YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Maybe Mare + Seraphims are unicorns as unicorns are kind of divine creatures or something. Otherwise, it would probably hybrid with something that has horns, but since Mares are Bovaurs, it wouldn't make hybrids, right?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Maybe Mare + Seraphims are unicorns as unicorns are kind of divine creatures or something. Otherwise, it would probably hybrid with something that has horns, but since Mares are Bovaurs, it wouldn't make hybrids, right?
Who knows... I checked wiki, update will be on 15th June

Melanogaster

Aug 3, 2020
Tried to breed Mare with everything.
It's not Demons, Seraphim or any of the other Bovaurs.
I thought maybe it would be Starfallen, but it's not that either.
I'm stumped right now. Only thing I haven't tried are Thriae and Formorians, though I doubt it's that.
Also Angel colors makes everything look interesting.
I think maybe unicorns aren't implemented yet.

Mare.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Why are mares a subtype of Bovaur lmao wouldn't it make more sense to have them be their own species?

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Fatal Error on start is still running rampant. Guess I'll check back again in a year or so. Really liked where this game was heading since Breeding is my biggest fetish, but it been so long since I've had a working version of the game that I can't even guess at how many versions back that was.

Before anyone says check previous post I'll save ya the trouble...I HAVE
Tried nearly every suggested fix on here still Fatal Error, I have completely deleted all files associated with BOTN to reinstall on Steam still Fatal Error, fresh download from Patreon and here with clean slate each time still Fatal Error.

For those of you that still get to try out the game all I can say is good on ya and hope ya enjoy it.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Why are mares a subtype of Bovaur lmao wouldn't it make more sense to have them be their own species?
I wondered that as well XD

Ill take a guess and say that is for the cock type in futas. I only recall Bovarus having horsecock like.... Hmmmm cocks lol

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Elf and Mare = Unicorn
Mare + Elf = Unicorn
WTF? Why do elves make Mare's grow a freaking horn and not "horned" ones such as demons? Or maybe giving it to them by some magical reason like Seraphims could be? Im so confused now. But I guess Im happy that finally the Sylvan family has a hybrid variant. I wonder when the other 4 family races that dont have a hybrid yet would get one....

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes