Xenhoa

Aug 31, 2018
Can BOTNTools actually edit morphs? I can add and remove traits just fine but any sort of body editing doesn't seem to apply to anyone, neither myself nor my monsters. Really want to use those dick slider morphs man.

Bulkk

Feb 7, 2023
lowLevelFatalError[file:Unknown][Line:1209] someone please help me, I don't understand about this

Metaforce

Mar 22, 2019
Can BOTNTools actually edit morphs? I can add and remove traits just fine but any sort of body editing doesn't seem to apply to anyone, neither myself nor my monsters. Really want to use those dick slider morphs man.
In main menu go to settings, put this 5vg6dbEwqEk9 in cheat feild and press enter. This way you can enter Creator mode and edit and create nephs presets.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Please I need help lowLevelFatalError[file:Unknown][Line:1209]
I'm probably talking through my arse but a couple of things keep popping up in searches for your issues.
First of all, do you meet the requirements for the game to boot? It might be too much of a strain on your graphics hardware.
The same happens with Returnal. After about 90 minutes in that game I'll have at least one Fatal Error crash.

Firstly, update your DirectX.

You could also try editing the game's configuration file and set the graphics quality down and down until the thing works.
Location of the configuration file: C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Game.ini
There's also some quality control settings in the GameUserSettings.ini in the same folder.
.ini files can be opened with any text editor like Notepad.

If still nothing works - and this is a complete and utter last resort so don't do this unless:
(1) You know what you're doing or (2) Are too desperate to play OBF.
The next part is dangerous, so do nothing but what's typed below.
Last roll of the dice. You'll need access to your system registry (google it if you don't know how but be careful. If the registry gets fucked, your whole Windows OS could be fucked too) and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control, then click the GraphicsDrivers folder and select New>Dword(32 bits), then name it "TdrDelay" and set it to 10, making sure to select Decimal.
Note that this is for a different game but it's also made using Unreal Engine 4.
For registry changes to take effect, the system must be rebooted.
If the proposed change doesn't work, delete it and reboot again.

Aside from this, I really don't know what can be done to help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulkk

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
My impression of the scene is and has always been that it was derelict basically throwing his hands up in the air and shouting "Fine! Have an anal scene! You get this one scene, now stop asking me for them!"

The scene itself is explicitly butt stuff with a . Whether it is anal or a buttjob is kind of up in the air, but that's more because the animation is incredibly half-assed.
noanal.png

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes