DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
This is a link to the first ALPHA test of the Incest Patcher. Please make a backup of your BOTN folder before you run it. I have tested it on two machines and while it works here, I make no promises.

The later version will be open source but for now it's just a compiled Perl exe. (The code needs some work and the source needs proper comments and all my stupid notes removed.)

A readme.txt is included, please read it for details.

In general, you run this in the root folder of your Breeders of the Nephelym install (where Radiant.exe is) and it will patch the game. There are a bunch of command line options which are listed in the readme.txt and in the program itself (run with --help in a command window). (It does automatically make a backup of the executable it patches and it can 'reverse patch' as well - but again, it hasn't been extensively tested so I wouldn't *count* on it.)

You can send bug reports here if you want.

Please do not spread this around on other sites (such as LewdPatcher) yet, I'd like it to be a bit more polished and tested first.

Mega
Way to stick it to the man!!! Good work!!! It’s just a game and patreon can eat a horse dick!!! Pun intended.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
This game is awesome, the graphics, storyline and the gameplay is great. If only they'll add the birthing process to it. Like the Last Barbarian where you get to do the birthing process

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game is awesome, the graphics, storyline and the gameplay is great. If only they'll add the birthing process to it. Like the Last Barbarian where you get to do the birthing process
Birth is not the same between these two games, it is more like the offspring is being pulled from a void of some sort in this one whereas TLB uses the more traditional meaning of the term.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Birth is not the same between these two games, it is more like the offspring is being pulled from a void of some sort in this one whereas TLB uses the more traditional meaning of the term.
Thanks, just hoping that it'll be like the traditional way...

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Anyone able to create massive male nephelyms? I created a massive starfallen x breeder x bee and some other can't remember....I also got 3 massive male drakes. Time to make nephelym great again...lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i have a level 6 vulwarg with buxom trait why can i not give her to the centaur
Make sure all her stats and traits meet or exceed what Kybele wants.
For example, if she wants a Female, she won't accept a Futa. Then go to "Special Requests" on the Quest Board, select the quest, hit fulfil and pick the neph you want to give her. If it's acceptable, you'll be told she wants to talk to you.
This is a link to the first ALPHA test of the Incest Patcher. Please make a backup of your BOTN folder before you run it. I have tested it on two machines and while it works here, I make no promises.

Source is now included.

In general, you run this in the root folder of your Breeders of the Nephelym install (where Radiant.exe is) and it will patch the game. There are a bunch of command line options which are listed in the readme.txt and in the program itself (run with --help in a command window). (It does automatically make a backup of the executable it patches and it can 'reverse patch' as well - but again, it hasn't been extensively tested so I wouldn't *count* on it.)

Please let me know if it works or if it does something awful.

Please do not spread this around on other sites (such as LewdPatcher) yet, I'd like it to be a bit more polished and tested first.

UPDATE:

v202104081627

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link
Mega
Seriously, thanks man.

Reactions: p11511 and poplan

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
How does removing Incest even work with this?

Do we get locked out of fucking the next generation if the children are from the breeder, and locked from monster pairings?

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018

Source is now included.

Please let me know if it works or if it does something awful.

UPDATE:

v202104081627

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Link
Mega
Thank you sir, it worked!

Reactions: poplan
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes