Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Could the people who have it upload it somewhere that's not not Russian or Chineese and asks for your phone number?
Like I dunno, mega or something.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017

Changelog:
Nothing says evil like three identical digits in the build version, but what really makes this build evil is how many bugs the roaming system likely introduced.
The roaming system replaces the encounter system--you no longer need collars and surprise sex is now the primary way you catch wild Nephelym. A gigantic amount of work was put in just to get this to phase 1, and there are certainly horrific bugs I missed. 0.667 will probably be dedicated to fixes and polish.
  • Added: Roaming System phase 1
  • Added: Evil surprise in Moaning Crag
  • Added: Consensual surprise sex system for roamers
  • Fixed: Various small issues
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Nude Color Fox by pdoan8
  • Cambroid 21 by ADynasty
  • Desert Lizard by ADynasty
  • Demon Bull by ADynasty
  • Dark Pink Dragon by Sun40
  • Dark Magic Elf by ADynasty
  • Ruffy by Goldi
  • Zorro by Goldi
  • Ganguro Girl by ADynasty
  • Gold Chocolate Demon by Sun40
  • Busty Pikachu by Zinoxic

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
God Dangit, was about to download due to it being 666 just for the lulz of it, but then read the changelog... So we went from enslaving the poor Nephs with collars to show our ownership to... Raping them into submission ? WTF !?!

Not sure how I feel about that... I'd prefer if the male breeder got fixed, the way he stands sticking out his gut annoys me, so much that I play the dang futa instead (thought still salty she lost her cheerleader outfit).

Reactions: dudibudi

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
God Dangit, was about to download due to it being 666 just for the lulz of it, but then read the changelog... So we went from enslaving the poor Nephs with collars to show our ownership to... Raping them into submission ? WTF !?!

Not sure how I feel about that... I'd prefer if the male breeder got fixed, the way he stands sticking out his gut annoys me, so much that I play the dang futa instead (thought still salty she lost her cheerleader outfit).
It's "Consensual Surprise Sex", not rape, and it fits the motif of the world much better than collars and enslavement. The Nephylem want sex, and you give it to them, so they follow you.

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Ok, i'm probably stupid, but for the life of me, I can't understand the "pairs with scene" grid. I mean, the letter don't match with anything, neither the Race, the variant or anything. What obvious clue I missed?

Mar 12, 2018
Ok, i'm probably stupid, but for the life of me, I can't understand the "pairs with scene" grid. I mean, the letter don't match with anything, neither the Race, the variant or anything. What obvious clue I missed?
Right now the size letters and descriptions don't match up too well. Here they are:
  1. T = Tiny. Bat harpies (but I haven't seen them in build 666 due to bugs?)
  2. S = Small. Kestrels, found in the desert.
  3. N = Normal. Fox girls and succubi.
  4. L = Large. About 8ft tall, bovaurs and seraphim (also glitched and not present?) are here.
  5. H: Huge. About 10ft tall, vulwargs, dragons, cambions.
  6. M: Massive. Titans.

Reactions: Gabaw

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
If Large (L) on the giver side of the grid pairs with Normal (N) on the receiver side, the two will have an animated scene that plays when they breed.

You can hover over the small icons at the bottom of a character's stat page to see what size they fall under.

Mar 12, 2018

You can still do it the old way by disabling "Surprise Sex" in the menu, walking up to one and interacting with it, and feeding it milk/semen until the "Catch" option becomes available at the bottom with no collar needed. You may need to press the "Seduce" button? I'm not sure, it didn't seem to do anything.
Right now the roaming system is very basic and a little buggy. There are a lot of good new animations for the surprise sex which aren't in the corral, but I listed issues in post 1756.

Jul 31, 2018
anyone know how to trigger the evil suprise in moaning crag? does even know what the suprise is? don't want to spend too much time trying to find it only to be dissapointed, oh and also how to get more presets or maybe make the breeder a catgirl? there are options for it but don't know how to put a tail or ears on.

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Bat harpies (but I haven't seen them in build 666 due to bugs?)
seraphim (also glitched and not present?) are here.
I just played and found bats in the little cave and the Seraphim have a new spot (I think it is new?) down at the esoteric plains at the beach, the bovaurs are on the way there.
Maybe you need to give them a bit more time to spawn?
I dont know for sure, but I had some problems sometimes to get more than one dragon to spawn, maybe some other nephelym need to despawn first to not break some overall limit.

Mar 12, 2018
I just played and found bats in the little cave and the Seraphim have a new spot (I think it is new?) down at the esoteric plains at the beach, the bovaurs are on the way there.
Maybe you need to give them a bit more time to spawn?
The floating statue wasn't there when I last played, so nothing was spawning down there. I suppose I didn't search the entire map this build, so I could've missed the new seraphim spot.
Also I hope the new animations make it to the corral, they're pretty hot. Especially the new titan one (getting picked up).

Reactions: helenalove

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You dont need them anymore, the game got a lot simpler, go to settings before starting a new game, and make sure "surprise sex" is check marked... than just go to where you would catch your regular nephs, they will be roaming around freely now, either go near them and interact, or wait for them to "rape" you and beat them in the sex battle by hitting "space bar" so they cum first, and thats how you catch them.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The floating statue wasn't there when I last played, so nothing was spawning down there. I suppose I didn't search the entire map this build, so I could've missed the new seraphim spot.
Also I hope the new animations make it to the corral, they're pretty hot. Especially the new titan one (getting picked up).
I can confirm that there are indeed two new Nephylyms roaming around... the little bats which count as Harpy but are even smaller, are near the dragons, on the way up the mountain to Titans there is a hole to fall down, down there the little bats spawn.

Also near the demons a new demon "Succubus" is spawning as well. Only seen females of the bats and succubus so far though, no males at all.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
You dont need them anymore, the game got a lot simpler, go to settings before starting a new game, and make sure "surprise sex" is check marked... than just go to where you would catch your regular nephs, they will be roaming around freely now, either go near them and interact, or wait for them to "rape" you and beat them in the sex battle by hitting "space bar" so they cum first, and thats how you catch them.
Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes