Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do you progress world level, and what does it even do? lol

As a side note, I've gotten to the desert, but I still can't use teleporters. pls halp
You progress World Level by releasing nephs from your barns. Traits, trait level and character level define how many points they're worth. What it does is what asking the Emissary to increase trait level used to do in older builds.
Basically, it makes higher quality nephs (better than common) more likely to spawn with more traits and higher trait levels.
At maximum WL, you'll be finding Legendaries and Uniques more frequently than common types.

The teleporter is opened by talking to the Lamia you find in the desert. She should be in the same part of the area as the Harpy (Kestrel) spawn. Find the Kestrels and then turn 180 degrees. She should be there. Talk to her, then have sex with her.
This simple act of hedonism unlocks the ability to unlock the portals in the other areas you've been to.
Now when you want to activate a portal anywhere else, you just have to fuck her again.
Opened portals stay opened so you can just go anywhere that has an opened portal.

patronymic

Apr 28, 2018
Breeders of the Nephilim v0.755.4A update dear developer has already released an update of the game incentive why not

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Jesus, this update looks nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
patronymic, it hasn't been updated here yet because it was released only THREE HOURS ago. Show some patience. Or give the guy €2.

YHL, world level points are dependant on not only neph level, but their traits and trait levels as well.
You get more if the neph was born on the farm as well.

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
I see the chubby trait more then any other trait, is that stat heavily weighted in this game as in dev being a chubby-chaser and tries to push his preferance on us. Also, it has an anal tag but there is no anal unless you go male/futa on male (used to work back in the day, dont know about now) why is there no option for anal on M-Fu/Fe Fu-Fe.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I see the chubby trait more then any other trait, is that stat heavily weighted in this game as in dev being a chubby-chaser and tries to push his preferance on us. Also, it has an anal tag but there is no anal unless you go male/futa on male (used to work back in the day, dont know about now) why is there no option for anal on M-Fu/Fe Fu-Fe.
About Chubby: No, that's just your luck.
Anal: There is one instance and one instance only as DH doesn't like it.
There is no male on male or futa on male, either.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Jesus, this update looks nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
patronymic, it hasn't been updated here yet because it was released only THREE HOURS ago. Show some patience. Or give the guy €2.

YHL, world level points are dependant on not only neph level, but their traits and trait levels as well.
You get more if the neph was born on the farm as well.
Im quite curious on how some of those updates would feel or translate ingame. Like, how does the Pawsmatti system got overhauled and how the new variants look like.

It's also funny how this game has started to actively compete against Wild Life with the whole Lovesense tools. I wish I wasn't broke so I could be able to afford those XD

Reactions: srg91

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Aaaaand Hotfixes. Now I'm GLAD nobody dropped a day 1.
  • Hotfix: Crash when breeding mares
  • Hotfix: Bunny spawns overridden by bovaur
  • Hotfix: Volume settings not stored properly
His Patreon has been updated to Testing Build 0.756.1 but his Substar hasn't followed suit yet.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Like, how does the Pawsmatti system got overhauled and how the new variants look like.
From the description, I assume instead of showing up and paying with favour for the positions, each region has a position tied to it, and visiting her unlocks the positions corresponding to the regions you have unlocked. Or you could have to unlock the regions to see the positions in the shop, and on top of that pay favour to unlock them, which would suck lmao.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Is there any way to disable FxF surprise sex or content altogether? Sorry if it's been asked before, haven't found any answers yet.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there any way to disable FxF surprise sex or content altogether? Sorry if it's been asked before, haven't found any answers yet.
In the settings menu, there's a box labelled "wild sex". Does unchecking that not solve your issue?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
In the settings menu, there's a box labelled "wild sex". Does unchecking that not solve your issue?
I wanna keep the wild sex, I'm looking to turn off just FxF interactions as now I can barely walk through a group of nephelyms without getting sexed constantly and havin to wait for the animation to play out. It was alright when it was only the opposite sex.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
i guess hard mode would be to disable females and futa and play as a dude cause you would have to use fluids sparingly

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I wanna keep the wild sex, I'm looking to turn off just FxF interactions as now I can barely walk through a group of nephelyms without getting sexed constantly and havin to wait for the animation to play out. It was alright when it was only the opposite sex.
You can't turn off lesbian wild sex, if you don't want to turn off wild sex your only other option is to bring up the menu/inventory when you see someone bee-lining for you until they walk away as you can't get jumped when in any kind of menu. Would be nice to have an option for the breeder to become immune from getting jumped, maybe once wild sex threesomes are added derelict will expand on how wild sex works as a whole, I'd still like for there to be some benefits/differences for capturing through wild sex vs fluids.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes