Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Bruh, we laterally running experiments here trying to figure that out since page 621
the TL;DR?:
breed a mutant
Details, man. I see people talking about it being tied to stat grades, to specific traits for specific types, etc. And most of what's said is contradictory or incomplete in some way, so I've no idea who to trust. How does "breeding a mutant" factor into that, and the hell does it even mean here.

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
How in the world did you get "A" and "S" stats, I've gotten the "B" rank from seraphim... Where did you find the other two????
You can get your MC to SSS, you just have to breed with her a lot, and my theory is that doing so with better statted partners works the best. If your trying to get B ranked offspring and your MC is CCD, then breed with mates that have D on aptitude and eventually youll get a CCC MC. Once you have that, you breed with mates that have Cs and your MC will get a B somewhere. Then you use your MC to breed again and you'll get your offspring B.
Basically, improve MC by breeding with similarly statted nephs, then use her for offspring of her stats, then use that offspring to generate more offspring... There's always going to be something that has a similar stat on one skill that can improve your MC.

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
Details, man. I see people talking about it being tied to stat grades, to specific traits for specific types, etc. And most of what's said is contradictory or incomplete in some way, so I've no idea who to trust. How does "breeding a mutant" factor into that, and the hell does it even mean here.
No one has complete info on how the Essence System works man. Here's what we have so far:
Level 2: Offspring with C rank of several genders, usually two specimens.
Level 3: Specific level 2 trait related to performance (not cosmetic) for each race (blue traits). You get those by combining red traits. Hornball for vulwarg and risu. Fast for foxen.
Level 4: Currently researching, but it seems to be an offspring with an S tier on a skill and maybe levelled to lv40 and pregnant. I'll confirm once I know.

That's all we know so far.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
My two cents on the game is that it's pretty impressive, but it has a severe lack of creativity. Playing male handicaps you because I guess the creator just isn't into it, but futas are fine, but they don't have balls, because I guess that would be too much. And the npcs make jokes multiple times about futas are better if they don't have balls. "Sugar walls before balls" as if you can't have both. The lack of variation in models is kinda lame. The desert having harpies and aliens is really weird, especially the aliens. Just really uninspired. The lack of different sex positions is also quite boring. And then there's the actual gameplay. I only started playing with the recent update, but the amount of grind to breed certain traits is abysmal. And nothing in the game telling you how breeding traits works, or how essence works, or what it does. There's also the fact that the breeder, as a breeder, sucks at their job. I can't think of any reason you'd have the breeder doing any personal breeding as their stats are terrible. I did really like the spiritform and how I could customize that, but the hair styles on the exotic wolves clipping through their heads was lame.
Aliens in the desert make totally sense, see it like this, since like forever mankind thing that aliens helped building the pyramids, what do you find right before reaching the aliens, a huge pyramid, the building to hold them is a pyramid as well and in Real Life where do you usually find pyramids? In the desert in Egypt

In many RPG with harpies in them, you usually meet them in a desert and I could be wrong, but harpies are usually earth attribut (except in Yu-Gi-Oh!)
sand is also related to earth

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Aliens in the desert make totally sense, see it like this, since like forever mankind thing that aliens helped building the pyramids, what do you find right before reaching the aliens, a huge pyramid, the building to hold them is a pyramid as well and in Real Life where do you usually find pyramids? In the desert in Egypt

In many RPG with harpies in them, you usually meet them in a desert and I could be wrong, but harpies are usually earth attribut (except in Yu-Gi-Oh!)
sand is also related to earth
Huh, I usually hear about wind-attribute harpies living in mountains.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
That's cause the older save lacks the info needed to work in the newer version but the newer save just has additional info not needed for the older version. Theoretically you could open the old save and add the info needed to work on the new version.
This is hardly the first game where saves get killed between patches, hell I've seen VNs and strategy games have this issue. Europe Universalis IV being a good example.

I've seen the old UI and I certainly wouldn't say that was a pointless overhaul... Old world progression seems pretty lame too, the main problem with the new one is really just they didn't bother adding text to explain it at all but seems a lot more interesting then just dump a bunch of hoes into the wild and it'll eventually improve stock globally.
You mean just a single name version change? Cause Ive converted with Save Edit save files from old game versions that said Version 105 then loaded that save, changed it to 115 and the comverted one works. And I doubt that save edit knows what else to add besides changing that simple word of code. So yeah, its deliberate BS

Mastertrkr

Nov 11, 2019
You can get your MC to SSS, you just have to breed with her a lot, and my theory is that doing so with better statted partners works the best. If your trying to get B ranked offspring and your MC is CCD, then breed with mates that have D on aptitude and eventually youll get a CCC MC. Once you have that, you breed with mates that have Cs and your MC will get a B somewhere. Then you use your MC to breed again and you'll get your offspring B.
Basically, improve MC by breeding with similarly statted nephs, then use her for offspring of her stats, then use that offspring to generate more offspring... There's always going to be something that has a similar stat on one skill that can improve your MC.
Hmmm..... Guess I just didn't keep it going long enough. When I asked my MC was at CCB, because I found that if you mate with a neph that has a higher stat class than you, in 3-6 maitings you get promoted. Like I said with the seraphym apt B, I leveled my bovar to essence 2 and found a few ashyre with fert B. Didn't even make any kids, 4 rounds, Bam, MC is CBB. Maybe a faster way???? Also it looks as if it only works one way. Repeated matings (went from lvl`6 to 30 in the process) with a low ranked neph (EEE vs. MC CCB) doesn't upgrade the neph's stats grade at all. The numbers slowly climbed but it stayed an EEE

Mastertrkr

Nov 11, 2019
Right now I currently working on Fertile 2 for the ayrshire essence 3 to see if I can find fert A. Any idea on the mare's and minotaur's essence 3 requirements?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
we just don't know man. The only pattern we can see that it has something to do with unnatural stats and traits

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
we just don't know man. The only pattern we can see that it has something to do with unnatural stats and traits
More or less what I was looking for. Because the game changed a lot over the years and versions, and a bunch of details are not explained well, even on the wiki or in-game. For instance, I still am unsure if the grades go up as a neph levels up or no. And I would rather ask about the direction of progression than trial and error absolutely everything. Like, am I supposed to pump levels into a single neph to increase world level (or the current version of that mechanic), or do I need to get a specific combination of stats and traits or something? Rather than test out everything blindly, I thought I would ask here.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Saw Sseth just play this. Well, I didnt finish the video cuz I finish before Sseth upload. Annyway I here cuz I b af soo thinkin of coming back. Dont know what changed couple of year ago last I played

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Saw Sseth just play this. Well, I didnt finish the video cuz I finish before Sseth upload. Annyway I here cuz I b af soo thinkin of coming back. Dont know what changed couple of year ago last I played
too much and not all for the better we've all been here for a week arguing on how the essence mechanics works wich replaces world levels

hieroneous

Sep 19, 2018
Does anyone else has problem with pregnant trait? It's supposed to grant mother's level to offspring but offsprings always start with level 1 (regardless of mothers level)

vunziebear

Mar 30, 2022
I'm having trouble activating the cheats. It says everywhere you have to go to settings and go to the "gameplay" tab.
It doesn't exist in this new version of the game. I like the overhaul so far, but if someone could help me out with the cheats, that would be nice. ;-)

Reactions: Popgoes668

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
Like, am I supposed to pump levels into a single neph to increase world level (or the current version of that mechanic), or do I need to get a specific combination of stats and traits or something? Rather than test out everything blindly, I thought I would ask here.
Look, that's what the other guy explained already, we still don't know. We're currently at the stage of testing out everything mostly blindly ourselves. I'm currently making screenshots for every level upgrade I#m able to do, and still can't figure out a pattern why some nephs qualify and others aren't. That's kind of the challenge right now, if that sort of grind and exploring is not your kind of thing, maybe better let it sit for a while until someone has figured out the rules.

Reactions: Vitklim

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I'm having trouble activating the cheats. It says everywhere you have to go to settings and go to the "gameplay" tab.
It doesn't exist in this new version of the game. I like the overhaul so far, but if someone could help me out with the cheats, that would be nice. ;-)
not gameplay tab, Key Bindings tab in settings, scroll down until you can read (Console) the default key is Tilde to activate the cheats, if you don't have the wave thingy (tilde) on your keyboard, change the key binding to the console to another key and avoid letters that are use in the cheats, best would be a number

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes