Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was gonna try this game, to bad I’m getting a CreateDXGIFactory2 error and found out it’s hardware-related... too bothersome to fix it so nevermind.

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
Was gonna try this game, to bad I’m getting a CreateDXGIFactory2 error and found out it’s hardware-related... too bothersome to fix it so nevermind.
its actually a simple fix of replacing files that will be fixed when the next patch comes out. Here is the link that the dev gave until .738

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
You know, I've followed this game for a long time and I like all the monsters that have been added... I just wish the male and, especially, the female models didn't all look the same. Like, they all share the same face and the body proportions are all about the same.
Hopefully, down the line in development, all the monster girls will look less like the female human breeder with glued on attachments.

Other than that, I'm glad they added the whole surprise sex mechanic to catch stuff, instead of that random encounter, feed them milk or semen, then collar them. I, also, like how the monsters have surprise sex with other monsters. Though, I often have one of them kind of chase me, or another monster, down and just kind of stand there awkwardly and then walk away.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
its actually a simple fix of replacing files that will be fixed when the next patch comes out. Here is the link that the dev gave until .738

Mega
Lemme try that later... I didn’t saw that post.. Thanks in advance anyway..

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
See? That's exactly my point! This will never be a ''game'' unless you consider a animation viewer a game.
I'd love to get mad at this, or the dev, but I never been a patreon, and would never be considering the level of professionalism here in display and the crippled snail speed of the development lol
I've been a patron. It changes nothing. Maybe Mr. Helmsman listens only to 20-a-month pats, I don't know.

D

Deleted member 1606434

I've been a patron. It changes nothing. Maybe Mr. Helmsman listens only to 20-a-month pats, I don't know.
Yes, indeed. I don't know for sure, but it seems he listens only to a handful of people and these people pretty much dictate the course of the game, and that's so shitty because it means you don't have your hands, as a dev, on the reins of your own goddamn project.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Mega
Now I’m getting dxgigetdebuginterface1 error, but game runs, the problem is, it shuts down my computer... I guess my PC can’t handle it like most other Unity Games out there for some reason.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That was answered two pages ago. I haven't seen it myself but apparently you just take the exit directly behind the player's house. Whether she's right there or you have to walk for a bit, I can't say.

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes