Drages

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
The dev still refusing to allow m/m scenes still?
Yep, he put that first because he though he won't get enough money from supporters but after everyone starts to throw money to him, he just deleted that and everything he does not like.

I really wanna see this UI overhaul which takes more then 6 months now..

Reactions: Vlive

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why does the game not start when I try to launch it?
Can your system run it?

Note that where it states an i3 is required, you can also run it on an equivalent AMD CPU.

Amjdfattali12, the MS VC++ error can be fixed by doing the thing and installing the runtimes. Both the x64 and x32 versions are needed for proper operation for some bizarre reason. The error is complaining about the runtimes being missing or improperly installed, after all. It's possible you might need to run the Repair function.
You need the 2015 release versions.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
لماذا لا تبدأ اللعبة عندما أحاول تشغيلها وتظهر رسالة تقول إنني بحاجة إلى Microsoft Visual C ++
First of all, please accompany messages with an English translation. It's in the site rules as this is a predominately English-speaking forum.

Secondly, if it says you need Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime, guess what? INSTALL THE FUCKING RUNTIMES!
They're free for download on the Microsoft website and you don't need an account to have them either. There's no reason to NOT have them by now.

The most up-to date versions of the 2015 runtimes are available here:

Just don't download the ARM64 version.
EDIT: Fixed link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkwolves603

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Can your system run it?

Note that where it states an i3 is required, you can also run it on an equivalent AMD CPU.

Amjdfattali12, the MS VC++ error can be fixed by doing the thing and installing the runtimes. Both the x64 and x32 versions are needed for proper operation for some bizarre reason. The error is complaining about the runtimes being missing or improperly installed, after all. It's possible you might need to run the Repair function.
You need the 2015 release versions.
ok THANKS I will try it

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
First of all, please accompany messages with an English translation. It's in the site rules as this is a predominately English-speaking forum.

Secondly, if it says you need Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime, guess what? INSTALL THE FUCKING RUNTIMES!
They're free for download on the Microsoft website and you don't need an account to have them either. There's no reason to NOT have them by now.

It didn't work on my Windows system 7

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

i have the 2019 version still it doesn't open

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
It's starting to sound like a hardware issue. An effective test is to try another 64 bit Unreal Engine 4 game and see if it opens.
Do you both have 64 bit operating systems? Because that seems to be required now.
i do have a 64 bit system just had to re download and it worked

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes