Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I think of Mega Slime as a kind of blessed. Once she gives us her Keystone, there's nothing for her but to fill you up with impotent goo (or be filled up by seemingly impotent goo). So what's her enduring purpose afterwards?
The plan is for all races to have slime variants that you create through the blessed mega slime so she will actually have more purpose later on assuming homeboy overcomes his psychosis. Everyone else is "sterile" because the dev wants to use the "blessed" role to create unique sex scenes with races/shapes he doesn't want to allow to breed (e.g. kybele). Why doesn't he want them to breed? Mostly because he wants everyone to be bipeds only so widow, kybele, apopha, yasmine, romy, mirru, neela, monarch, dragon matriarch and sloth are out. Fern is the only exception but only because her initial form has legs. He also probably wants the ones that could realistically breed without offspring animation issues (e.g. camilla and xena) to be unable to do so to retain their unique appearances as having clones of what are supposed to be ascended nephalym running around would diminish their positions. End of the day the only reason is to save time on animation/accessory creation.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The plan is for all races to have slime variants that you create through the blessed mega slime so she will actually have more purpose later on assuming homeboy overcomes his psychosis. Everyone else is "sterile" because the dev wants to use the "blessed" role to create unique sex scenes with races/shapes he doesn't want to allow to breed (e.g. kybele). Why doesn't he want them to breed? Mostly because he wants everyone to be bipeds only so widow, kybele, apopha, yasmine, romy, mirru, neela, monarch, dragon matriarch and sloth are out. Fern is the only exception but only because her initial form has legs. He also probably wants the ones that could realistically breed without offspring animation issues (e.g. camilla and xena) to be unable to do so to retain their unique appearances as having clones of what are supposed to be ascended nephalym running around would diminish their positions. End of the day the only reason is to save time on animation/accessory creation.
Oh this is actually pretty cool. Thanks ^^
Does this mean that at some point Blossom will have something to do other than be a replacement for Fern?

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
Breeders of the Nephelym (BOTN) Incest Patcher

THE PATCHER IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

You can easily enable incest in the game as shown below:

OVERVIEW:
A file named imma.degenerate needs to be in the same folder as OBF.exe.​
  • It does not need to contain anything.
  • It must be the same folder as OBF.exe.
  • The filename is imma and the extension is degenerate.
It doesn't matter what creates the file, it should work as long as the filename/extension is correct.

METHOD 1:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, create a file called imma.degenerate (be sure to enable show file extensions if you're using Windows explorer). The file does not need to contain anything.​
METHOD 2:
Command Prompt:
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type echo. > imma.degenerate and you'll be all set.​
Command Prompt (PowerShell) :
In the folder where OBF.exe is located, type New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file" and you'll be all set.​
I'm not sure how long this will work and I think it would be best for all of us to not mention it on Patreon (or DH's Discord) especially.​
This works with the Steam version as well but if your Steam library is in Program Files, you'll need administrative rights to create the file on Windows 10. Please follow the Steam instructions below if you need help.​
STEAM:
For Steam, this gets a bit more complex because of the higher security present in Program Files.​
  • Open a "Command Prompt" or "Command Prompt (Powershell)", you'll need to run either as Administrator. (NOTE: Windows Terminal generally won't let you start an Administrator session).
  • Depending on your settings, you'll may get a elevation prompt. Accept it to continue.
  • The following step assumes the default location for the game folder. If your Steam library is installed somewhere else you'll need to use the correct path: pushd "%SystemDrive%\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha" (Powershell: cd "$Env:SystemDrive\Program Files (x86))\Steam\steamapps\common\Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha")
  • Now you just need to create the file: echo. > imma.degenerate (Powershell: New-Item -Path . -Name "imma.degenerate" -ItemType "file")
  • Close the command window/powershell: exit
The patcher will eventually return with support for this for a few reasons:​
  • There's no telling how long this will work and we may be back to patching soon.
  • If people use a patcher for something so simple it may help hide this from Patreon from that much longer.
  • Some users may just find it it easier. Obviously if it's using the file method, it will not actually be doing any patching at all. Just creating (or removing) a file as directed.
  • The patcher is, unfortunately, not my highest priority at the moment.
sorry to ask but can someone explain how to do method 1 or the attachment zip? i got the zip and put it in the obf folder but idk if thats right. im new to modding pc games.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
sorry to ask but can someone explain how to do method 1 or the attachment zip? i got the zip and put it in the obf folder but idk if thats right. im new to modding pc games.
Do method 1. It's super easy and you don't need to download or install anything.
Images for the visual learners:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
Do method 1. It's super easy and you don't need to download or install anything.
Images for the visual learners:
ok i open notepad and didnt write anything, and save as "imma.degenerate" to the game folder. idk how that changes the game but thxs for the help NitroSM

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Incest in this game isn't even worth, because (true to real life?) after one or two generations of in-breeding, your offspring becomes sterile, which isn't ideal in a game about breeding.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
ok i open notepad and didnt write anything, and save as "imma.degenerate" to the game folder. idk how that changes the game but thxs for the help NitroSM
It's a work around due to Patreon's silly rules. Basically game code has a check for that file. It exists? Yes = enabled. No = disabled.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Incest in this game isn't even worth, because (true to real life?) after one or two generations of in-breeding, your offspring becomes sterile, which isn't ideal in a game about breeding.
IRL? There's a chance, but not a guaranteed thing. It's mostly other birth defects that affect physical and mental growth. This happens over a few to multiple generations. Just look at "noble" bloodlines that really took keeping it in the family seriously. They could still reproduce, but more offspring suffered from health issues. Sometimes a child got lucky and doesnt get fucked over, but recessive genes from the previous incest fucked parents, grandparents, etc could still appear in their kids.

Tl;dr. Incest can fuck up generations of people. Don't do it. If you do I hope you don't fuck up your kids, their kids, etc.

For the game's mechanics, agreed it's not worth doing. Typically almost always get sterile offspring and the stats aren't that great. Not 100% certain, but seems you don't get much for releasing/turning them in for payment either. Steriles in game world not being worth much makes sense tbh.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For the game's mechanics, agreed it's not worth doing. Typically almost always get sterile offspring and the stats aren't that great. Not 100% certain, but seems you don't get much for releasing/turning them in for payment either. Steriles in game world not being worth much makes sense tbh.
other than leveling player early game sterile isnt all that helpful
Get some decent traits on them and level until about lv20. They're insanely valuable to World Level that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NitroSM

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Get some decent traits on them and level until about lv20. They're insanely valuable to World Level that way.
How do you progress world level, and what does it even do? lol

As a side note, I've gotten to the desert, but I still can't use teleporters. pls halp

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
New player just trying this out. Is it my imagination, or is it impossible to get Cybele's stone thing if your male and have futa disabled?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
New player just trying this out. Is it my imagination, or is it impossible to get Cybele's stone thing if your male and have futa disabled?
If you're male and have futa disabled, going through her sex dialogue will result in her "morphing" into a regular female, and you have regular PIV sex with her, after which you can ask about the keystone and get her special breeding request.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OK, so she never morphed and I had sex with her in centaur form, and she requested a lvl 4+ futa Valwaug/dog thing. But futa is disabled. So now I'm stuck.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK, so she never morphed and I had sex with her in centaur form, and she requested a lvl 4+ futa Valwaug/dog thing. But futa is disabled. So now I'm stuck.
I meant she lost her dick and became a regular female centaur, not that she became human lol.

Look at the breeding request on the noticeboard again, just to make sure: if you have futa disabled, it shouldn't request one, and should ask you for a male instead iirc. Maybe the dialogue wasn't updated, but the noticeboard should be accurate.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I will check the board. But I have a male which is ignored. Maybe i got the trait wrong. will take a look.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes