Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
this gonna end like monster girl island, or worst, virtual succubus with bi-montlhy updates of typo fixes
What happened to monster girl island exactly? Ive heard versions that the creator stopped with patreon bc people were trying to mess up with his vision too much and versions on which he was an asshole that tricked a lot of people

morpheus87

May 5, 2020
What happened to monster girl island exactly? Ive heard versions that the creator stopped with patreon bc people were trying to mess up with his vision too much and versions on which he was an asshole that tricked a lot of people
boy oh boy, the short story is the dude wasnt really into nsfw games, or thats what he say, and is kinda-recycling the story or the chars into a SFW vn
i just kinda stop follwing the drama last year, but the game is officially abandoned, and he burned all the patreon money on genshin impact... allegedly
ask something on his discord about the game and get insta banned

just check
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-island-v0-44-3-redamz.17/post-13038731

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Has anyone tried removing the "Infertile" trait via hex editor? Every once in a while I bring up this game in Steam to see if any progress was made and if there is one thing that keeps irking me is the hard coded anti-incest measures. Even Crusader Kings 3 stock as more leeway than this game and I don't have to retake Jerusalem this time around.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Has anyone tried removing the "Infertile" trait via hex editor? Every once in a while I bring up this game in Steam to see if any progress was made and if there is one thing that keeps irking me is the hard coded anti-incest measures. Even Crusader Kings 3 stock as more leeway than this game and I don't have to retake Jerusalem this time around.
My best "breeding game" experience was unironically from playing modded CK3

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Do you guys think its better to play as a male or female character? Which one has more animations?
Same number of animations, but female has more options. And futa has even more options.

Basically:
Male = Male x Female, Male x Futa. Impregnate female and futa. Can get BJs, can milk.
Female = Male x Female, Female x Female, Futa x Female. Impregnated by male and futa. Can give BJs, can milk, can be milked (sorta).
Futa = Male x Futa, Futa x Female, Futa x Futa. Impregnate female and futa, impregnated by male and futa. Can give BJ, can get BJs, can milk, can be milked (sorta).

Last edited:
Reactions: MysteryBlob

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Modded "Crusaders King 3"? Which game is that that breeding wise? :unsure:
usually my setup was just mods from loverslab like carnalitas, cbo, slavery, and true harem.. and then i modify the "defines" file of the game to remove the hardcoded child limit

set diplomatic range to unlimited, create an OP allfather character ruling little quaint kingdom in ferghana valley and start breeding with the various races of the world for a pure-blooded trait offspring (can spice things up by playing with EK2 mods for interbreeding with orcs, khajiits, and elves but the mod hasn't been updated for a while)

Reactions: AJBit and Hybris

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
i dont remember the latest version before they add Essence. does anyone have the version? I think it was better
0.756.9 (give or take), you can actually get it off their patreon for free. Though I'll hurry, just in case they realize and delete it.

tanngiost

Jul 22, 2020
I dont get why the dev keep saying "game isnt dead, development is slow due to real life problems". Dude is making more than 15k a month just from his patreon, why he/she (srry i dont know him) dont just hire more people to make the development of the game make an actual progress, its been more than a year that the game just have "bugfixes to fix the last bugfix patch" or a random trait that is broken. This is starting to be the same thing as Redamz.
(srry for my bad english)
If he finishes the game, his cash cow will be milked dry. Make no mistake, this game is dead until he is forced to either do something through loss of revenue or he calls it quits for the same reason. The last major update came only when this game thread was a day away from being marked abandoned. Since then it's meaningless updates and excuses. Enjoy the game for what it is, and mourn yet another breeding game meeting an untimely demise.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes