Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
You could ask that question for like... half the games on the site. How many games actually ever get finished?
i havent seen very many at all thats been going for 5 yrs + like this one , most either get completed or abandoned within the first 3 at most

damias

Sep 13, 2020
You need the Steam Patreon code to get access to the early and testing builds in the Beta Branch.
The one you see in the Steam Store is the latest Public Version.
thanks ,I felt kind of confused since I bought it to avoid downloading it here -_-

damias

Sep 13, 2020
WTF? Why do elves make Mare's grow a freaking horn and not "horned" ones such as demons? Or maybe giving it to them by some magical reason like Seraphims could be? Im so confused now. But I guess Im happy that finally the Sylvan family has a hybrid variant. I wonder when the other 4 family races that dont have a hybrid yet would get one....
because an evil unicorn exist and is a bicorn ,which is pitch black

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
Hi guys
How do i active the cheat as when i type them on cheat tab its not wokring ? help plzz

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone know what the new way is to get into the sewer area? I haven't played since the way old patches and the lever that used to be by the two buildings on the cliff edge of lust forest is gone.

eard

Apr 23, 2018
I can't play the latest update, when I click on the icon to play it, I get an error message saying windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
I'm SO glad that BOTN is back, or rather continues. Liking the new Pawsmaati locations so far. This is easily one of my top 5 games that I found through f95. It could grow into a collector/breeder with a motivating gameloop outside the sexual stuff. Plus I really like the character designs and overall art style. Keep going!

Just a quick question, is there any way to finetune the video options? My PC should be able to handle it but I can hear my GPU howling on "high" when I run around in big open areas lol.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes