Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Always fancy when the only thing people can is complaining even tho they know they wouldn't be able to do it better , but still post their shit here and act like little kids.

Grow up and stop playing the game when u don´t like it and write your garbage here no one wants to read anyway lul.

If you mean me in that, along with the other guy.

I haven't JUST complained in this thread. I've tried to be helpful as well

Sorry I just get a little tired of people complaining about optional features in games, and 1st world problems. Then you have people that complain about something they're getting for free, it's a wonderful world.

Apr 14, 2018
If you mean me in that, along with the other guy.

I haven't JUST complained in this thread. I've tried to be helpful as well

Sorry I just get a little tired of people complaining about optional features in games, and 1st world problems. Then you have people that complain about something they're getting for free, it's a wonderful world.
Sry if u felt it was directly at you , i saw that u tried to help aswell and wrote it in general for everyone who wants to complain for something that is free.

My bad , i know i could have expressed that better.

Reactions: nm79

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Oh Im so damn glad we can suck ambers tits now. Hoped for interaction with her since the first patch with her. May we be able to do more woth her in the future? :)

Reactions: war12321

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Lol look who wrote this the one that is not patreon but demands on his discord channel things like he was a patreon, now I have seen everything, It is more strange that you are here i mean you post his builds links here, but you are right about something the dev is really nice letting you be on his discord server.

And now that you're here at least post the link. (y)

PS echele miel al dev y lo mama
I never really demanded anything of him. I told him the filters and the UI will be an issue a few times, because I am also a programmer and seen it coming from a million miles and asked that he made some some filters. And lo and behold a few months later half of the community brought up the same issue too for the reasons I explained. Which was now mended.
Also it was now done because some people who back him asked as well, and you know what i can get behind that. I can't back the game, so i have no say in polls and my word shouldn't worth much. I never complained about not being able to vote on stuff either and I refuse to DL the creator build too because it's a backer bonus.

So sorry I can't share the build either.
I'd back him if I had extra money to burn, but I don't. That's about it.

Jul 31, 2018
ok guys ive managed to understand how the game work now i have one question.....can my char get pregnant with "blessed Nephelym" like the female neko builder in town?

EDIT: i bought neko-condo.....where do i find neko?

Last edited:

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
so... about that arrousal thing in the screenshots <~< that um.. that not a thing? that a planned thing? whats goin on here?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Sry if u felt it was directly at you , i saw that u tried to help aswell and wrote it in general for everyone who wants to complain for something that is free.

My bad , i know i could have expressed that better.

It's no problem, I had just complained and I thought it was semi directed at me lol.

I'll never understand why people have 1st world problems with games, that have optional features. Then you have impatient people that ask for the new build, those are always fun! :D Still waiting myself but not going to ask every time.

Hellbacon

Mar 19, 2019
so... about that arrousal thing in the screenshots <~< that um.. that not a thing? that a planned thing? whats goin on here?
It was in the game originally, but was removed when the animations and models were remade. Might come back eventually, but certainly isn't there right now. I personally quite liked it and would like to see it return.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Always fancy when the only thing people can is complaining even tho they know they wouldn't be able to do it better , but still post their shit here and act like little kids.

Grow up and stop playing the game when u don´t like it and write your garbage here no one wants to read anyway lul.
So you don't need to read this garbage post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I found this link

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes