florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
On another note, I'm trying to apply Nymph 3 with BOTNTool on a Demon for Pride's quest, but the trait doesn't seem to appear? I've maxed essence.
capture any female demon, use BOTNTool after, add any traits you need, hit apply in BOTNtool, it will also add it to any of Nephelym you alreay have in their barns.
Visit the Demon Pool, or the Breeding Yard and you'll notice your monsters will have the traits set up.

Don't forget that this request ask a FEMALE unlike the others who ask futa if you set Futanari to only Futa like I do

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
World level has been replaced by Essence.
The developer killed the system.
Not only does Essence 1-5 have no effect on changing traits at all, but the zooming camera when interacting with the Nephilim is also annoying. After this, the other Nephilim usually catches.
I'm stuck on these quests, I don't come across these traits. Tried on every Essence.

And how to increase the level of Essence?
Realize into the Wild - Releases without any changes to Essence level.
Set as Vargant - Releases a Nephilim on the territory of the Homestead.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Minishotgun

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Not only does Essence 1-5 have no effect on changing traits at all, but the zooming camera when interacting with the Nephilim is also annoying. After this, the other Nephilim usually catches.
I'm stuck on these quests, I don't come across these traits. Tried on every Essence.

And how to increase the level of Essence?
Realize into the Wild - Releases without any changes to Essence level.
Set as Vargant - Releases a Nephilim on the territory of the Homestead.
The seraph in the temple has an option to release Nephs to increase Essence, but she doesn't accept any of the nephs I have, and she apparently won't tell me what I need.

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
The seraph in the temple has an option to release Nephs to increase Essence, but she doesn't accept any of the nephs I have, and she apparently won't tell me what I need.
I used BOTNTool and everything broke for me.
The quests are not given up, but i can take the keys and all the gates are open.
Will wait for fix.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
save wipe its not a bug/error its made like that on purpose so the features of old versions dont cause weird bugs,errors or crashes.
I know is deliberately made like that on porpouse but one thing is "recommending" people to test on new saves to test new features and another very different is "forcing" everyone to deal with the mega grind you have to do by starting everything from scratch again. So thats not an excuse. Specially when new game version saves does the absurd thing of working on older versions. Is kinda like if youade a save file on Skyrim Special Edition, load it on Oldrim and it boots up perfectly, however make a save file on Oldrim and boot it on Special Edition and it wont work. For reasons....

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I know is deliberately made like that on porpouse but one thing is "recommending" people to test on new saves to test new features and another very different is "forcing" everyone to deal with the mega grind you have to do by starting everything from scratch again. So thats not an excuse. Specially when new game version saves does the absurd thing of working on older versions. Is kinda like if youade a save file on Skyrim Special Edition, load it on Oldrim and it boots up perfectly, however make a save file on Oldrim and boot it on Special Edition and it wont work. For reasons....
:FacePalm:

Backward compatibility is fairly easy.
'Future proofing' is nigh impossible. Unless you know far, far in advance every variable you plan to introduce into later versions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
capture any female demon, use BOTNTool after, add any traits you need, hit apply in BOTNtool, it will also add it to any of Nephelym you alreay have in their barns.
Visit the Demon Pool, or the Breeding Yard and you'll notice your monsters will have the traits set up.

Don't forget that this request ask a FEMALE unlike the others who ask futa if you set Futanari to only Futa like I do
I've no trouble applying other traits that aren't Nympho. Using BOTNTool 0.9.1. Perhaps they've changed traits so some don't work? (Think I remember someone asking if there was a BOTNTool for the newer traits or something)

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Greetings, people, I found this old cheat engine file where they were able to rise the barn cap from 60 to 250 but it is not working with this new updates, I was wondering if any of you may be so kind to fix it... thanks in advance.

Reactions: Math31

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I've no trouble applying other traits that aren't Nympho. Using BOTNTool 0.9.1. Perhaps they've changed traits so some don't work? (Think I remember someone asking if there was a BOTNTool for the newer traits or something)
unless it became a dormant trait because of the new mechanic of the traits, it should work and by the way, BOTNTools I believe it doesn't work with wild Nephelym, just the one captured, but I could be wrong too

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
unless it became a dormant trait because of the new mechanic of the traits, it should work and by the way, BOTNTools I believe it doesn't work with wild Nephelym, just the one captured, but I could be wrong too
Appreciate the help. Sadly it's not working.

Bred a female Demon Cambion to get rid of Wild tag. Loaded it up and threw on Nympho 3, saved as per usual. Didn't work.
Interestingly enough, breeding the Nympho 3 and checking the debug, it tries to pass the trait at 60% with the trait name "none".
Tried a fresh save and still doesn't work.

I can apply other traits like Fertile, Hornball, Nurturing, Potent.

I'm also able to apply all appearance traits apart from Slender due to the drop-menu bugging. I can however apply Slender from the batch edit. A fix for this would be nice if anyone knows one.

Last edited:

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Is it tied to levels then or does just fucking higher stats increase MC?

On another note, I'm trying to apply Nymph 3 with BOTNTool on a Demon for Pride's quest, but the trait doesn't seem to appear? I've maxed essence.
It's an issue with the editor. You can fix this by opening lists.json, which is in the folder the exe is in. Find "Trait.Stat.Nymphomaniac.#":"-,1,2,3", and change Nymphomaniac to Nymphomania. You can also add lines for some of the new traits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

GDSBCM

Jun 10, 2017
It's an issue with the editor. You can fix this by opening lists.json, which is in the folder the exe is in. Find "Trait.Stat.Nymphomaniac.#":"-,1,2,3", and change Nymphomaniac to Nymphomania. You can also add lines for some of the new traits.
Holy crap. I never clicked beyond the first folder with the shortcut. Thank you so much for this.

It works now. I've got all traits available and they all work.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
:FacePalm:

Backward compatibility is fairly easy.
'Future proofing' is nigh impossible. Unless you know far, far in advance every variable you plan to introduce into later versions.
Heh, I wouldnt bother about this if the dev didnt locked new versions from load old saves so the problem is still there. Facepalm all you want but doesnt change the fact that on each major update the dev loses more of its potential player base due to basic refusal of start all over again. People dont care about backwards compatibility, they DO on the opposite case.

Its understandable to a degree when major things change like the whole taming system, the game's process renaming, the total UI and liquids system overhaul but when you change minor things like adding another subquest? And that happening every 2-3 updates? Yeah big nope. Specially due to the hostily him and his moderators show to have a tool being developed to adapt old save files to new ones among other things....

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Heh, I wouldnt bother about this if the dev didnt locked new versions from load old saves so the problem is still there. Facepalm all you want but doesnt change the fact that on each major update the dev loses more of its potential player base due to basic refusal of start all over again. People dont care about backwards compatibility, they DO on the opposite case.

Its understandable to a degree when major things change like the whole taming system, the game's process renaming, the total UI and liquids system overhaul but when you change minor things like adding another subquest? And that happening every 2-3 updates? Yeah big nope. Specially due to the hostily him and his moderators show to have a tool being developed to adapt old save files to new ones among other things....
That is one the reasons, on a pretty damn long list, that I'd never consider financially supporting the dev (and his cronies).

OTOH... I'm the sort that'll back-up someone I hate when they're not wrong.

And I understand enough of programing to know that, with this sort of project, demanding save compatibility with future versions is a bit silly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
That is one the reasons, on a pretty damn long list, that I'd never consider financially supporting the dev (and his cronies).

OTOH... I'm the sort that'll back-up someone I hate when they're not wrong.

And I understand enough of programing to know that, with this sort of project, demanding save compatibility with future versions is a bit silly.
I mean his refusal to do something like that goes along said hostily.

The thing with BotN is that is a game that has a natural high level of grind and when you're having to invest exponentially increasing real life hours in gameplays to get to the same place. Like.... On update 0.1 it takes you an hour to get to the demons. On update 0.2 takes you 4. On update 0.3 it takes you half a day.... By the time you reach version 0.7 what took you an hour to get into initially now takes you two weeks and the funny thing is that cheating USING THE FUKIN INBUILD CHEATS is also frowned by both him and his cronies, as you mentioned (Nice nickname btw lol). Which Im like. Either do better cheats that dont break the game balancing the moment you use one, or give better save compatibility. But he does neither and Im like, is that hard for doing something as similar as say changing the cheats to add instead of 1000 favor (That is almost twice as much youll ever need to buy anything favor buys, to be something like 100, so you have enough to buy 1 of ANY position but not 2 positions so you still have room to play on your own terms and sure, still deal with the grind but not being forced to deal with the FULL grind or absolutely skip it, to also being frowned for doing so. Which is dumb XD

Reactions: EmperorGus

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
So i'm not the only one, either the essence system is borked right now, or it's on purpose essence level 5 nephelym spawn with barely any traits worth mentioning, maybe one gold trait, or 2 silver traits at best... after all, the changelog did say something about "putting the focus back to breeding", which makes me think is double-talk for "wild nephelymwere too strong"

as i said. during the world level times, at world level 5 epic and legendary Nephs would spawn in the wild with tons of traits. now? i'm lucky to see a rare one. and passing on traits is a headache on its own, gold traits hardly get passed on, if anything the child gets the bronze version of it. the basic gameplay loop doesn't appear to be fun at all with this snails pace of advancement.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes