thebufffatrat

Nov 3, 2023
Is anybody else having the problem where they can no longer interact with vagrants? They just stand there right next to their barn in the idle animation and the interact option does not appear when I go near them. Only happened with the most recent update.

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
Is anybody else having the problem where they can no longer interact with vagrants? They just stand there right next to their barn in the idle animation and the interact option does not appear when I go near them. Only happened with the most recent update.
Try Switching to a different neph than your vagrant before leaving the barn. I often notice the last one I was on before leaving stays loaded in, and if it's the vagrant their active version doesn't spawn.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Test build released: 0.761.52 (released May 15).

(MEGA)
(Google)

Release Notes: 0.761.52
My current focus is to add missing features that were lost in the UI rework, and to get the next public build out soon to make up for the time between the last one. This build contains a new breeder menu, which is work in progress and contains some placeholders for the clothing system.
* Added new breeder menu
* Fixed many bugs, including breeder rank increasing and gallery crashing

Last edited:

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Huh, looks like incest isn't possible anymore. I can't mate two related Nephs and I see no option to enable it.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Is this the May 15th update? so nothing new right?
dude there has'nt bin new content in this game in like 4 years XD its a scam at this point
All updates the last 4years are minor stat tweaks, minor bugfixes, or minor ui changes...
DerelictH. is just milking the monthly patreon money by pretending like hes doing something but in reality, he does'nt give 2 s**ts about the game.
I heard he has gambling addictions in mobile gatcha games hes just shoveling patreon money out the window to fuel his addiction
With the money he is getting / month he could hire a Full time Animator, a Coder, a voice actor, and pay for motion capture studios..... he just doesnt give 2 f*cks and just wasting all the money on addictions.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
dude there has'nt bin new content in this game in like 4 years XD its a scam at this point
All updates the last 4years are minor stat tweaks, minor bugfixes, or minor ui changes...
DerelictH. is just milking the monthly patreon money by pretending like hes doing something but in reality, he does'nt give 2 s**ts about the game.
I heard he has gambling addictions in mobile gatcha games hes just shoveling patreon money out the window to fuel his addiction
With the money he is getting / month he could hire a Full time Animator, a Coder, a voice actor, and pay for motion capture studios..... he just doesnt give 2 f*cks and just wasting all the money on addictions.
I haven't heard about the gacha games part but definitely he has a background of doing very little changes to the game and making each update to be more grindy than the last one.

With that said, I'm curious about how the clothing system is gonna be on the upcoming updates.

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes