Walch5k

Jul 25, 2023
Hey, I think I got it working..
The script should rise the barn cap from 60 to 250.
One little point to care about is, if barns are already at cap limit (60/60) you have to release one creature to make it work.
I only tested with v0.755.4A (Cheat Engine 7.4) and please backup your saves before using my script.
Please let me know your results and have fun.

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
actually, the program has been updated and compatible with the most recent version of the game
I don't suppose you have a link or a page number you could drop me then for the download? Because the latest version I could find was 10.0, and that's the one that keeps breaking my save file.

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
There's no male snake man in the game?but I saw a snake man on the cover of the game,And the werewolves look different, Is it a new breed.
No the Male Naga (Snake) and Male Vulwarg (Wolf) on the cover as well as the rest on the cover are from the early version of the game long before the Starfallen (Alien) variant was added to the game a few years back the male Naga were removed and female remade to a two Named Naga sisters one that guards the cunt portal and another one that is stuck in a cave entrance the other Nephelym variants were remade later

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, how do I use cheats in this game? I could open the menu in the options before the redesign, but now there is nothing

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I don't suppose you have a link or a page number you could drop me then for the download? Because the latest version I could find was 10.0, and that's the one that keeps breaking my save file.
that's the same version that I have and I don't have any problem with my save

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Hi, how do I use cheats in this game? I could open the menu in the options before the redesign, but now there is nothing
launch the game, when it's loaded, go to settings in the menu, on your left click on key bindings, scroll until you see : Console.

change the binding key by clicking on the bar console, the default is tilde. Once change, press the return arrow at the top right corner of the screen, launch your save game, once inside the game, press the key that you change to get the bar open at the bottom of your screen, then you'll be able to use any codes

Reactions: Popgoes668

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
I was about to ask if the way to open fast travel was changed, but looks like it was disabled for now, hope it's back soon.

Also the game seems to love crashing, especially when I try to view my wulwargs.

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
I was about to ask if the way to open fast travel was changed, but looks like it was disabled for now, hope it's back soon.

Also the game seems to love crashing, especially when I try to view my wulwargs.
It's not disabled, it's just the NPC that enables them now must be first found in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before she appears anywhere else. Which is a bit annoying, given it's like half the gates in.

Reactions: kurisu7885

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
that's the same version that I have and I don't have any problem with my save
It's weird to be sure... I didn't have any issues up until I opened up the dragons and nekos. Now, whenever I change the order of the Nephelym in my barns (even a single one) the save gets corrupted and won't open. The first time I managed to fix it by removing the Stoic trait from all of them, but despite adding no other new traits since it's started happening again. I guess, maybe, it breaks if any given Nephelym has more than a certain number of traits on them? But I haven't been able to say for sure yet.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
It's not disabled, it's just the NPC that enables them now must be first found in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before she appears anywhere else. Which is a bit annoying, given it's like half the gates in.
Oooh, ok, thanks for the info. Doesn't help that the game keeps crashing every time I go to check my Wulwarg Kennel, it's making claiming the first key stone a bit difficult when it comes to checking their traits.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Oooh, ok, thanks for the info. Doesn't help that the game keeps crashing every time I go to check my Wulwarg Kennel, it's making claiming the first key stone a bit difficult when it comes to checking their traits.
did you tried extracting milk or cum before leaving the kennel? If you don't do that, your game will crash, or avoid visiting your kennel and other structures

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Haven't played this game in years, do the NPCs have different faces or are they all the same still?

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Haven't played this game in years, do the NPCs have different faces or are they all the same still?
Well dpeending on what you mean one is a cow, another is a Neko, another is a goblin, there's an elf, a mermaid... least off the top of my head, and the wild ones are fairly varied i would think, at the least that some are anthro and some are kemonomimi style.

Reactions: Azazael and Artix0

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
Not sure about the Intelligent ones, but I'm pretty sure by default the wild ones do. That said, if you enter the Variant Customization code you can design new faces and save them to variants; There's even a copy button specifically for the face, so you can apply it to any other custom variants that already exist. I know I wouldn't mind a few variants for faces, but faces are also (personally) by far the hardest to get looking good... so I haven't tried on my own end aside from my breeder's.

Reactions: Azazael
3.90 star(s) 108 Votes