't like it, even if it's very necessary. For this reason, although the game has been made for more than 5 years, it never comes to the things that have been requested for years such as the user interface, saving system, optimization, tasks, Quality of Life, shortcuts, filtering, barn capacities, and what is called to do next. There are many non-game breaking bugs like physics, wrong camera angles and not working or not balanced things like the quests.
Before I arrive, I also remind you that the game's RPG systems are almost completely broken by 2022, as DH hates math. I don't think it will go any further, as I was kicked out before all of the systems I had just designed were included.

2. There is nothing more natural than a person wanting to do what they love, but if you get a lot of financial support from people on this path (yes, a lot as there is a reason he hides the total gain from patreon and subscriberstar) and even though those people expect something from you, if you are still not interested just because it will tire you out a little more, I do not find it ethical. For the numbers, DH earns about 50.000$ per month from patreon and subscriberstar in total for a long time.

3. Okay, if he doesn't want to do the parts he doesn't like, then when he is advised to get outside support, he makes an excuse that it is difficult to work with others, it slows down the development of the game very much, and he does not want to share or give anything financially. No matter how well-founded it seems to be a personal choice, claiming that everyone in the world has problems and whoever is going to cause problems can also be interpreted as a selfish decision from the point of view of a supporter.

4. DH has mental problems, yes, we all do. But the biggest problem is that DH has no pleasure left from this game. He took a break, returned again in a very short time, and the sad part was that while people were waiting for something solid months later, he made a deal with a toy company that he kept under the name of surprise. While people were excited that a nice add-on would come, he wrote about connecting a dildo to the game. Of course, this sponsored addition and the little break took the already very slow game development forward by another 6 months. When he said he will use Unreal Engine 5, even I thought it was impossible to bring a project to a new UE version in short time (Mortal Kombat 11 still uses Unreal Engine 3) and he gave up but he did not even update the news about this for months.

5. Most people think that due to DH's limited fantasy selections, things that are impossible to add by DH can be added as mods after the game's development is finished. In fact, this discourse is supported by discord mods. But the truth is that such addons will require an experienced unreal engine coder and the open code of the game to be shared. Considering that DH uses special add-ons for the game, anyone who wants to add anything to this game must have everything DH has. Other rhetoric and claims are to give people hope, not to miss them, and to prevent them from asking more questions. Will DH stop developing the game while receiving this financial support? If he does, will he share the open code? If he shares, will he also give the plugins? These are the main questions.

6. As of now, there is no roadmap about the game, and it is not even clear what will happen in the next version. When you ask what comes to your mind and say "it would be nice if the game had this" on discord, the answer you will get will be either "no" or "later". This "later" may be tomorrow, it may be 2 years later, it may not be at all. Fun fact is, if a discord Mod did not like your idea or they think your idea will take time and mods own agenda will be pushed further, they just erase it from #feedback-ideas channel which is open only for backers, with reasons like "it's hard to do" or "this already said some years ago". As dev does not care much about those little great idea too, it's another bait for supporters to make them feel "important". Yes, DH added things from those ideas but only if he thinks it is wanted by many people or just he likes to do it but remember, it's mostly happened very few times.

7. Some people think this game is huge and it's a miracle to be done by one developer. DH is good but making a environment, putting some building and NPC's with text, taking a design from another game (Breeding Season) with mostly not-working systems, average UI, nearly no progress or story, minimum optimization at Unreal engine is not big deal for a experienced developer with huge monthly income from backers, without a dead line or boss on his head. And this game is developed for more then 5 years.. If this was a kickstarter project, some people would name this, different.. There are so many developers who makes their game alone and deliver them after some years without any kind of support. The only difference is their game does not have dicks and boobs to get tons of backers.

I guess that's enough of me to give you a headache. Supporting, playing, following the game is entirely your choice. The game is good enough. This is the situation. Although I know much more, I kept private matters to myself. What I wrote here are my experiences and thoughts for the game, my old friend who is the developer of the game, and those who mod the game in the official places of the game.

After all the fights with his mods and finally kicked by him, I'm sorry and broken.

Sometimes when you kick someone inappropriately and unfairly, that person will stand up and respond to you.

I did not speak any special/private info about the developer here, but only financial gain per month. Any logical gamer who followed this game for few years would see all those points already.

Note:
I would also like to point out that. Worked for free with DH? I didn't want anything financially. I just asked him to add the horses, and after asked so much (at the begging level) he did. During our work, I had an unexpected surgery and he gave me one time financial support (2000$). I thank him very much for these. If you ask me why I'm writing these despite helping me out, I wasn't bought. When people do nice things to you, in the end, that doesn't give you the right to crumple and throw you away.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, I am the designer (not coder) of the RPG systems of this game and advisor for most of the QoL things, nephs and fixes for more then 1 year. I made this for free as the dev gets about 50.000$ per month from backers. I just wanted to make this game better as the dev itself does not care to do boring things and does not care player experience. He kicked me some weeks ago at a mental breakdown. He kicked me from discord server even, as his mods are already ass-holes as you all know.

Just don't expect much things from that guy and please do not talk about him as he works very hard or he did just the impossible. He is just a mediocre unreal developer and saw the opportunity when Breeding Season failed.

Don't forget that, when he said he wanted to take a break because his mental problems, he got a sponsorship from toy company and added support for the sex toys as he hates to code things and he did not work on the broken UI for years.
Heh, why am I not surprised that in the end he's not the "super solo dev" that he claims to be? XD

I used to do some of the translations and like he didnt seemed to care of things like the fact that in other languages, quotes tend to be much more gendered heavy than English, such as quotes that has to be specifically masculine or feminine, not being able to have a "Joker-like" term such as the game's native language tend to have.

Im not surprised on the moderators as well, I remember having issues with some people and even talked to Dere himself about some once and his response was something like "And what do you want me to do?", same with others like Axe or Zobo.... Just.... Zobo. They never bothered about toxicity on it and sometimes even asking certain gameplay questions or offering sugestions on how to improve it are taken with hostility from even mods themselves. Among other BS I noticed in the past.

Tbh the only reason I still play this game is cause Im yet to find a plausible "breeding-offspring generation" game or mod for a game that offers a more or less similar experience than this one has in terms of that particular set of gameplay. But even that Im begining to wonder if it's worth the hastle to keep playing BotN. Every X amount of updates savefiles broke with new versions but that never happens backwards for whatever the fuck reasons, also every X amount of updates the grindyness of the game increases. There's 1 nice adition every while but that barely covers the 2-3 annoyances that comes either with it or before it. Like now you have every area unlocking a new position, that would be nice if you had a cheat to unlock them all without having to do the whole "tourné" to unlock them all instead of doing it on her Jungle temple.

I still love the game overall but.... I cant forget it has issues that can be quite irritating to deal with; which would not be an issue if the dev didnt had a mentality of thinking and actually publically defending crap like "Anal is inferior in every way" like he claimed every once on a while.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah there were many QoL options and game design decisions to make the game good but he insisted to put things to game to make it harder as he only played Dark Souls and he wants to have not hard but annoying game. He just refuses to make those chances even people cries for it. Just know that, he is not playing the game rather then bug tests too.

He also does not work on save and ram optimizations even he knows that there are many solutions but as those need more coding, he just don't want to do that.. For that reasons, barns are at 60 limit and he just adds more nephs into same barns. Saves even do no not have the compressing even unreal got it. And his save data is garbage too..
HOLY FUCK! That explains why this game has such a motherfucking grindy as balls experience. He is a fukin soulslike fan! Gosh I cant stand those guys!

They are all about making you feel miserable while playing for the sake of the punishment and never the fun. At. Fukin. All!

Damn I knew that things like making the old save files useless on new versions but surprisingly new saves working on old versions was deliberately made game design bullshit that was set to force you to start your shit all over again. Which doesnt make any fukin sense since there's savefiles with new stuff that cant be ported to previous versions cause those lack those things, such as new species not existing in old game versions, yet those savefiles work on older ones but old saves on new game versions dont for what reason?

Also dont get me started on the whole never happening "mod support" he plans to have for the Beta version, but the beta never truly arrives and we've been like that for ages....

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
I don't want this at this game's own discord server or steam forums by my name. I did not say anything you would not notice. Anything against this game will be deleted or humiliated badly by mods or white knights. Sadly there are many people who can't see their noses as we see from all the NFT disasters. But as you asked, I will publish what I wrote. Not so different things I said but at least all together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am the designer of BotN RPG System Remake released at the end of 2021 patch (0.754+). I fixed all stats/traits, added new ones, made all the calculations/balance. I worked with the c oder for some months over those systems. I am not the coder, I just design things and test/balance them. The integration is not finished as some important parts like breeder progress, fluid rebalance, hybrids and more did "not" included and won't be added probably, at least not I did. The development stopped because of the developers mental issues and get bored of coding those. For that reason, it's not what I imagined and not a full balanced system.

Now I will tell you about my story, developer and game. Sry for my bad english, as I got help from google translate to able to explain this complex wall of text.

As I start to work on this game, Although I was constantly humiliated and insulted by Discord mods and their minions, I generally took it as the developer wanted. Meanwhile, I saw the game developer, DH as a friend and tried to help him morally as much as I could. I defended him and the game everywhere, even though I knew the problems of the game and the game process very clearly. I respected what he wanted, I always stayed in the background knowing that it was very important for him to be seen as the only developer behind this game.

Why am I writing this now? Some weeks ago, I was blocked by him for an unexplainable reason and I was asked to disconnect all my connections, including leaving the discord server. There is nothing to hide in this, as he has already stated that her emotional state is bad. Again, while I was trying to help him, this happened because he misremembered something and didn't give me a chance to explain it. I won't say anything more because it is a private conversation, but this situation made me very sad and after all that has happened, I think it is a great injustice. And after few days, they banned me from discord as I think mods saw some of my replies at steam and I became the only one who worked on this porject and banned.
As I mentioned and as you know, Zobo and other mods also manage steam forums such as discord and DH does not interfere with them in any way, so it is impossible for you to voice any problems about the game or DH in any official place. At least you can talk freely here.

As I said, I gave my weeks, even months, for this game to be a really good experience. The fact that it was me and not them who helped DH, disappointed all the mods, especially zobo, and they attacked me with endless arrogance. DH refused to give me a special status, so as not to lose his free mods. You may not like the system, you may not like the added things, but this should not require attacking the creator instead of a constructive evaluation.

Let's leave the drama aside and come to the conclusion.

1. DH's game mentality is that he only does what he likes for the moment and pushes it forever if he doesn't like it, even if it's very necessary. For this reason, although the game has been made for more than 5 years, it never comes to the things that have been requested for years such as the user interface, saving system, optimization, tasks, Quality of Life, shortcuts, filtering, barn capacities, and what is called to do next. There are many non-game breaking bugs like physics, wrong camera angles and not working or not balanced things like the quests.
Before I arrive, I also remind you that the game's RPG systems are almost completely broken by 2022, as DH hates math. I don't think it will go any further, as I was kicked out before all of the systems I had just designed were included.

2. There is nothing more natural than a person wanting to do what they love, but if you get a lot of financial support from people on this path (yes, a lot as there is a reason he hides the total gain from patreon and subscriberstar) and even though those people expect something from you, if you are still not interested just because it will tire you out a little more, I do not find it ethical. For the numbers, DH earns about 50.000$ per month from patreon and subscriberstar in total for a long time.

3. Okay, if he doesn't want to do the parts he doesn't like, then when he is advised to get outside support, he makes an excuse that it is difficult to work with others, it slows down the development of the game very much, and he does not want to share or give anything financially. No matter how well-founded it seems to be a personal choice, claiming that everyone in the world has problems and whoever is going to cause problems can also be interpreted as a selfish decision from the point of view of a supporter.

4. DH has mental problems, yes, we all do. But the biggest problem is that DH has no pleasure left from this game. He took a break, returned again in a very short time, and the sad part was that while people were waiting for something solid months later, he made a deal with a toy company that he kept under the name of surprise. While people were excited that a nice add-on would come, he wrote about connecting a dildo to the game. Of course, this sponsored addition and the little break took the already very slow game development forward by another 6 months. When he said he will use Unreal Engine 5, even I thought it was impossible to bring a project to a new UE version in short time (Mortal Kombat 11 still uses Unreal Engine 3) and he gave up but he did not even update the news about this for months.

5. Most people think that due to DH's limited fantasy selections, things that are impossible to add by DH can be added as mods after the game's development is finished. In fact, this discourse is supported by discord mods. But the truth is that such addons will require an experienced unreal engine coder and the open code of the game to be shared. Considering that DH uses special add-ons for the game, anyone who wants to add anything to this game must have everything DH has. Other rhetoric and claims are to give people hope, not to miss them, and to prevent them from asking more questions. Will DH stop developing the game while receiving this financial support? If he does, will he share the open code? If he shares, will he also give the plugins? These are the main questions.

6. As of now, there is no roadmap about the game, and it is not even clear what will happen in the next version. When you ask what comes to your mind and say "it would be nice if the game had this" on discord, the answer you will get will be either "no" or "later". This "later" may be tomorrow, it may be 2 years later, it may not be at all. Fun fact is, if a discord Mod did not like your idea or they think your idea will take time and mods own agenda will be pushed further, they just erase it from #feedback-ideas channel which is open only for backers, with reasons like "it's hard to do" or "this already said some years ago". As dev does not care much about those little great idea too, it's another bait for supporters to make them feel "important". Yes, DH added things from those ideas but only if he thinks it is wanted by many people or just he likes to do it but remember, it's mostly happened very few times.

7. Some people think this game is huge and it's a miracle to be done by one developer. DH is good but making a environment, putting some building and NPC's with text, taking a design from another game (Breeding Season) with mostly not-working systems, average UI, nearly no progress or story, minimum optimization at Unreal engine is not big deal for a experienced developer with huge monthly income from backers, without a dead line or boss on his head. And this game is developed for more then 5 years.. If this was a kickstarter project, some people would name this, different.. There are so many developers who makes their game alone and deliver them after some years without any kind of support. The only difference is their game does not have dicks and boobs to get tons of backers.

I guess that's enough of me to give you a headache. Supporting, playing, following the game is entirely your choice. The game is good enough. This is the situation. Although I know much more, I kept private matters to myself. What I wrote here are my experiences and thoughts for the game, my old friend who is the developer of the game, and those who mod the game in the official places of the game.

After all the fights with his mods and finally kicked by him, I'm sorry and broken.

Sometimes when you kick someone inappropriately and unfairly, that person will stand up and respond to you.

I did not speak any special/private info about the developer here, but only financial gain per month. Any logical gamer who followed this game for few years would see all those points already.

Note:
I would also like to point out that. Worked for free with DH? I didn't want anything financially. I just asked him to add the horses, and after asked so much (at the begging level) he did. During our work, I had an unexpected surgery and he gave me one time financial support (2000$). I thank him very much for these. If you ask me why I'm writing these despite helping me out, I wasn't bought. When people do nice things to you, in the end, that doesn't give you the right to crumple and throw you away.
This answers a lot of questions I had about the development of this title... why certain changes were so drastic and massive yet certain issues remained.

Thank you for sharing your story, those who leech off of demand of certain genres for the sake of making money rather than contributing to the genre itself deserve to be brought down.

Reactions: moi69

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Oooookey, so I took an overall read about it all and.... DAMN!

I knew things were bad with both BotN and Dere but it is much worse than I thought it was. At the same time Im not surprised somehow since in a way I sort of saw the truth between the lines over these years. I've playing since pretty much before the Day/Night cycle public update got released and since the begining I started to notice a lot of deliberately BS thigns happening in both the game, with the dev, the comunity and even the expectations to have about it all. A lot of things that were, so to speak meant to be in a certain way but in reality were very different and for the worst.

The first thing was the whole savefiles incompatibility crap. To me it always felt that the dev deliberately made it like that since its simply illogical that new saves dont work on new game versions yet the opposite is true.... The comunity's overall harshness with stuff that if a Discord Discord moderator came to the server they would be actually in violation of many of the terms that are stablished, like more often than not having openly political debates on channels like that memes-spam one, when in the rules is clearly said that no political talk was allowed, among other similar situations.... Then some of the updates that added "New content" that was actually a way to lock previously available stuff from day 1 like sex positions behind a "pay-to-win" (To with in-game currency) mecanic of having to "unlock" sex positions that before the goddamit Pawsmatti adition were available from minute 1. He then made pretty much all the sex positions to be useable across nephs sizes but that was quite long after the whole Pawsmatti BS.... Then the progression that followed the similar vibe of the previously mentioned thing, deliberately mocking you if you added the cheat to bypass progression. In a very "soulsfan" fashion that you're only worth of respect if you deal with the punish or in this case, loooooooooooooong assssssssssssssssss fucking endless grindness of the game that mods claimed that it didnt took long but it does take a way to long damn amount of time... Then the denial of having either mod support or a way to make you be able to import stuff from old saves to the new game versions, even if it is importing your uniquely created nephs that would be extremely hard to replicate the way they look with the new system.... And very recently after a game like Wild Life started to introduce it's sandbox 2.0 mode and people coming up with all kinds of crazy creations without being Unreal Engine devs, it made me realise that as Drages said, it looks impressive but it's actually not that outstanding otherworldly thing to do. You just need to dedicate it enough time and know the game tools basically enough to be able to create amazing looking worlds with a basically functional dialogue quest system with the right assets.

As a former translator I also got the suspicious thought that just like he did with the translations he could be doing something similar with the basic programing of the game itself under the hood and nobody noticed but due to the slow development compared to a game like Wild Life I kinda discarted that thought but after reading the messages from Drages Im shocked to know that I was right, he also takes advantage of other devs work while keeping it "voluntary" but then just copy/pasting it, signing it with his name and publishing it like his full doing and getting all the bucks for it. He literally did that with the translations so....

Anyway, I dont know how to feel about this game now knowing the truth, or at least part of the truth cause now Im like.... If this is another shared of the untold story behind Dere and BotN, Im not sure if I want to know the full truth about the game and its development for the sake of keeping the interest in the game itself.

Reactions: jsmith27x

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Drages, share your conversations with Dere. Anything that has him stating what you're saying about him will add more fact to the statements and hence will make your argument more believable to the audience of the game.

We are talking about a matter that is making him 50K a fucking month... he can sit on his ass all day and deliver shit updates and people will still shell out money. He's going to milk this cow dry if nothing is done... What a disappointing turn of events.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Drages, share your conversations with Dere. Anything that has him stating what you're saying about him will add more fact to the statements and hence will make your argument more believable to the audience of the game.

We are talking about a matter that is making him 50K a fucking month... he can sit on his ass all day and deliver shit updates and people will still shell out money. He's going to milk this cow dry if nothing is done...
I just checked on BotN's Discord and there's a lot of references to Drages, (some of them matching what he said in a way, tho is a bit hard to guess judging by responses of others alone without the main messages), on a lot the messages but only a couple of messages posting videos from Drages are still there. It truly looks like the mods removed any single text filled message from Drages but his user appears like if he was there.

Reactions: Kinrad

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
I just checked on BotN's Discord and there's a lot of references to Drages, (some of them matching what he said in a way, tho is a bit hard to guess judging by responses of others alone without the main messages), on a lot the messages but only a couple of messages posting videos from Drages are still there. It truly looks like the mods removed any single text filled message from Drages but his user appears like if he was there.
Agreed, if I was Dere I would order my moderators to clear Drages' name off the server so that Drages' arguments will be less believable - Especially if Drages did not take pictures, screenshots and videos of the conversations that he had.

So Drages, I implore you to share all the details images, videos, audio recordings literally ANYTHING, the more information about Derelict there is about what you're saying - THE BETTER. This is the best way to stop a man from leeching hard earned money off of people.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Agreed, if I was Dere I would order my moderators to clear Drages' name off the server so that Drages' arguments will be less believable - Especially if Drages did not take pictures, screenshots and videos of the conversations that he had.

So Drages, I implore you to share all the details images, videos, audio recordings literally ANYTHING, the more information about Derelict there is about what you're saying - THE BETTER. This is the best way to stop a man from leeching hard earned money off of people.
Meanwhile still looking for another game to replace BotN, or a mod for Skyrim that adds breeding/offspring generation stuff like this one has. In terms of pure sex, monstergirls and stuff it doesnt worry me much since there's a bunch of alternatives but on that particular aspect is where Im not sure if there's a viable option. At least on the offspring generation part of it.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Meanwhile still looking for another game to replace BotN, or a mod for Skyrim that adds breeding/offspring generation stuff like this one has. In terms of pure sex, monstergirls and stuff it doesnt worry me much since there's a bunch of alternatives but on that particular aspect is where Im not sure if there's a viable option. At least on the offspring generation part of it.
I can only recommend two alternatives:

-
Slave Matrix -

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne might satisfy you in that regard. The whole game is based around breeding girls.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes