D

Deleted member 1606434

Hmmm. :unsure: Interested in furry shit, but barely any furries are present, not interested in gay stuff, but massive girls with massive dicks are fine, fapping your males to the point of them not being able to open their eyes is "fine too". I smell some latent things and denial. Oh and interest in money.
Haha yeah, like, I'm not against furry stuff at all, I enjoy me some exotic fox ladies in game, but what is really the point on having, let's say, the male bouvars exotic variants if they can't fuck your male character? I know some people are really into that so why not? I feel DH is pretty incongruous on what he does and says, just look at the ''roadmap'', for example.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Haha yeah, like, I'm not against furry stuff at all, I enjoy me some exotic fox ladies in game, but what is really the point on having, let's say, the male bouvars exotic variants if they can't fuck your male character? I know some people are really into that so why not? I feel DH is pretty incongruous on what he does and says, just look at the ''roadmap'', for example.
Roadmap exists? Is there anything in it except "more dickgirls"?

Ah found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Roadmap exists? Is there anything in it except "more dickgirls"?

Ah found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See? That's exactly my point! This will never be a ''game'' unless you consider a animation viewer a game.
I'd love to get mad at this, or the dev, but I never been a patreon, and would never be considering the level of professionalism here in display and the crippled snail speed of the development lol

• Sad
Reactions: Caerna

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
I wish I never saw this "roadmap". At this point it's realistic to just start developing lewd games myself. At least I won't be THAT worse at it compared to most projects here. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Release Notes: 0.737 Alpha
  • Added blessed centaur Kybele, with sex scenes
  • Fixed various issues
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Praise the Dev because he put a lot of new content.
At least you can't deny he did add a lot of "various issues" to the previous version just to try and fix them in the next ones.
The development process is going on and on and on! ;)

Reactions: almanak

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
At least you can't deny he did add a lot of "various issues" to the previous version just to try and fix them in the next ones.
The development process is going on and on and on! ;)
I bet that the develompent will end when he get that sweet 1 million patrons in his patreon goal

shadowsteel

Aug 25, 2017
I love this game. i really do. The only things I could ask for is an option to give the breeder an animal cock, preferably horse, and maybe some size options for said cock.

Reactions: GreenPotato

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm. :unsure: Interested in furry shit, but barely any furries are present, not interested in gay stuff, but massive girls with massive dicks are fine, fapping your males to the point of them not being able to open their eyes is "fine too". I smell some latent things and denial. Oh and interest in money.
If that were true he would open the floodgates and get all that gay furry money. No, he's just stubborn and refuses to create something he doesn't have an interest in.
Do the sex scenes still have that slow, contentious motion?
Yeah, that's his style, it's never going to change unfortunately.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was gonna try this game, to bad I’m getting a CreateDXGIFactory2 error and found out it’s hardware-related... too bothersome to fix it so nevermind.

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
Was gonna try this game, to bad I’m getting a CreateDXGIFactory2 error and found out it’s hardware-related... too bothersome to fix it so nevermind.
its actually a simple fix of replacing files that will be fixed when the next patch comes out. Here is the link that the dev gave until .738

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
You know, I've followed this game for a long time and I like all the monsters that have been added... I just wish the male and, especially, the female models didn't all look the same. Like, they all share the same face and the body proportions are all about the same.
Hopefully, down the line in development, all the monster girls will look less like the female human breeder with glued on attachments.

Other than that, I'm glad they added the whole surprise sex mechanic to catch stuff, instead of that random encounter, feed them milk or semen, then collar them. I, also, like how the monsters have surprise sex with other monsters. Though, I often have one of them kind of chase me, or another monster, down and just kind of stand there awkwardly and then walk away.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
its actually a simple fix of replacing files that will be fixed when the next patch comes out. Here is the link that the dev gave until .738

Mega
Lemme try that later... I didn’t saw that post.. Thanks in advance anyway..

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes