dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
From what I can see, this is a windows 7 issue. The author needs to patch the game to make it compatible again.

laroy411

Jun 4, 2020
Last time I played this was around 1 and a half year ago. Is it worth checking it out? Or do you guys recommend waiting longer? (Not sure how much new content was implemented)

Nov 15, 2019
cheat game
add money
infinite lust
enabled spirit form
infinite spirit
max trait level
all barns
max all fluids
win surprise sex
all portals
go home
remove cheats

D

Deleted member 1606434

Is there any to get fucked by futa nephelyms if my MC is a male. Please reply
No, that'll never happen, supposedly the dev ain't interested in gay stuff, but he's interested in furry shit, hmm...
Oh, and IIRC there was a bug in an old version not too long ago that let you get fucked lol

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
So adds a single NPC with no function and YMMV flavor, and fixes unknown "various issues"... and apparently breaks the game, if recent comments are to be believed. Let me think about whether I want to download this.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Last time I played this was around 1 and a half year ago. Is it worth checking it out? Or do you guys recommend waiting longer? (Not sure how much new content was implemented)
Honestly, you're not missing out on much if you wait longer. The vast majority of what has been done seems to be presets, bug fixes, and annoying features, like the fact you need to unlock sex positions now by spending the "favor" currency with a new-ish NPC, instead of them just being available from the start, or the fact you can't jump down cliffs anymore without having to see the same scene over and over with this "reaper" NPC (allegedly because she saved you from death or something, idk). There's also apparently a centaur NPC in this latest update, but I haven't seen/or tried what it does yet. That's about it.

Reactions: laroy411

deivater

Mar 23, 2018
Is it possible to increase the variety?.
I get always the same brown haired elfs.
Maybe loading custom presets for the npcs somehow?

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
No, that'll never happen, supposedly the dev ain't interested in gay stuff, but he's interested in furry shit, hmm...
Hmmm. :unsure: Interested in furry shit, but barely any furries are present, not interested in gay stuff, but massive girls with massive dicks are fine, fapping your males to the point of them not being able to open their eyes is "fine too". I smell some latent things and denial. Oh and interest in money.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes