Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
The grind in this game is awful and the progression feels absolutely pointless because we got gated out of content that we have already seen and done. If he wanted to add those dumb gates, it should of been to block out new content like at the time, Risu or the heaven area as it would make more sense.
That's what cheat codes are for. Just enter them and enjoy the game in the way you did before, what's the problem?

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
One more question:

I heard of a feature in the game for cheat codes called “max trait level” how do I get that to work properly? I’ve tried a lot of things to see if it works, but I can’t seem to get it too ;-;
Try something like this:

world levels 2

world levels 3

(and so on)

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Sad part about games like this Is that when you come back after 6 months to try new changes/tools you realize there Is no such a content expect a new races/skins and few more npc,where on earth all those money from milking virgins gose for?

Srsl guys I bet I faster would get girlfriend(If I want) or just sexbuddy than wait and pay for what I really want.

Its not about just this game,Its about 98% 3D games here like they die In 6 months or milking virgins for years and even after years the game looks 1/1 like 1 year before Its so hard to just have in CV 100% complete game and just I dont know get a break for 6 months then start another NEW one? where Is the problem? where Is the self ambitions.

The only game that I see are has nice progress every update Is maybe Wild Life and Carnal Instict the two ones dosent scam/milking you and give you what you actually want.

Well I be back In the another 8 months to se how many races/hybrid was added.

Btw Imagine you take money from patreons(customers) and dont give them what u want becuse "I dont like this" If the dev want make game what HE like not THEY like,then dont take thier money and make a game by ur own money.

At least they can live with no "real" job sit In home and the money fly from the sky to them while you common folks work 8-12 hour day In a garbage job where u dont even like the job and the people and yet you even willing pay money for that devs thats the biggest joke.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sad part about games like this Is that when you come back after 6 months to try new changes/tools you realize there Is no such a content expect a new races/skins and few more npc,where on earth all those money from milking virgins gose for?

Srsl guys I bet I faster would get girlfriend(If I want) or just sexbuddy than wait and pay for what I really wany.
For sure. All that's happened recently is a money deal he made with Lovense. And introducing the Mares. And moving the Minotaur Bovaurs and Risu. There's been literally fuck-all else done with the game in the last couple of years.

Reactions: questionablewolfboy

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
AFAIK his psychological problems became enough of an annoyance to him to seek professional help which I think makes it only natural that the old routine needs to stand back for the healing to happen.

I do have hopes that his psychological healing have the positive side effect of making him realize that creating human looking monster/elf men does not make him magically gay in addition of making the game itself seem more professional.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I do have hopes that his psychological healing have the positive side effect of making him realize that creating human looking monster/elf men does not make him magically gay in addition of making the game itself seem more professional.
adding male versions of the various Nephelym also makes the game far more balanced, there are select few mutts/mixed breeds that can only be gained by breeding two monsters that right now only have female versions of themselves. besides that, a male PC has a far easier time capturing the monsters than the female pc. since most species in this game are female-only right now a female Pc HAS to rely on the various liquids to capture the monsters.

sure, futas have none of the problems and have the positives of both genders, but if you are like me, you aren't into chicks with dicks and would like to avoid that as much as possible. which brings us back to square one. unless i'm willing to watch 2 girls fencing with dicks, i can't get mixed-breeds like the gryphon since the races required for it are both a female only species.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
adding male versions of the various Nephelym also makes the game far more balanced, there are select few mutts/mixed breeds that can only be gained by breeding two monsters that right now only have female versions of themselves. besides that, a male PC has a far easier time capturing the monsters than the female pc. since most species in this game are female-only right now a female Pc HAS to rely on the various liquids to capture the monsters.

sure, futas have none of the problems and have the positives of both genders, but if you are like me, you aren't into chicks with dicks and would like to avoid that as much as possible. which brings us back to square one. unless i'm willing to watch 2 girls fencing with dicks, i can't get mixed-breeds like the gryphon since the races required for it are both a female only species.
Kinda my point. Futa is (or was when last time I played it anno domini long time ago) usually turned off and occasionally turned on if I really needed one for lack of a male model.

I could see myself play one but only as a male replace; active only; no fan of "swordfights" of that kind either.

I thought I read somewhere that BOTN does not have FTxM / FTxFT content though. So... dev added that in the mean time but still think its gay to add proper humanoid monstermen to cover FxM for all encounters (and obviously a varity of M for F player/playerchars)? :p

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I thought I read somewhere that BOTN does not have FTxM / FTxFT content though. So... dev added that in the mean time but still think its gay to add proper humanoid monstermen to cover FxM for all encounters (and obviously a varity of M for F player/playerchars)? :p
Now that you mention it, it is kinda strange and suspicious that the dev would add or at least consider something like this, but considers adding actual male species too gay for their tastes. :unsure:

i mean, i consider anyone who's packing the same equipment like me in their pants too gay for my tastes, but seeing someone with their wiener out doesn't make one gay, it's when it arouses ya when you should worry if you were inside the closet after all.

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Remember that futa here aren't trans. They are hermaphrodites, so they got BOTH sets of genitals. So it's more of them being a female+ extra, than a guy with tits. Nothing is lost or replaced, just options added.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
So what is the most effective way of getting Goddess Essence as from what I can tell it requires lots of traits on your Nephelym, meaning you should just try to breed the best traits together over and over again but I am not sure how the fertility works in this game, is the chance of the bottom getting pregnant related to the tops fertility with the bottoms fertility included or is it literally just a coin flip

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So what is the most effective way of getting Goddess Essence as from what I can tell it requires lots of traits on your Nephelym, meaning you should just try to breed the best traits together over and over again but I am not sure how the fertility works in this game, is the chance of the bottom getting pregnant related to the tops fertility with the bottoms fertility included or is it literally just a coin flip
Honestly, I don't know. Seems he's just coming up with more and more transparent ways of wasting player time.
But there is the always reproduce cheat... This way you can get stacks of Nephs with the most minimum of effort.
And being pregnant is a +1 bonus to Goddess' Favour points.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Remember that futa here aren't trans. They are hermaphrodites, so they got BOTH sets of genitals. So it's more of them being a female+ extra, than a guy with tits. Nothing is lost or replaced, just options added.
I'm aware of that going argument. I'm not judging anyone who like that (and neither should it have any bearing). It just does not matter to me why an individual is having a dick; just that a dick makes said individual not appealing to me. And added to an otherwise great looking woman, to me personally, even has an appalling "ew" effect when in sexual interaction with other individuals having a dick. The same way (I guess) a gay person probably has about encountering a straight sex scene.

Again: Not saying it is bad. Just not for me; at least when playing a male character.

Jun 12, 2018
goddamn, what fucking moron thought it was a good idea to lock sex positions
and to lock them in such a manner too
btw, the cat thot refuses to teach them to me, lol, literally no dialogue option

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
goddamn, what fucking moron thought it was a good idea to lock sex positions
and to lock them in such a manner too
btw, the cat thot refuses to teach them to me, lol, literally no dialogue option
You're probably expecting all sex positions to be available from Pawsmaati in the one area like it was before.
Now, it's one per area and paid for with Goddess' Favour.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes