SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
Save's from last version are not compatible with a new one - they should be or not? Because It's pain in a ass to start a new game with mine lvl16 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I wish he would work on compatibility for saves across (newer) releases.
It's so annoying to re-catch everything I want with each update.
Also how even more annoying it gets with every new Patreon submitted Preset.
Most are absolutely hideous and crowd the spawn areas and I have a very hard time to catch the presets I customized.

Took me almost an hour in Lustwood lag-hell to get a single of my custom Lycanrocish-preset Vulwarg.
However I saw at least 30 of those ugly black ones with the green tribal-adornments.

Last edited:

Evilfish82

Jul 25, 2018
I used to be a supporter, but I kinda let it go since it did not seem like it was going in the direction I hoped for. The game is amazing on the first look. However it's lacking substance. For example the sex animations are mediocre. Not to mention repetitive and somewhat dispassionate.
The traits are interesting, but I can only view the creature traits only when I'm selling them.
So I suppose that this game would be perfect if the developer would make the sex animations a lot more interesting (come on a tiny human pecker is gonna make that titan chick moan as hard as she was getting pounded by a huge dragon cock?) and add a creature UI which shows traits and a UI for the breeding actions... you know, the fucking.

Sep 27, 2018
I used to be a supporter, but I kinda let it go since it did not seem like it was going in the direction I hoped for. The game is amazing on the first look. However it's lacking substance. For example the sex animations are mediocre. Not to mention repetitive and somewhat dispassionate.
The traits are interesting, but I can only view the creature traits only when I'm selling them.
So I suppose that this game would be perfect if the developer would make the sex animations a lot more interesting (come on a tiny human pecker is gonna make that titan chick moan as hard as she was getting pounded by a huge dragon cock?) and add a creature UI which shows traits and a UI for the breeding actions... you know, the fucking.
Also internal anatomy X-ray for each type of breeder so you can see them being fill up. Also inflation mechanics when paired with large creature types.

And have large pens next to the houses where you can have certain selected tames of each kind on display and actually show pregnant versions of them when they have been bred.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Is it just me or theres no sound? Despite that I like the game, its kinda like the monster girl rpg I've been working on.
By the way 99% of the wild females are futas lol, I had to turn it off cuz it was rare to see a single dickless female.
But really tho, needs some sound effects, at least for the fucking parts.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone ever found a solution to the black screen problem?
Is this when you first run the application? If so, it takes quite a bit to load up esp in recent builds. I've got a pretty decent computer and it takes about 2-3 minutes to boot up, just try leaving it there.

If that's not the issue, sorry to say you're a very low % of people having problems, but I'm sure someone that's alot more extensive in computer knowledge could help you.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I wish he would work on compatibility for saves across (newer) releases.
It's so annoying to re-catch everything I want with each update.
Also how even more annoying it gets with every new Patreon submitted Preset.
Most are absolutely hideous and crowd the spawn areas and I have a very hard time to catch the presets I customized.

Took me almost an hour in Lustwood lag-hell to get a single of my custom Lycanrocish-preset Vulwarg.
However I saw at least 30 of those ugly black ones with the green tribal-adornments.

I'm there with ya, the more presets that are added the harder it is to find specific ones. There needs to be an item added to find specific ones by improving their rate or something. I've spent at least 3-4 hours at points trying to find a specific one, and then afterwords with specific traits without trying to breed which also results in 2-3 hours of trying to get specific ones.

Another idea I had in my head was to make it so you can find nephelym with specific traits more easily. (This will probably be that feature mentioned in the options to allow the ability to change appearance)

I feel like the grungy trait since it can't be removed should also be taken out temporarily until the way to get rid of it is added.

Other than that I'm happy to see this being updated, fixed, and features added.

Totally agree with the save compatibility, bit crazy how much time you have to spend each update, just recatching and getting the portals.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
You can check the traits, both when breeding and at their respective barns. Click the arrow next to the list and it shows a panel with all their stats and traits.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I'm there with ya, the more presets that are added the harder it is to find specific ones. There needs to be an item added to find specific ones by improving their rate or something. I've spent at least 3-4 hours at points trying to find a specific one, and then afterwords with specific traits without trying to breed which also results in 2-3 hours of trying to get specific ones.

Another idea I had in my head was to make it so you can find nephelym with specific traits more easily. (This will probably be that feature mentioned in the options to allow the ability to change appearance)

I feel like the grungy trait since it can't be removed should also be taken out temporarily until the way to get rid of it is added.

Other than that I'm happy to see this being updated, fixed, and features added.

Totally agree with the save compatibility, bit crazy how much time you have to spend each update, just recatching and getting the portals.
I would be glad if the Creator build woud allow you to turn specific presets [Off].
I could then turn off (most) presets from Patreons and my custom ones I botched / do not like anymore.
I hate the Lucky XY one so much and any on hominal ones with "darker than black" skin colour, however those are the ones I see the most of.
Another problem is the breeding of Hybrids imo.
I breed everything with anything that's Demon+Titan but even with 20 caught ones of different colour I keep getting 3 types of Oni only and none of the ones I actually want.
It's only the Oreo one, the Smurf and standart one constantly.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Game creator?
This whole traits thing has started to turn me into a geneticist, trying to breed the monsters with the preferred attributes I want. (Mostly Slim & normal sized Atypical)

Is it possible show the stats for the trait levels and how it works.

Example:
Lv-1: Slim trait
In-wild(=33%) vs. Breeding monsters without trait(Random=16%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait (Random=50%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait and opposing trait (Random=40%)

Lv-2: Slim trait (start adding Muscle trait (13% In-wild))
In-wild(=29%) vs. Breeding monsters without trait(Random=14%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait (Random=50%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait and opposing trait (Random=40%)

Lv-3: Slim trait (increase Muscle trait (25% In-wild))
In-wild(=25%) vs. Breeding monsters without trait(Random=12%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait (Random=50%) vs. Breeding monsters with trait and opposing trait (Random=40%)

Also
Playing the game I recorded the Frames-per-seconds (FPS) in each territory.
Town & empty areas 12-14 FPS
Home, Break, Crags, & Peaks 9-11 FPS
Pasture, Glade, & Sand 8-10 FPS
Plateau 6-7 FPS
!!!-->"Lust Wood 2-4 FPS"<-------!!!(Please for the love of god fix!!!)

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
Also
Playing the game I recorded the Frames-per-seconds (FPS) in each territory.
Town & empty areas 12-14 FPS
Home, Break, Crags, & Peaks 9-11 FPS
Pasture, Glade, & Sand 8-10 FPS
Plateau 6-7 FPS
!!!-->"Lust Wood 2-4 FPS"<-------!!!(Please for the love of god fix!!!)
honestly.... that's your pc.... i've been running the game since .701... and i've never experienced anything less then 25 fps... most of the time it's around 55-70 fps ...

A.jpg AAAAAAAAAA.jpg AAAAAAA.jpg AAAAAAAA.jpg AAAAAAAAA.jpg AAAAA.jpg AAA.jpg

(fps in upper right corner as norm :) )

Also, please don't take this in any negative way.. I'm simply showing that the fps is not an issue with the game itself as from what I've seen... Nor am I being one of those types of ppl that are just going to say "ha you're pc is crap" Everyone's PC graphics deals with the game differently... So please don't demand that the creator fix something that's not actually broken nor an issue.

Anyone know what the cheats are?
As for this... there's only 1 cheat currently .. after starting your game press O for 1 mill

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
there is a UI for stats and stuff.. I also missed it when I first started... at the breeding or barns you'll see a Down arrow at the top of your screen next to the lists.. click that :) ..... As for the animations... again this is only 1 guy making this game and he has ALOT on his plate if he wants this to be even remotely successful in the long run... so honestly.. be patient .. if not, you're welcome to always move along. :)

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
707 is already up

• Completely reworked harvesting to work with atypical trait.
  • Added missing harvest scenes.
  • Fixed being able to open menu while sleeping.
Man derelict works fast.

Last edited:

DerelictHelmsman

May 2, 2019
I would be glad if the Creator build woud allow you to turn specific presets [Off].
I could then turn off (most) presets from Patreons and my custom ones I botched / do not like anymore.
I hate the Lucky XY one so much and any on hominal ones with "darker than black" skin colour, however those are the ones I see the most of.
Another problem is the breeding of Hybrids imo.
I breed everything with anything that's Demon+Titan but even with 20 caught ones of different colour I keep getting 3 types of Oni only and none of the ones I actually want.
It's only the Oreo one, the Smurf and standart one constantly.
The idea for the more outlandish presets is to add variety that you can obtain through breeding. The gaudy trait was the beginning of this, but more work is required to balance out what shows up in the wild, and I plan to add more natural conservative presets myself as the game gets closer to being done.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
The idea for the more outlandish presets is to add variety that you can obtain through breeding. The gaudy trait was the beginning of this, but more work is required to balance out what shows up in the wild, and I plan to add more natural conservative presets myself as the game gets closer to being done.
Problem was the Gaudy ones were everywhere.
While trying to catch wild ones and while breeding.
Even taking conservative color variants as parents yielded Gaudy ones.
I'd say it should be a trait on its own as you can't breed a gaudy one without getting the trait from somewhere.
Would make some problems with the Oni basic one since I'd categorize that one as Gaudy as well (the pink one).

Risen3247

Nov 10, 2017
Traits are viewable during breeding session(down arrow to left/right of creature) or when looking at stable (arrow) for harvesting/renaming, but yeah, the sex animations could use some work.

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
Nice work but hey man use some sound at least like foot step sound or water sound or nature sound like wind blowing or any back ground loop sound how hard it could be

• Love
Reactions: IlIKEASD
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes